Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

2 hours ago, rinaldop said:

The person that modified the panel must have changed what the GPU gauge is looking at. Did you do what I said to do? Right click on the panel, open the sensorpanel manager and look at the GPU entries in the panel.

You need to look at this

post.jpg.80b1dd46c4cfaa8cd87d03055787e39f.jpg

Yes here is minejim-info.thumb.jpg.61b6439816028872bf1c573dfc7f1386.jpg

You said you are having troubles with GPU temp and the GPU fan rpm. Look at the picture below. You must left click on the item in red then left click on modify. A new window will pop up. That window shows all of the things on your computer that Aida64 can monitor. Pick what you want and the gauge will work.

post2.thumb.jpg.1b7b99d5d7a1cd6c4c3874d8f404ac37.jpg

1 hour ago, Eze2kiel said:

I would like to make a gauge with 100 images instead of 15.
Is this possible?.
Any tutorial on this?.

There is a chart somewhere with the values needed but I can't find it. This post explains it fully but there is one error, he has an error in one of the sensors worth 84-89 but he needed 84-99

https://forums.aida64.com/topic/13296-share-your-sensorpanels/page/445/#comment-54606

On 3/27/2024 at 1:47 PM, Athlonxp said:

can you share it? thx

I would but the original idea is not mine (I put the credits in the post), I used a picture as sketch from his page to make this almost from scratch (and using other panels from him to mix it) so I fit it to my needs but he didn't even shared that panel for some reason so I can't, I'm sorry. If you try to contact him, I would be happy to share it.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, rinaldop said:

You said you are having troubles with GPU temp and the GPU fan rpm. Look at the picture below. You must left click on the item in red then left click on modify. A new window will pop up. That window shows all of the things on your computer that Aida64 can monitor. Pick what you want and the gauge will work.

Yes Thanks I have changed to motherboard temp and clock and all I get is the N/A on the screen?

14 hours ago, rinaldop said:

i think it depends on what GPU for example i use a  amd 7900xt Card and if i dont use afterburner it wont show the fan speeds of the gpu without using the fan control in afterburner plus also depends on alot of things motherboard sensors my motherboard doesnt give a chipset reading 

2 hours ago, MadMartin said:

i think it depends on what GPU for example i use a  amd 7900xt Card and if i dont use afterburner it wont show the fan speeds of the gpu without using the fan control in afterburner plus also depends on alot of things motherboard sensors my motherboard doesnt give a chipset reading 

How does using afterburner change what Aida64 can see?

1 hour ago, rinaldop said:

as you can see by the pictures pic 2 when afterburner is turned on picture 1 afterburner turned off ,i didnt need it with nvidia cards but with my amd card the only way i can get it to show up in aida64 , you can see this in the last 2 pictures 

1.png

2.png

12.png

13.png

26 minutes ago, MadMartin said:

as you can see by the pictures pic 2 when afterburner is turned on picture 1 afterburner turned off ,i didnt need it with nvidia cards but with my amd card the only way i can get it to show up in aida64 , you can see this in the last 2 pictures 

1.png

2.png

12.png

13.png

That is really crazy, I have no idea why that works. You should post this in the bug reports section to see if the devs can explain it and fix it in Aida64.  

1 hour ago, rinaldop said:

That is really crazy, I have no idea why that works. You should post this in the bug reports section to see if the devs can explain it and fix it in Aida64.  

just posted one 

On 3/30/2024 at 10:13 AM, rinaldop said:

There is no need to install MSI Afterburner for FPS. All you need is Riva Tuner Statistics Server (RTSS).

This gets installed when you install Afterburner. That is the only component that is needed and can be downloaded separately from Guru3d.com

Afterburner is only required if you would like to overclock/underclock the core or memory, set custom fan curves, or monitor GPU.

Some game developers have removed the ability to display FPS. This apparently is to litigate cheaters. Battlefield 2042 is one such game.

1 hour ago, Halfcutt said:

There is no need to install MSI Afterburner for FPS. All you need is Riva Tuner Statistics Server (RTSS).

This gets installed when you install Afterburner. That is the only component that is needed and can be downloaded separately from Guru3d.com

Afterburner is only required if you would like to overclock/underclock the core or memory, set custom fan curves, or monitor GPU.

Some game developers have removed the ability to display FPS. This apparently is to litigate cheaters. Battlefield 2042 is one such game.

The original post that I was responding to had nothing to do with FPS. This is what I was talking about 

On 3/30/2024 at 9:38 AM, MadMartin said:

It is very strange. 

28 minutes ago, rinaldop said:

The original post that I was responding to had nothing to do with FPS. This is what I was talking about 

It is very strange. 

Yes, but did you try RTSS by itself? Installed as stand-alone? Might be worth a try.

This also sounds like an AMD driver issue. I have never had an issue with nvidia cards as far as sensor(s) reporting go.

1 hour ago, Halfcutt said:

Yes, but did you try RTSS by itself? Installed as stand-alone? Might be worth a try.

This also sounds like an AMD driver issue. I have never had an issue with nvidia cards as far as sensor(s) reporting go.

It was not my problem but I do have RTSS installed by itself for the FPS.

It turns out you are correct it was an AMD driver issue, here is the guy with the problem 

7 hours ago, MadMartin said:

I just updated my driver for the card now its working 

but anyway thanks for looking into it