Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

Hé, mindenki! 👋

Én vagyok BWE_Mau5, egy PC-rajongó Magyarországról. Régóta foglalkozom PC-hardverekkel, csípő- és felügyeleti rendszerekkel, és mostanában szórakozom a saját készítésen AIDA64 SensorPanel kialakítások.

Nagyon benne vagyok ebben letisztult, futurisztikus játék megjelenés, de azt is szeretném, ha a panelek valóban hasznosak és könnyen olvashatóak lennének. A jelenlegi beállításom köré épül AMD Ryzen + ZOTAC, a TUF Gaming téma.

Lefuttatom a SensorPanelt a másodlagos monitor függőleges 1080×1920-ban, így szemmel tarthatom a CPU-t, a GPU-t, a hőmérsékleteket, a feszültségeket, a ventilátorokat és egyéb dolgokat, miközben a főképernyőmet teljesen szabadon tartom a játékhoz.

Mindig módosítom a dolgokat, megváltoztatom az elrendezéseket, a betűtípusokat, a színeket és az apró részleteket, amíg minden rendben nem lesz. 😄

Még mindig tanulok és kísérletezek, de nagyon jól szórakozom rajta.

Örülök, hogy itt lehetek —, alig várom, hogy lássam, mit épít mindenki más! 🔥🎮

 

Képernyőkép 2026-09-27 170954.png

  • Like 1
Posted
On 5/29/2026 at 10:59 AM, DARK_GUARDIAN_R said:

Hello everyone, here’s my massive bundle for you guys. I don’t know who originally created the bundle, so a big thanks to the unknown creator — and if you see this, please leave a comment below so I can add proper credit here. I hope you like it! It’s made for a 1920x1080 resolution and designed for an Asus ROG system with high-end hardware. Best regards!

 

 

 

 

 

2026-05-29 ASUS ROG 1920x1080 Orange.spzipUnavailable ASUS ROG 1920x1080 Red.spzipUnavailable

ROG Orange.png

ROG Red.png

Hi! I'm looking for your ASUS ROG 1920x1080 Red.spzip from your May 29/30 2026 post. The forum attachment now shows unavailable. Would you mind re-uploading it or sending me the file? Thanks!

Posted

Hello. Another panel with an attempt at animation as a retro-style clock, with moving gears and pointers. See you at  

  If you like it, let me know and I'll provide a download link from Google Drive, free of charge, of course. It can't be published here due to the large number of images; the file exceeds the available limit.

Posted
On 03/06/2026 at 12:17, ApioSSJ said:

Suite à une forte demande, j'ai créé des tailles supplémentaires pour le panneau de capteurs sur le thème de Dark Vador, dont une à l'échelle 150 % pour les écrans redimensionnés.

Les polices utilisées sont Montserrat, Orbitron et DS-Digital pour l'horloge.

Une édition spéciale cobalt bonus est disponible pour un écran 600x400 ! Bon jeu !

P.-S. : Il y a un espace vide pour ajouter ce que vous souhaitez. J’y ai ajouté un widget Rainmeter pour la météo.

image.thumb.jpeg.c7b70b14b9c9c1b0946c47bf26bdb73a.jpeg

 

 

Thème Vader Aida64 1920x1080.spzip 487,98 ko · 96 téléchargements Thème Vader Aida64 600x400 cobalt.spzip 297,59 ko · 37 téléchargements Thème Vader Aida64 1280x800 Échelle 150.spzip 393,35 ko · 67 téléchargements Thème Vader Aida64 1280x800.spzip 387,79 ko · 54 téléchargements

Merci... Il est très nice... je l'ai modifié un peu pour le mettre a mon gout... et si tu le permet j'aimerais le partager sur le site...

Capture d’écran 2026-09-08 105035.png

Posted
On 9/8/2026 at 7:49 AM, Cichyczłowiek said:

Hello. Another panel with an attempt at animation as a retro-style clock, with moving gears and pointers. See you at  

  If you like it, let me know and I'll provide a download link from Google Drive, free of charge, of course. It can't be published here due to the large number of images; the file exceeds the available limit.

Link vanished would appricate the link

  • Like 1
Posted
18 hours ago, lifter said:

Hi. Here’s another sensor panel—this time with a disco theme—available in two versions: "Alien" and a tongue-in-cheek "Death" design. Naturally, the animated elements can be configured for your own sensors. Send me a message and I’ll share a Google Drive download link, as the file sizes exceed the limits here.

 

disco alien (1).png

disco dead.png

Posted

hallo, 

bin der neue, nachdem ich eure Kreativität heimlich bewundert hab. Hab mir jetzt auch mal ein Panel geladen, aber eine Frage hätte ich dann doch. Wie kann ich nachträglich die Hardwaredaten anpassen, dass eben meine Komponenten da stehen und nicht die, aus dem vorgefertigten Panel?

Würde mich über eine Antwort freuen. 

 

ok, hab es doch schon rausgefunden... :D

Posted

Ciao a tutti,

vorrei chiedere un consiglio alla community perché sto cercando di sfruttare al meglio un display LCD da 720×2560 pixel, che utilizzo in verticale come monitor secondario per il PC.

L'idea sarebbe trasformare completamente il display in una dashboard di monitoring verticale, bella da vedere ma soprattutto molto completa.

Pensavo a qualcosa di questo tipo:

🕐 Parte superiore

Un orologio molto grande, con sotto eventualmente data e giorno della settimana.

🔥 CPU

Vorrei una sezione abbastanza dettagliata con:

  • utilizzo CPU totale
  • utilizzo dei singoli core
  • frequenza dei singoli core
  • Effective Clock
  • temperatura
  • CPU Core Voltage
  • Package Power
  • PPT / TDC / EDC
  • eventuali altri sensori utili

Mi piacerebbe avere anche uno o più grafici in tempo reale per temperatura, utilizzo, frequenza e consumi.

🚀 GPU

Vorrei una sezione particolarmente completa, soprattutto per poter controllare il comportamento della GPU durante undervolt.

Mi piacerebbe visualizzare:

  • GPU Usage
  • GPU Temperature
  • GPU Hotspot
  • GPU Clock
  • Memory Clock
  • GPU Voltage
  • GPU Power
  • Power Limit
  • VRAM utilizzata / disponibile
  • Fan %
  • RPM
  • eventuali altri parametri utili per controllare l'undervolt

Mi piacerebbe avere anche dei grafici per vedere contemporaneamente temperatura, frequenza, voltaggio e consumi, in modo da poter capire bene come si comporta la GPU durante il gaming o gli stress test.

💾 SSD

Per gli SSD vorrei visualizzare:

  • temperatura
  • spazio utilizzato
  • attività
  • velocità di lettura
  • velocità di scrittura
  • eventualmente IOPS e stato/health dell'unità

🌐 Rete

Infine una sezione dedicata alla rete con:

  • download
  • upload
  • ping/latenza
  • utilizzo della scheda di rete
  • eventualmente velocità del collegamento

L'idea sarebbe creare un unico pannello 720×2560, senza dover cambiare pagina, sfruttando tutta l'altezza del display.

Vorrei qualcosa di abbastanza elegante, magari con sfondo nero, stile ROG, grafici, gauge e valori ben leggibili, evitando però di riempire lo schermo con una quantità enorme di numeri e renderlo caotico.

Secondo voi AIDA64 SensorPanel è la soluzione migliore per una cosa del genere, oppure ci sono alternative migliori?

Qualcuno ha già realizzato una dashboard simile su un display verticale ad alta risoluzione?

Se avete esempi, template, layout o consigli su come organizzarla, sono molto interessato a vederli.

Grazie a tutti! 🙂

Posted
On 7/28/2022 at 6:24 AM, Skidish said:

I decided to get a 7 inch screen instead or a 5 inch... I'm glad I did. So, I had to redesign for the new resolution. Almost finished. I just need to add some custom gauges for power wattages.

background-big-centerd3.jpg

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for the SensorPanel template shown on page 285 of this thread, originally posted by Skidish. It is the black/yellow-green hardware-themed panel shown in the attached image, with the Ryzen 9 5900X, SYSTEM, VIDEO CARD, RAM, storage, network and power sections.

I really like this particular design and would like to use this exact SensorPanel theme, or the closest complete version of it, on my own PC. Unfortunately, I can only find the screenshot in the old post and I cannot find a downloadable .sensorpanel template or the required graphics/assets.

Does anyone still have the original SensorPanel template and its graphics/assets?

If so, I would be very grateful if you could upload it here in this thread or send it to me via private message.

I’m using an AMD Ryzen 9 5900X and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12 GB, so I can remap the individual sensors in AIDA64 if necessary. The important thing for me is getting this particular design/template and its graphics.

Thank you very much for any help! 

Best regards

Tech whiz

  • Like 1
Posted

Another animation attempt in Aida64 8.2+. If you like it and want this panel, just leave a comment asking for the link, and I’ll share it via Google Drive (since the file is too large to upload here directly). The panel is 1920x480, designed for an 8.8-inch screen. Check it out here:  

 

Posted
2 hours ago, Cichyczłowiek said:

Another animation attempt in Aida64 8.2+. If you like it and want this panel, just leave a comment asking for the link, and I’ll share it via Google Drive (since the file is too large to upload here directly). The panel is 1920x480, designed for an 8.8-inch screen. Check it out here:  

 

Link PLease

Posted

Hi everyone. I have a brand-new 8.8-inch (1920x480) sensor panel for you, featuring a "System Failure / Error 404" theme. I’ve included most of the standard sensors, though you’ll need to configure them to suit your own setup. Check it out here:  If you’d like to download it, just let me know, and I’ll share a Google Drive link. Out of respect for copyright, any resemblance to existing elements is unintentional, and the download is free.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...