Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

1 hour ago, BHSY_289 said:

I just came across your post today. Please remove all your posts and links associated with these scale images. I am the original creator, BHSY_289 for creating these scale images. I sold my panel skin to Rinaldop and he had my permission to modify the gauge for his friend which he paid me for but you shouldn't post it and share it even though it was modified images. Thanks

Just wow.

Members such as you and a few others are the reason for the erosion and downfall of this community and thread.

Prior to sensor panels being offered for sale in this forum, this thread thrived. Pretty much a skeleton now. Activity is less than half it was before.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, BHSY_289 said:

I just came across your post today. Please remove all your posts and links associated with these scale images. I am the original creator, BHSY_289 for creating these scale images. I sold my panel skin to Rinaldop and he had my permission to modify the gauge for his friend which he paid me for but you shouldn't post it and share it. Thanks

I paid him for the image and that is all I know about it. That was my image I supplied to him. Have the mods remove it if it's not allowed. Thanks

12 hours ago, Halfcutt said:

Just wow.

Members such as you and a few others are the reason for the erosion and downfall of this community and thread.

Prior to sensor panels being offered for sale in this forum, this thread thrived. Pretty much a skeleton now. Activity is less than half it was before.

Yeah, I'm pretty much done here after the ridiculous post by a mod threatening a ban when a simple message could have cleared it up easily. 

• Sensor Moderators
1 hour ago, HandOverFist said:

Yeah, I'm pretty much done here after the ridiculous post by a mod threatening a ban when a simple message could have cleared it up 

I'm sorry you feel that way. The moderator's action was taken based on the community guidelines that we all need to follow to maintain a respectful and safe environment for all members. The threat of a ban was made because there was a rule violation that was considered serious. We understand that a simple message could have cleared up the situation, but the severity of the infraction required an immediate and firmer response. We hope this clarifies the situation.

• Like 2

On 5/5/2024 at 3:21 PM, pro100tv said:

Hey, this is my first sensor panel created for aida64. Tried to keep it simple not to clutter the 7" 1024x600 display 🙂

neon_green.png

neon_blue.png

neon_pink.png

neon_red.png

neon_white.png

neon_yellow.png

I need this but in 1920x480 and with FPS counter.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, COSTAJUNIOR said:

I'm sorry you feel that way. The moderator's action was taken based on the community guidelines that we all need to follow to maintain a respectful and safe environment for all members. The threat of a ban was made because there was a rule violation that was considered serious. We understand that a simple message could have cleared up the situation, but the severity of the infraction required an immediate and firmer response. We hope this clarifies the situation.

In reality I don't get the sense you or any other moderator here are "sorry" about anything at all. The reality is I somehow was supposed to understand/comprehend that sharing a image of my own without charge that I had paid someone to alter was somehow a "serious" infraction worthy of a threat. This place no longer feels like a community sharing experience, but rather like a iron fisted business venture. I don't respond well to threats in general, much less from keyboard warriors. Feel free to remove me from the roster as I highly doubt I will entertain the thought of any future participation. I hope this clarifies the situation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

i still see a lot of people asking about re-sizes. Its not possible unless you make your panel to spec. OR you can just changed the resolution of the monitor that your using to the res of the sensor panel. have fun out there

On 5/25/2024 at 11:10 AM, HandOverFist said:

In reality I don't get the sense you or any other moderator here are "sorry" about anything at all. The reality is I somehow was supposed to understand/comprehend that sharing a image of my own without charge that I had paid someone to alter was somehow a "serious" infraction worthy of a threat. This place no longer feels like a community sharing experience, but rather like a iron fisted business venture. I don't respond well to threats in general, much less from keyboard warriors. Feel free to remove me from the roster as I highly doubt I will entertain the thought of any future participation. I hope this clarifies the situation.

This is really all my fault.

HandOverFist paid me for a custom panel that would match his motherboard and based on an image that he sent me. The panel was a new creation made by me but I wanted a nice set of GPU/CPU gauges for the panel.

I found what I was looking for in my gauge collection on my hard drive. I found out that the gauges came from a paid only panel made buy BHSY_289 that I PAID BHSY_289 for a long time ago. I asked BHSY_289 for permission to use his gauges and he said yes. I also wanted to do the right thing for BHSY_289 so I PAID AGAIN to use his panels in the custom gauge that I was creating.

At this point everyone was happy!

The problem started because I was not clear with HandOverFist about not sharing the panel. I can understand why HandOverFist is upset because he did not know that he was breaking forum rules. The other mistake was the moderators assuming that HandOverFist was guilty without knowing the full story.

I have already apologized to both BHSY_289 and HandOverFist in email and now I want to apologize to the moderators  and to the community here for putting everyone through this mess.

It was my mistake for not communicating with HandOverFist well and I will take the blame and except whatever punishment the moderators decide.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, rinaldop said:

This is really all my fault.

HandOverFist paid me for a custom panel that would match his motherboard and based on an image that he sent me. The panel was a new creation made by me but I wanted a nice set of GPU/CPU gauges for the panel.

I found what I was looking for in my gauge collection on my hard drive. I found out that the gauges came from a paid only panel made buy BHSY_289 that I PAID BHSY_289 for a long time ago. I asked BHSY_289 for permission to use his gauges and he said yes. I also wanted to do the right thing for BHSY_289 so I PAID AGAIN to use his panels in the custom gauge that I was creating.

At this point everyone was happy!

The problem started because I was not clear with HandOverFist about not sharing the panel. I can understand why HandOverFist is upset because he did not know that he was breaking forum rules. The other mistake was the moderators assuming that HandOverFist was guilty without knowing the full story.

I have already apologized to both BHSY_289 and HandOverFist in email and now I want to apologize to the moderators  and to the community here for putting everyone through this mess.

It was my mistake for not communicating with HandOverFist well and I will take the blame and except whatever punishment the moderators decide.

well said that man ,respect to you 

• Like 3

I photoshopped the original to fit my PC parts like the RAM and GPU. I made it RED for an all AMD Build. I figured there is others can have similar builds that might want to use this. The Blue Version is the original made it a bit more clear and easy to read. The Red to is heavily modified version that matches my build but can easily be modified to fit yours... I also changed the resolution of BOTH to fit an old samsun phone i had laying around @ 1560x720. The inside PC makes it look more orange but its because i took the pic with a shitty camera.

image.thumb.png.e225c18048a79c4caa2fa0beee890d90.png

image.thumb.png.ad1b462484340810882418de86bcd040.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.287c65bc4f4fb683cc06619a6e1f49a1.jpeg

ClearCasioRED.sensorpanel ClearCasioBLUE.sensorpanel

• Like 2

On 5/5/2024 at 5:21 AM, pro100tv said:

Hey, this is my first sensor panel created for aida64. Tried to keep it simple not to clutter the 7" 1024x600 display 🙂

neon_green.png

neon_blue.png

neon_pink.png

neon_red.png

neon_white.png

neon_yellow.png

I love the look and the simplicity of this could you please share this

On 5/25/2024 at 5:10 PM, HandOverFist said:

Normally i keep myself out of everything that goes on here , but i feel enough is enough , the way i see things is ...I buy a car lets say a BMW after i paid for the car i can do with it what i want ,i can sell it or give it a away or just let it sit there ,it is mine to do with what i want and not bmw they received the money ,different matter if the car was copy right or in the terms of sale that it is not to be given further , I see things are made worse with ban here ban there ,what are we little kids ,this site has gone downhill the last few months soon i can see nobody posting anything on here no one helping anyone else 

so my rant over Good day 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

10 hours ago, MadMartin said:

Normally i keep myself out of everything that goes on here , but i feel enough is enough , the way i see things is ...I buy a car lets say a BMW after i paid for the car i can do with it what i want ,i can sell it or give it a away or just let it sit there ,it is mine to do with what i want and not bmw they received the money ,different matter if the car was copy right or in the terms of sale that it is not to be given further , I see things are made worse with ban here ban there ,what are we little kids ,this site has gone downhill the last few months soon i can see nobody posting anything on here no one helping anyone else 

so my rant over Good day 

Where else do we go?

3 hours ago, meanjoegreen said:

Where else do we go?

Activity here seems to go down as time moves on. I have been looking at the early posts in this thread and panels from 9 years ago got HUNDREDS of downloads, 600-800 at times, but this year even the most popular panels cannot even get 100 and most are lucky to get 40-50.

I have noticed this for a while now and have wondered what happened. I assume that there is much more competition with more monitoring software programs being available some even for free or that come together with the sensor panel display.  

• Like 1

another problem is if I make a panel using some gauges from my files who know who made them.  or if they would get upset if I gave the panel away and they did not get their pound of flesh.  I agree with meanjoe If I buy it, it is mine to do with as I like use it, burn it, delete or pass it on.  Also those that want a "size adjustment" that is a lot of work which one could do.  

On another topic, would you know how the sales of the aida64 program is going? are there a lot of new people looking for panels or are they getting them already made. I am trying to learn GIMP so I can make the background and lettering glow but it is a complicated program for an old man.

Rinaldop you are a very talented panel designer and builder.  I hope all of this BS has not spoiled it for you.  God Bless you 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rinaldop said:

Activity here seems to go down as time moves on. I have been looking at the early posts in this thread and panels from 9 years ago got HUNDREDS of downloads, 600-800 at times, but this year even the most popular panels cannot even get 100 and most are lucky to get 40-50.

I have noticed this for a while now and have wondered what happened. I assume that there is much more competition with more monitoring software programs being available some even for free or that come together with the sensor panel display.  

Might be that there is now hardware that does the work of the SensorPanel now. Screens on coolers, even case fans. Hyte YY70 has a dedicated screen with built in software etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Loyd said:

Rinaldop you are a very talented panel designer and builder.  I hope all of this BS has not spoiled it for you.  God Bless you 

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot to me and encourages me to keep going!

• Like 1

On 5/5/2024 at 1:21 PM, pro100tv said:

neon_green.png

neon_blue.png

neon_pink.png

neon_red.png

neon_white.png

neon_yellow.png

Wow, these look amazing.
I just need to convert to 1920x1080 !

• Sensor Moderators
On 5/25/2024 at 1:10 PM, HandOverFist said:

Life goes on and the topic continues. 😗

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2