Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hi All

For all you guy that create panels from scratch, I just wondered what software you use to create the background? Ive used Windows paint for a few basic backgrounds but would like to try build something a bit fancier, Ive tried a few freeware programs but not found anything that offer the features I would like...

Thanks in Advance

17 minutes ago, Scarr said:

Hi All

For all you guy that create panels from scratch, I just wondered what software you use to create the background? Ive used Windows paint for a few basic backgrounds but would like to try build something a bit fancier, Ive tried a few freeware programs but not found anything that offer the features I would like...

Thanks in Advance

Personally I use Photoshop.

3 hours ago, Scarr said:

Hi All

Thanks in Advance

Paint and the freeware software Gimp.

On 2/7/2024 at 6:57 AM, Swatgod said:

sorry, i just noticed people asking, so here is the panel and my app. if you have any issues please reach out and let me know. the app is a quick app i wrote but the panel is just a modified version of one i found on here and not sure who the original author is. Sorry for lack of preview, should be fixed now.

image.thumb.png.89b6024f639e50d1339d98f3902d8e0e.png

Aida64 Viewer.7z 353.92 kB · 514 downloads

Aida64 Custom Panel.zip 7.9 MB · 651 downloads

Fantastic piece of work, thank you so much for sharing. Please make one with 1440*600 resolution, or 1440* any other resolution, is that okay?

7 hours ago, Scarr said:

Hi All

Thanks in Advance

I personally use Photoshop. But if you don't have Photoshop, you can use photopea.com which is essentially a free web based version of photoshop.

4 minutes ago, Tony Lou said:

hiya I Have The GPU1 but what would the  Static label be call for this. also i can not see the one for the CPU ?

I have a question that when you try to make a panel, why don't you try what comes from everything so that you can learn for yourself what it looks like or does? Gpu gives information about the graphics card, Cpu gives information about the processor, etc. Test and try to learn. You can always cancel and delete if you get the wrong sensor or you can edit and change it.

59 minutes ago, Tony Lou said:

hiya I no what you are saying have you saw the panel I did as for my fans I just have 2 up one is for the fan speed So  it is GPU1 & I Name it RPM and the second one is the cooling which is GPU1 BUT how do i no what one is for the CPU &  they are on 0 at the mo because my Graphic Card is not on any stress?

1 Cooling.jpg

2 RPM.png

To clarify:

Both GPU1 in the pic above are the same fans for your GPU.

Now, why they are listed separately?

Under Cooling Fans category: GPU1 fan shows the value in RPM it can range from 0 to anything RPM ( where anything = 3000, 4500, 9000 RPM etc. as per your GPU specifications)

Under Fan Speeds: GPU1 fan shows the value in % so it can only range between 0 - 100%

One more thing: GPU fan can be at 0 RPM it does not matter as GPU fan works as per the stress. CPU Fan can not be or SHOULD not be at 0 RPM at any case.

On 3/29/2024 at 1:24 PM, Jimbo53 said:

Thanks for the info on sensoc panel sutup,walk through and tutorial in your tutorial I just got a update and the key not working now you said you have to reinstall the key in after any update and you have a life time key. I would buy one from the aida64 but they want $60 us (lol) for 3 keys I just want one? There do I find that info your talking about Key?

thanks for any info

Jim

3 hours ago, Jimbo53 said:

Thanks for the info on sensoc panel sutup,walk through and tutorial in your tutorial I just got a update and the key not working now you said you have to reinstall the key in after any update and you have a life time key. I would buy one from the aida64 but they want $60 us (lol) for 3 keys I just want one? There do I find that info your talking about Key?

thanks for any info

Jim

I did not create that video I just gave you the link.

Here is the link to the Aida64 store page.  They actually want $60 for just ONE key but it does last forever but upgrades only last 1 year.  It does go one sale but not often. I paid $30 for 1 key on sale.

Where did you get your key? If it is a real key you should ask a developer what is wrong with it.

On 4/19/2024 at 1:18 PM, Surjeet said:

To clarify:

Both GPU1 in the pic above are the same fans for your GPU.

Now, why they are listed separately?

Under Cooling Fans category: GPU1 fan shows the value in RPM it can range from 0 to anything RPM ( where anything = 3000, 4500, 9000 RPM etc. as per your GPU specifications)

Under Fan Speeds: GPU1 fan shows the value in % so it can only range between 0 - 100%

One more thing: GPU fan can be at 0 RPM it does not matter as GPU fan works as per the stress. CPU Fan can not be or SHOULD not be at 0 RPM at any case.

thank you 

I been talking to Admin

Even if the CPU fan wasn't spinning, it should be shown in the list as the same way as the  
GPU Fans are shown even they remain at 0 RPM. but it has not Solve the issue 

I think, problem is somewhere else. but they have stop talking so i do not no what to do now ?

• Sensor Moderators

Note to all forum users.

Please refrain from linking/embedding videos in the forum that show demonstrably illegal Aida64 keys in the video and/or are made available via links/downloads in the video description. These keys are on Finalwire's blacklist and are deactivated. Buy an Aida64 key in the official Finalwire shop (https://www.aida64.com/online-store).

There are sales from time to time (e.g. spring promotion, Black Friday, Christmas), so you can buy a key cheaper.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Tony Lou said:

thank you 

I been talking to Admin

Even if the CPU fan wasn't spinning, it should be shown in the list as the same way as the  
GPU Fans are shown even they remain at 0 RPM. but it has not Solve the issue 

I think, problem is somewhere else. but they have stop talking so i do not no what to do now ?

Please wait as they will reply for sure!