Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

2 hours ago, colirx said:

Try this, make 2 separate images, one with the robot on and the other with it off. I place the bottom as if it were a GAUGE and from 0 to 15 you put one off and the other on until everything closes. Finally, it specifies that this GAUGE has to work according to internet fluctuations, for example, the intention is that as the internet connection fluctuates, the image changes from one image to another, understand?

yes and no 

On 7/11/2022 at 4:59 AM, KC Chong said:

1920x480  sensor panel     finally done~ :D  add some rain meter effect  ~ 

1356034700_2360221_38_00PM.gif

That looks very nice, how do you integrate rainmeter into Aida? I have two great sensor panels already ( thanks to @rinaldop for one of them ) but I like to changer my themes occasionally and I would love to add some of your design to one I am planning for my Hyte Y70.

2 hours ago, C0mbat__W0mbat said:

That looks very nice, how do you integrate rainmeter into Aida? I have two great sensor panels already ( thanks to @rinaldop for one of them ) but I like to changer my themes occasionally and I would love to add some of your design to one I am planning for my Hyte Y70.

as you can see on the panel im using its showing the weather ,this is a weather app i think its called tiny weather which is an app for rainmeter you run it and drag the window onto the panel ( note there is a rainmeter panel called aida64 which works well) they are both free to download goggle is your friend 

Screenshot 2024-03-16 111915.png

just an example of some of the panels from rainmeteraida64 as ive said you need to drag them onto your panel when you placed the panel onto the screen where you want it ,if you close aida 64 ,the rainmeter panels will still stay open once you sorted everything else after a system restart the panels stay where you placed them ,it takes afew seconds for the panels to start ,finding the right place is like trial and error 

image.png

9 hours ago, C0mbat__W0mbat said:

MadMartin is correct. You cannot integrate Rainmeter into Aida64, you run both. I run my panel with Aida64, then I run Rainmeter on top of Aida64 and you get a seamless blend!

Rainmeter is free but more complicated than Aida64. If you have more questions just ask.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tony Lou said:

yes and no 

What you can do is take 2 frames on and off and make a gauge with it. I took frames, one on and one off and made a gauge from them. Then I linked the gauge to something that changes a lot. I picked CPU CORE CLOCK. Whenever my CPU CLOCK changes a different picture is shown and it looks animated. It is not great but it sort of works.

Look at my sample. I resized the images to make the file smaller.
SampleAnimatedBackground.sensorpanel

• Like 1

On 3/5/2024 at 11:13 AM, FatalizXz said:

I made a touchpad for myself, the authors are on this site. I don't remember what their nicknames are (sorry guys). There are some mistakes, I will fix them this week
The screen resolution is 1280x800

Слой 2.png

Слой 1.png

we wait bro 😃 😃

• Haha 1

On 3/19/2024 at 9:02 PM, Afkar said:

Very Beautifl..

Is there a way to increase the size? for exaple 1920-1080 ?

Size 1280 x 800

I created this special for Jonsbo D31, Jonsbo D41, Jonsbo DS8

Hi everyone, hope you like it. Thanks for looking.

XYZCAM_O.thumb.png.54f5972b3fc6f0a19b0644bdbc982db6.png

XYZCAM_B.thumb.png.4dd3fea8b1d4b954fcf7bc6c26678b31.png

XYZCAM_P.thumb.png.4688f3734b805063d7d311752d0eb8b5.png

Download XYZCAM.zip

• Like 1

On 20/3/2024 at 01:02, Afkar said:

Kích thước 1280 x 800

Tôi đã tạo sản phẩm đặc biệt này cho Jonsbo D31, Jonsbo D41, Jonsbo DS8

Xin chào mọi người, hy vọng bạn thích nó. Cảm ơn vì đã tìm kiếm.

XYZCAM_O.thumb.png.54f5972b3fc6f0a19b0644bdbc982db6.png

XYZCAM_B.thumb.png.4dd3fea8b1d4b954fcf7bc6c26678b31.png

XYZCAM_P.thumb.png.4688f3734b805063d7d311752d0eb8b5.png

Tải xuống XYZCAM.zip

I really like it, thank you for sharing.  Sorry but can you help me, I edited the PNG file but can't save it to aida64.  Thank you again

• Thanks 1