Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

This panel is for NBA fans! Specifically for fans of the Miami Heat. At the request of a user I converted my famous BMW panel into this.

The panel uses the Miami Heat OFFICIAL colors, OFFICIAL logos, and OFFICIAL font!   I included the font so be sure to install it before you load the panel.

The panel resolution is 1920x480. The font is NBA Heat South Beach.

I know what you are thinking "rinaldop, I just LOVE your panel and I am a big NBA fan but the Miami Heat is not my team." No problem, the panel can be changed to YOUR TEAM!

Another user says "rinaldop, I also LOVE your panel but I want to support my team in the NCAA tournament."  No problem there either, the panel can be changed for YOUR NCAA TEAM!

Take a look!  

MiamiHeat.thumb.jpg.581c5a42c66bab2730eada8947a580aa.jpg

MiamiHeat-rinaldop-2024-03-16.zip

• Like 2

5 hours ago, rinaldop said:

This panel is for NBA fans! Specifically for fans of the Miami Heat. At the request of a user I converted my famous BMW panel into this.

The panel uses the Miami Heat OFFICIAL colors, OFFICIAL logos, and OFFICIAL font!   I included the font so be sure to install it before you load the panel.

The panel resolution is 1920x480. The font is NBA Heat South Beach.

I know what you are thinking "rinaldop, I just LOVE your panel and I am a big NBA fan but the Miami Heat is not my team." No problem, the panel can be changed to YOUR TEAM!

Another user says "rinaldop, I also LOVE your panel but I want to support my team in the NCAA tournament."  No problem there either, the panel can be changed for YOUR NCAA TEAM!

Take a look!  

MiamiHeat.thumb.jpg.581c5a42c66bab2730eada8947a580aa.jpg

MiamiHeat-rinaldop-2024-03-16.zip 2.01 MB · 11 downloads

just looked at the panel what a great idea!!! Where can I find the stuff symbols to change it to Boston or Indy?

3 minutes ago, Loyd said:

just looked at the panel what a great idea!!! Where can I find the stuff symbols to change it to Boston or Indy?

I did it all with Bing.com

https://www.bing.com/search?q=boston+celtics+logo&qs=LS&pq=boston+celtics+l&sc=10-16&cvid=1A558ADB90B043F6814863DB818AE1AF&FORM=QBRE&sp=1&ghc=1&lq=0

https://www.fonts4free.net/nba-celtics-font.html

https://sportsfancovers.com/nba-team-colors/boston-celtics-team-colors/

Of course if you want I will do it for you ;)

Thanks for the offer but That is the fun of this endeavor.  modifying what you great artist make, as I have no color sense at all or layout organization.  Just have to make it a little smaller 1600x1200

L

On 3/27/2024 at 8:52 AM, Jimbo53 said:

Can not download file? Love the look....

I finally got it to download and in photo 2 which is your which I really love the modification the GPU temp does not show up and its off centered and the GPU fan rpm not show up but yours is?

I send you photo 1 is the original one without the modifications and everything works in mine as you can tell I do not know how to fix this.

thanks for any help on this

Jim

photo 1.png

photo 2.png

6 minutes ago, Jimbo53 said:

I finally got it to download and in photo 2 which is your which I really love the modification the GPU temp does not show up and its off centered and the GPU fan rpm not show up but yours is?

I send you photo 1 is the original one without the modifications and everything works in mine as you can tell I do not know how to fix this.

thanks for any help on this

Jim

photo 1.png

photo 2.png

have you tried with  it afterburner ,if i remember some time ago i had the same issue installed afterburner and then it worked 

On 10/19/2023 at 12:27 AM, gluebaby said:

IMG_3367.thumb.jpg.9ba058b8f9f83b8c857066f454264b5f.jpg

Thrustmaster Cougar MFD button panel, TriggerBMS 3D printed bezel for an aliexpress LCD. System panel is a custom AIDA64 SensorPanel. Total parts cost was about $80 per panel and I'm putting together the second one.

Sensorpanel attached, 600x600. If you want to use your own layout here is the blank background image. 557D0503-8945-492E-85AA-87ECE95C8619.png.3e37155362bc66110c3b5bfebd2e1de8.png

R_MFD_SPANEL_v2.sensorpanel 299.59 kB · 26 downloads

Wow, I was thinking about building something like that. Could you share more pics and HW specs for the screen?

Hello everyone,

i´m a old Guy who has less time to Build such beautiful Panels.

Can some one support me or help me?

I search for a Panel in Size 800 x 1280

last pic is my PC

in Blue mixed with Light Blue in hexagon shape in Asus Rog Style.

I would be very grateful for any help

As an example:

image.thumb.png.2e6b5a045efe6f1411d124f0949f4982.png

Screenshot 2024-03-29 141315.png

1711659503347.jpg

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, MadMartin said:

have you tried with  it afterburner ,if i remember some time ago i had the same issue installed afterburner and then it worked 

Yep but I can't figure out why it worked with the original one but not the modified one?

4 minutes ago, Jimbo53 said:

Yep but I can't figure out why it worked with the original one but not the modified one?

Every computer is different and some computers use sensors that your computer might not have. 

4 hours ago, Tescht_User said:

Hello everyone,

i´m a old Guy who has less time to Build such beautiful Panels.

Can some one support me or help me?

I search for a Panel in Size 800 x 1280

last pic is my PC

in Blue mixed with Light Blue in hexagon shape in Asus Rog Style.

I would be very grateful for any help

As an example:

Here are more panels in that size see if you like any.

https://forums.aida64.com/search/?q="800x1280"&quick=1&type=forums_topic&item=13296 

18 hours ago, rinaldop said:

Right click the panel and the sensorpanel manager will appear.  You need to check the GPU temp and the GPU fan rpm gauges and set them to the correct sensors on your system. 

If you need help with that watch this video.

I'm glad I have a backup of this sensor panel still have not fix it LOL 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rinaldop said:

Every computer is different and some computers use sensors that your computer might not have. 

Yes but it work on the original one without the modificans?

Jim

3 hours ago, Jimbo53 said:

3 hours ago, Jimbo53 said:

The original is from the JONSBO D41 MESH SC BLACK ATX Computer Case with Sub HD-LCD Display,some one modifican it and I love it but can not get GPU temp and the fan speed to work all. The (N/A C) is off-centered the one left side center.

20 minutes ago, Jimbo53 said:

The person that modified the panel must have changed what the GPU gauge is looking at. Did you do what I said to do? Right click on the panel, open the sensorpanel manager and look at the GPU entries in the panel.

You need to look at this

post.jpg.80b1dd46c4cfaa8cd87d03055787e39f.jpg