Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

51 minutes ago, BHSY_289 said:

A diagram of my motherboard:motherboard.thumb.jpg.23157d9f10da4d3da588caf48036171a.jpg

If I used a CPU pump, I would recommend connecting it to a pump header or normal sys fan header. CPU fan should connect to a CPU fan header. This allows your motherboard to control the fan speeds relative to the CPU temperature. So my guess is your CPU fan was not connected to the CPU fan header, maybe that's why AIDA64 was not able to detect it.

My Motherboard.png 

ok here is my one & the fans I have are 9 of them Lian-Li UNI FAN AL120 V2 ARGB PWM Lüfter, 3er Pack inkl. Controller - 120mm,

38 minutes ago, Tony Lou said:

My Motherboard.png 

ok here is my one & the fans I have are 9 of them Lian-Li UNI FAN AL120 V2 ARGB PWM Lüfter, 3er Pack inkl. Controller - 120mm,

Have you tried to restart the AIDA64, is it up to date and are you using a trial version? Sorry, I forgot to mention this in my last post. If you're using a full version and still unable to detect it, I think you need to check with AIDA64 support as to why AIDA is unable to detect your CPU fan or go to AIDA64 General Discussion forum.

1 hour ago, BHSY_289 said:

Have you tried to restart the AIDA64, is it up to date and are you using a trial version? Sorry, I forgot to mention this in my last post. If you're using a full version and still unable to detect it, I think you need to check with AIDA64 support as to why AIDA is unable to detect your CPU fan or go to AIDA64 General Discussion forum.

it is not a trial version I pay for it I will see if it has be updated it is V7.20.6802

also i am all new to this so it will be hard to know what to do lol 

8 hours ago, ArcticKiwii said:

This is the latest iteration of a neon-style panel I made ages ago, but forgot to post until now. The gauges turn from light blue to purple to red/hot pink as temp and utilization increases.

I like the colors! 

On 4/10/2024 at 12:01 AM, rinaldop said:

CPU load looks good here.

Not really 😛 That was for one moment the temps play from 49 to 55 and the normal temps without aida is 39-43
😊

On 4/10/2024 at 2:03 AM, William Hunter said:

Nice to see people still getting use out of this, looks good 👌

I love it and im not changing it, i only doing updates and add some graphics sometimes !! Its came to stay !😄

On 4/11/2024 at 1:06 PM, ValhallasAshes said:

That's really good.  Any chance you could share that one?

On 4/10/2024 at 2:07 PM, Athlonxp said:

do you share it? what resolution has it?

i will guys, but this days im not at home. Next week im back and i will upload it !!

Thank you all !! 😃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Tony Lou said:

Hello I Tries to Do The Fans But No Luck But I've Left them On There For Some one Else To Have A Go 515x1920

Nice job Tony! I see that you did put fan gauges in there. Show us a another screenshot of what you selected for your fan gauges. 

38 minutes ago, rinaldop said:

Nice job Tony! I see that you did put fan gauges in there. Show us a another screenshot of what you selected for your fan gauges. 

hiya rinaldop my fans are not doing a lot they are at 0 and do not move

fan left.png

fan Right.png

2 hours ago, Tony Lou said:

hiya rinaldop my fans are not doing a lot they are at 0 and do not move

You did it exactly right! I think I may know why they are at 0, your GPU might not be working hard enough for the fan to turn on. Do a stress test and see what happens. From Aida64 main menu click on the fire looking icon and run a stability test and click on stress GPU  

3 hours ago, Loyd said:

Anyone know who made this gauge body or what panel it came from.  I found it in the gauge file along with most of the gauge parts,  Very well done

What gauge file? You mean the directory where panel images go?

C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme\SensorPanel

37 minutes ago, rinaldop said:

What gauge file? You mean the directory where panel images go?

C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme\SensorPanel

yes, that is it.  and on another note has anyone done a step by step instruction on how to make custom multi step gauges? I can get them to work some what but no always

1 hour ago, Loyd said:

yes, that is it.  and on another note has anyone done a step by step instruction on how to make custom multi step gauges? I can get them to work some what but no always

There is a chart somewhere with the values needed but I can't find it. This post explains it fully but there is one error, he has an error in one of the sensors worth 84-89 but he needed 84-99

Then see if you have any questions.

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13296-share-your-sensorpanels/page/445/#comment-54606

• Like 1