Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

So i finally finished my first hard tubed water cooling system recently, not perfect but it still ended up working how i wanted and have my screen inside the case like i wanted mostly as well.

PXL_20240401_142411845.MP.jpg

• Like 4

On 4/5/2024 at 12:58 PM, Gnusmas said:

So guys, i browsed like crazy the thread and i have found out that @VeilSide created first this template and he named it Blue Minimalist, then @ValhallasAshes reworked and change it to his need and to 1024x600 resolution, i downloaded Valhalas reworked template and its cool and i thanks both Veliside and ValhalasAshes for their work and for the template but if anyone knows exactly the one in my picture which is clear that is made after Valhalas and they changed Fans to Fans & Pump and instead of System under the Fans is something that looks like a bar, they added the date too.... if you know exactly the template please let me know.

Also what System means under the Fans, is it the chassis fans ? I need to learn to add a pump instead of GPU #2 under fans, and please if someone know what that bar is in the picture that is swapped for the System let me know. I never had to deal with templates so i need to learn but i ordered a 7" screen for my PC.

Screenshot_20240405-154156~2.jpg

Very similar to the one you showed. Been using this for a very long time and nothing beats its simplicity and volume of information, in my opinion.

I am not sure who the OP was, all credits to that person. I made some few tweaks according to my liking. 1024x600.

2024-03-12.sensorpanel

On 4/7/2024 at 8:35 PM, ValhallasAshes said:

Yes, system fan in my template is referring to my chassis fans as controlled by my Lian-Li L-Connect 3 software.  I have no idea what that bar in the Fans & Pump section in the image you posted is for...Fan speed percentage maybe?  Loop fluid temperature?  Not sure, but it looks like filler to me.  Probably just to not leave a blank space.  As for what they did to their template as a whole, it simply looks like mine but with using the standard font instead of the GeForce font.  Other than re-adding the date to the top bar and the changed fan/pump entries, it looks like a 1:1 of my template.

I hope this helps.

Hey, yes it helps, thanks! I have changed your template a bit, work in progress, im building a new PC and i still need to buy my GPU, the 7" screen will arrive too in about two weeks, till then i can change a bit the template. I have been adding wattage under the CPU's tempereature, i want to know how much power is drawing the CPU and the GPU, i will change GPU Hot Spot temp with the tab where is the power draw and i will add power drawing for the GPU too like i did for the CPU. Im attaching a picture too and thanks for this template, its the best for me!

SensorPanel.thumb.jpg.cccf474117da271cccbdfd3f1aa94d0c.jpg

2 hours ago, NereusH said:

Very similar to the one you showed. Been using this for a very long time and nothing beats its simplicity and volume of information, in my opinion.

I am not sure who the OP was, all credits to that person. I made some few tweaks according to my liking. 1024x600.

2024-03-12.sensorpanel 56.19 kB · 2 downloads

Hello, cool and thanks for sharing but i will use the template i attached a picture of it above, i need the FPS count badly but yours looks very nice too!

• Like 1

On 28/11/2023 at 04:17, keatontodd3 said:

có ai có file của panel này không? nó thực sự thu hút sự chú ý của tôi và tôi thực sự muốn sử dụng nó

image.thumb.png.56d8f61b519d9bc007c7e15e3825c65d.png

I also want to find this panel !

Thanks for your sharing @@

On 4/7/2024 at 7:16 PM, rinaldop said:

CPU temperature and utilization, GPU temperature and utilization, fan speeds.   

Hiya Rinaldop how do I do the fans speeds? as up to now i got 

CPU TEMP, GPU TEMP, CPU UT, GPUI  + Motherboard TEMP 

2 hours ago, Tony Lou said:

Hiya Rinaldop how do I do the fans speeds? as up to now i got 

CPU TEMP, GPU TEMP, CPU UT, GPUI  + Motherboard TEMP 

Just go to the fan section of the sensors, it is near the bottom. I say do a CPU, GPU, and a case fan and do min of 0 and max of 3000.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rinaldop said:

Just go to the fan section of the sensors, it is near the bottom. I say do a CPU, GPU, and a case fan and do min of 0 and max of 3000.  

ok I had a look and I just got these ones so I click on fan speeds but it will not let me click on ok as it is greyed out

fans.png

fan.png

ok I had a look and I just got these ones so I click on fan speeds but it will not let me click on ok as it is greyed out

BHSY_289 is correct.  Select the exact fan that you want to use not the category.

On 2/5/2024 at 9:08 AM, coryphen said:

It is a very simple, minimalistic approach to get the data I want.
The size is a bit non-standard at 1770x1020, but that fits best in my case.

It's pure text with a background set on the AIDA level, which makes the panel's size extremely small.image.thumb.png.e1ed1ac22f12892f630e63c7870d8789.png

minimalistic_v1.oslcd 28.35 kB · 32 downloads joystix monospace.otf 36.39 kB · 24 downloads

1024x600 please!!!

• Sensor Moderators

sorry i do not no what you mean 😞

image.png.c6ad62e141e27e3cc4d54e8072ed91ee.png

Arrows = sensors

All sensors are listed according to category. What you click on there is the category and not a sensor. Logically, the display doesn't work because there is no sensor behind it or selected.

• Thanks 1

ok here is what I am working on  it is my First Attempt to do a Sensor Panels  as in the Modify Item I Do Not No What Each of them  are or what you have to have in the list lol

So It Is Going To Be for Rossi Fans  it will be 515 x 1920 hope you like as I have a bit more to do be for I share it

also i can not do the fams 

Screenshot 2024-04-14 095402.png

7 minutes ago, Exhumed said:

image.png.c6ad62e141e27e3cc4d54e8072ed91ee.png

Arrows = sensors

All sensors are listed according to category. What you click on there is the category and not a sensor. Logically, the display doesn't work because there is no sensor behind it or selected.

I think I got it now I will have a go 

5 minutes ago, Tony Lou said:

hiya BHSY_289 ok but what about the fan for the Cpu? 

It seems that your AIDA64 did not detect your CPU fan. Is your CPU fan connected to a CPU fan header or case fan header? I don't see any case fan sensor in your AIDA64 either.

1 minute ago, BHSY_289 said:

It seems that your AIDA64 did not detect your CPU fan. Is your CPU fan connected to a CPU fan header or case fan header? I don't see any case fan sensor in your AIDA64 either.

hello I have a  

ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 ARGB WHT All-in-one Liquid CPU Cooler with 360mm Radiator. 

Asetek 8th gen Pump, 3X Magnetic 120mm ARGB Fans (Daisy Chain Design), 3.5” LCD Display, White

and it is connected to my MOTHERBOARD