Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 3/9/2024 at 7:15 AM, rinaldop said:

The guy you responded to said he made that version based on your design.

How did you animate the background without third party programs? My guess is that you just used an animated gif as the background and used the rslcd format.   

As it is. The user based on my design.
I don't see anything wrong with that... But...

After I asked that I share it, which I have NOT done because I made it for personal use and not for sale, I was surprised that I directly posted it for sale in a Facebook group inspired by my design.
That is, if I had directly shared my panel, he would be selling my entire design without lifting a finger.

Screenshot-20240308-202044.png

17 minutes ago, Eze2kiel said:

As it is. The user based on my design.
I don't see anything wrong with that... But...

After I asked that I share it, which I have NOT done because I made it for personal use and not for sale, I was surprised that I directly posted it for sale in a Facebook group inspired by my design.
That is, if I had directly shared my panel, he would be selling my entire design without lifting a finger.

Screenshot-20240308-202044.png

I sell personalized templates on social media, my friend, every model I make I advertise and I don't understand your surprise. As far as I know there is no patent for templates, if there is, let me know and I'll remove it.

Clock showing 'AM/PM' and 'Night to Day' pictographs.

You only need to create a single AM PM image and a single Night, Sun-Rise, Day, and Sunset image.

pic01.jpg.d818c8f97c356ab7ea32bf2bce5d6715.jpg

Attached is a zip file that contains the Excel file which shows how many gauge sensors were used and the values to input.

The AM/PM uses the same values from the minutes calculation and the Night to Day uses the same values from the hour calculation. You can use the same Sensor panel file from the Clock Testing that I posted on page 484.

If you have the time and patience, go ahead and try it out.

The uploaded file will be removed on 31st March 2024

• Like 2

This panel is for BMW fans! It is a horizontal version of the vertical BMW panel that I posted here.

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13296-share-your-sensorpanels/page/477/#comment-57183

The BMW template in 1920x515

The fonts are Helvetica LT Std Ultra Compressed and Scriptina and are included.

Take a look! 

EDIT - UPDATE!

Now comes in TWO versions  1920x480 AND 1920x515 and corrected an off center dial in the 1920x515 version added blue dial on 1920x480 version.

Screenshot2024-03-14000014.thumb.jpg.dbe6a6e089ffdb64ff1e7aa704fb8fa6.jpg

BMW-DUO-rinaldop-2024-03-15.zip

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 2/3/2024 at 9:46 PM, Swatgod said:

I finished my panel until i finish building my water cooling system. It uses a rslcd file so it can use the gifs it came with. i also made my own version of the rslcd viewer that has no stability issues and uses absolute minimal system resources. if interested in using, just let me know.

image.png

Please share this with me?

24 minutes ago, rinaldop said:

the links should still function, i am checking now, if they stopped i can repost them, wont be an issue

1 minute ago, Swatgod said:

the links should still function, i am checking now, if they stopped i can repost them, wont be an issue

here is the link to the post, it includes the sensor panel and an app i created to display(there is a newer version in the 3rd party forum section).

This panel is for BMW fans!

EDIT - ANOTHER UPDATE! - added another dial to the 1920x480 version - sorry for all the changes but the new versions are better! 

If you download the other file get this instead! 

Now comes in TWO versions  1920x480 AND 1920x515 and corrected an off center dial in the 1920x515 version .

The fonts are Helvetica LT Std Ultra Compressed and Scriptina and are included.

Take a look! 

Screenshot2024-03-14000014.thumb.jpg.6e151c54570cbdbeecb4881a922b9631.jpg

https://icedrive.net/s/DTy5CCtfRC3XZ72f2aDtBShZtwSF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I made a 600x1024 panel with a HAL 9000 theme, from the film 2001: A Space Odyssey. I'm waiting for a new panel screen to arrive, and I made this while I wait. I tried to make it look like the computer console from the film as much as possible. Please let me know what you think and what you'd change. I appreciate constructive criticism!
Oh and I'm also sharing a 4K desktop wallpaper that I made to go with this panel :D

Edit: I used images from THE HAL PROJECT for the small panels. Credit where credit is due.

HAL 9000 Console Wallpaper 4K.png

HAL 9000 Console 600x1024.sensorpanel

Screenshot 2024-03-15 001105.jpg

• Like 4

On 2/6/2024 at 4:57 PM, Swatgod said:

sorry, i just noticed people asking, so here is the panel and my app. if you have any issues please reach out and let me know. the app is a quick app i wrote but the panel is just a modified version of one i found on here and not sure who the original author is. Sorry for lack of preview, should be fixed now.

image.thumb.png.89b6024f639e50d1339d98f3902d8e0e.png

Aida64 Viewer.7z 353.92 kB · 303 downloads

Aida64 Custom Panel.zip 7.9 MB · 381 downloads

I cant seem to open it in Aida64, do you have a  " xxx.sensorpanel" file name?

3 minutes ago, AlcoHolix said:

I cant seem to open it in Aida64, do you have a  " xxx.sensorpanel" file name?

its for use as a remote sensor panel as it has animated gif files. you load it in the lcd section of the preferences. it wont look correct if loaded as a normal sensor panel due to the gif images.

New video on the channel teaching how to make a personalized template in the style of cyberpunk 2077
video novo no canal ensinando a fazer uma template personalizada no estilo ciberpunk 2077

NOTE:  For those who don't understand Brazilian Portuguese, download the "speak subtitles for youtube" extension and you will be able to watch the video with an English dub. Turn down the volume of the video and listen to the dubbing.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, colirx said:

New video on the channel teaching how to make a personalized template in the style of cyberpunk 2077
video novo no canal ensinando a fazer uma template personalizada no estilo ciberpunk 2077

NOTE:  For those who don't understand Brazilian Portuguese, download the "speak subtitles for youtube" extension and you will be able to watch the video with an English dub. Turn down the volume of the video and listen to the dubbing.

No need to keep posting. Take your advertising to the other forum thread.

The same goes to those with their advertisements in their signatures. That was already discussed here and is not allowed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tony Lou said:

hello To You All hope you are all doing well etc

It's Been A While as I have not been to well but loving my new PC build I Just Have A Couple Of Issues like when I Turn My PC On The BIOS bit is green ? also when i have Booted into BIOS The screen Is Also All Green ? but Apart From That It Look Ok LOL

but my Question Is Will Aida64 Ever Allowed Us To Put Animation Backgrounds  for Our Sensor Panels Because I Saw A Background On Here That I Like so I Search The Internet and I Come and I Got It With Out All The Dials On It so I Been Working On It And I Would Like To Have It As A Background For Mine It Is Just The Start I Have To Add The Rest Of The Labels And Then Do All The Dials When I Get In To Aida64  So Have A Look And See What You Think

I hope you are feeling better!

You can do animated backgrounds now BUT you must save your template as a .rslcd and that means that you must view it in a browser window or use a separate program to view it like this great program by swatgod posted here 

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13296-share-your-sensorpanels/page/475/#comment-57105

You also can not use custom gauges.

13 hours ago, Halfcutt said:

No need to keep posting. Take your advertising to the other forum thread.

The same goes to those with their advertisements in their signatures. That was already discussed here and is not allowed.

I was just informed that when I post a free panel but offer to change the size for a small fee that is against the rules so I will no longer do it. However having a signature with an advertisement is allowed.  

On 7/10/2022 at 10:59 PM, KC Chong said:

1920x480  sensor panel     finally done~ :D  add some rain meter effect  ~ 

1356034700_2360221_38_00PM.gif

can this be done on a 1024x600 size screen?  Can you provide a download link?  TIA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AlcoHolix said:

can this be done on a 1024x600 size screen?  Can you provide a download link?  TIA

Here it is

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13296-share-your-sensorpanels/page/427/#comment-53129

Here are the parts for the animation but to use then you need to install Rainmeter

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13296-share-your-sensorpanels/page/427/#comment-53130

18 hours ago, Tony Lou said:

hello To You All hope you are all doing well etc

It's Been A While as I have not been to well but loving my new PC build I Just Have A Couple Of Issues like when I Turn My PC On The BIOS bit is green ? also when i have Booted into BIOS The screen Is Also All Green ? but Apart From That It Look Ok LOL

but my Question Is Will Aida64 Ever Allowed Us To Put Animation Backgrounds  for Our Sensor Panels Because I Saw A Background On Here That I Like so I Search The Internet and I Come and I Got It With Out All The Dials On It so I Been Working On It And I Would Like To Have It As A Background For Mine It Is Just The Start I Have To Add The Rest Of The Labels And Then Do All The Dials When I Get In To Aida64  So Have A Look And See What You Think

Watermark.gif

Try this, make 2 separate images, one with the robot on and the other with it off. I place the bottom as if it were a GAUGE and from 0 to 15 you put one off and the other on until everything closes. Finally, it specifies that this GAUGE has to work according to internet fluctuations, for example, the intention is that as the internet connection fluctuates, the image changes from one image to another, understand?