Sensor Moderators pcrepairvk Posted June 5 Sensor Moderators Posted June 5 47 minutes ago, Surjeet said: Hi @BHSY, Thank you for sharing your thoughts so openly. Reading your post brought back many memories from my own journey in this community. First of all, please don’t get disheartened. You are, and always will be, one of the most amazing creators in this forum, alongside @COSTAJUNIOR, @Exhumed, @pcrepairvk, and many other talented members who have inspired countless users over the years. The value of your contributions cannot be measured by the actions of a few people who failed to respect them. I completely understand your perspective because I was one of those people who reached out to you asking for your SensorPanel files. In fact, a lot of what I learned came from studying your work. I still remember the days when the famous 100-state implementation was almost a mystery to many of us. Your panels were among the very few that had those advanced states, and that curiosity is exactly why I requested your files and started learning from them. Today, I honestly cannot imagine creating SensorPanels without 100 or EVEN MORE states. The techniques and ideas shared by pioneers like you played a huge role in helping many of us reach that level. I also remember repeatedly reaching out to you when I was trying to understand the Min-Max math logic. You were always willing to help, and those conversations taught me lessons that I still use today. Regarding sharing panels, I want to make it clear that whenever I reposted any of your work here, I always credited you as the original creator and never sold any of those panels. Whenever you requested changes, updates, or removals, I respected your wishes and updated or removed my posts accordingly because those panels were your creations, and that should always be acknowledged. I fully agree that proper credit is essential. Recognition should always go to the person who invested their time, creativity, and effort into creating something. Learning from someone’s work is one thing; claiming ownership of it is something entirely different. Your contributions have helped many members, including me, learn, grow, and push the boundaries of what we thought was possible with SensorPanel. I hope the unfortunate experiences you've faced don't overshadow the positive impact you've had on this community. Some creators leave behind files, while others leave behind knowledge. Your panels taught us techniques, but your willingness to share and help taught us even more. For that, many of us remain grateful 🙏 Let's keep the momentum going, continue sharing knowledge, inspiring one another, and making this community a happier place through our work, creativity, and enthusiasm. The community is stronger because of creators like you. Thanks still learning:❤️ 3 Quote
BHSY Posted June 5 Posted June 5 2 hours ago, Surjeet said: Hi @BHSY, Thank you for sharing your thoughts so openly. Reading your post brought back many memories from my own journey in this community. First of all, please don’t get disheartened. You are, and always will be, one of the most amazing creators in this forum, alongside @COSTAJUNIOR, @Exhumed, @pcrepairvk, and many other talented members who have inspired countless users over the years. The value of your contributions cannot be measured by the actions of a few people who failed to respect them. I completely understand your perspective because I was one of those people who reached out to you asking for your SensorPanel files. In fact, a lot of what I learned came from studying your work. I still remember the days when the famous 100-state implementation was almost a mystery to many of us. Your panels were among the very few that had those advanced states, and that curiosity is exactly why I requested your files and started learning from them. Today, I honestly cannot imagine creating SensorPanels without 100 or EVEN MORE states. The techniques and ideas shared by pioneers like you played a huge role in helping many of us reach that level. I also remember repeatedly reaching out to you when I was trying to understand the Min-Max math logic. You were always willing to help, and those conversations taught me lessons that I still use today. Regarding sharing panels, I want to make it clear that whenever I reposted any of your work here, I always credited you as the original creator and never sold any of those panels. Whenever you requested changes, updates, or removals, I respected your wishes and updated or removed my posts accordingly because those panels were your creations, and that should always be acknowledged. I fully agree that proper credit is essential. Recognition should always go to the person who invested their time, creativity, and effort into creating something. Learning from someone’s work is one thing; claiming ownership of it is something entirely different. Your contributions have helped many members, including me, learn, grow, and push the boundaries of what we thought was possible with SensorPanel. I hope the unfortunate experiences you've faced don't overshadow the positive impact you've had on this community. Some creators leave behind files, while others leave behind knowledge. Your panels taught us techniques, but your willingness to share and help taught us even more. For that, many of us remain grateful 🙏 Let's keep the momentum going, continue sharing knowledge, inspiring one another, and making this community a happier place through our work, creativity, and enthusiasm. The community is stronger because of creators like you. Hi Surjeet, Thank you for your kind words. 🙏 I know you’ve always credited me as the original creator of my panels and respected my requests, and I truly appreciate that. One thing I’d like to highlight is that while giving credit is important, seeking permission before uploading or sharing someone else’s panel file should always come first. Permission should be the top priority, and only after that should a file be uploaded. Back then, we were all new and not fully aware of how important this was, but over time I’ve learned a lot, and I’m no longer as naive as I once was. It’s been three years since I joined this forum, and as I mentioned in my earlier post, I used to be a very closed‑minded person. AIDA64 changed that; it opened me up to sharing, learning, and connecting with others in ways I never expected. If you ever have questions about panels, feel free to reach out anytime. I’ll do my best to explain things clearly so they’re easy to understand.😉 4 1 Quote
Sensor Moderators pcrepairvk Posted June 5 Sensor Moderators Posted June 5 What guys think about something like,best sensor panel of the month or week ? It gonna help creators push creativity limits and we can get more smart people here !? Or maybe win something!? Thanks 4 Quote
Skinny12 Posted June 6 Posted June 6 Hi everyone, i created a screen for my most beloved Corsair Xeneon Edge (2560*720). Hope you like it! Best, Nils P.S. The gauges were in the Aida64 folder so i cannot really say if they came with the software or if i edited/altered someones work (but i think not!) 5 Quote
Sensor Moderators pcrepairvk Posted June 8 Sensor Moderators Posted June 8 On 6/5/2026 at 9:41 PM, pcrepairvk said: What guys think about something like,best sensor panel of the month or week ? It gonna help creators push creativity limits and we can get more smart people here !? Or maybe win something!? Thanks Can administration create competition? And question is what we can win? 1 Quote
Sensor Moderators Exhumed Posted June 9 Sensor Moderators Posted June 9 21 hours ago, pcrepairvk said: Can administration create competition? And question is what we can win? Implementing this properly would require a significant investment of time from the admins and mods involved. A set of rules would need to be drawn up, and so on. 1 1 Quote
blackboxbk Posted June 12 Posted June 12 On 11/10/2025 at 9:59 PM, 1 PC Tip a day said: This is my last SensorPanel, used in combination with a MCPRUE Apollo SE v1 SFF case. It includes self-made 100 state gauges. 1280 x 400 This is wonderful. Please share. 2 1 Quote
Hoop Posted June 13 Posted June 13 1080x480 - I put it at the top of my second monitor which is a 24" in portrait mode 4 Quote
rinaldop Posted June 16 Posted June 16 On 5/2/2026 at 4:17 PM, lifter said: I am, wondering I have the panel but it doesn't do that. Any info would help I believe that it can be viewed with the .rslcd viewer of Aida64. Start Aida64 then click LCD and under that click LCD items and load the panel from there. You will only be able to view the panel in a browser though. If you re upload the panel I will test it. Quote
rinaldop Posted June 16 Posted June 16 On 5/14/2026 at 8:59 PM, PowerAlec51 said: That's really cool, could you share it? Here is my original version, glad you like it! 1 Quote
rinaldop Posted June 16 Posted June 16 On 5/15/2026 at 3:34 PM, lifter said: Can You share that. Thank You Here it is again 1 Quote
rinaldop Posted June 16 Posted June 16 On 6/5/2026 at 3:32 AM, Surjeet said: First of all, please don’t get disheartened. You are, and always will be, one of the most amazing creators in this forum, alongside @COSTAJUNIOR, @Exhumed, @pcrepairvk, and many other talented members who have inspired countless users over the years. The value of your contributions cannot be measured by the actions of a few people who failed to respect them. And just like that my multi-page panel, animated panels, and still the only shape changing panel have been forgotten <sniff> Time to create more I suppose 2 Quote
Loyd Posted June 16 Posted June 16 38 minutes ago, rinaldop said: And just like that my multi-page panel, animated panels, and still the only shape changing panel have been forgotten <sniff> Time to create more I suppose I still have your Star Trek themed panels on one of my displays and a modified A-10 panel, the one below, on another one. Love them both keep up the great work 2 Quote
Surjeet Posted June 17 Posted June 17 12 hours ago, rinaldop said: And just like that my multi-page panel, animated panels, and still the only shape changing panel have been forgotten <sniff> Time to create more I suppose You aren't forgotten, you’re just busy being the gold standard. A true designer never fades, they just set the standard higher. Your work didn’t get lost; it paved the way. Eagerly awaiting what you cook up next. 😀 2 Quote
ApioSSJ Posted June 19 Posted June 19 On 6/3/2026 at 11:17 AM, ApioSSJ said: Due to popular demand, I made additional sizes for the Vader themed sensor panel, including one scaled to 150% for scaled monitors. Fonts used are Montserrat, Orbitron and DS-Digital for the clock. There is a bonus cobalt special edition for a 600x400 display! Happy Gaming! PS: There is an empty space to add something to your liking. I added a Rainmeter widget of the weather. Vader theme Aida64 1920x1080.spzip 487.98 kB · 29 downloads Vader theme Aida64 600x400 cobalt.spzip 297.59 kB · 9 downloads Vader theme Aida64 1280x800 Scale 150.spzip 393.35 kB · 19 downloads Vader theme Aida64 1280x800.spzip 387.79 kB · 21 downloads Here is an additional resolution, it's even in the Cobalt edition! 1024x600 Vader theme Aida64 1024x600 CE.spzip 1 Quote
toveyr Posted June 19 Posted June 19 Hi all, I found the creator and firstly I would like to openly apologise for posting a display picture of there work, I was not aware of another website that was sharing works WITHOUT permission and this is not okay so I am complexly onboard with removing of the screenshot I posted. I am new here but please, if its not your works don't post or share without full consent first. 1 1 Quote
toveyr Posted June 19 Posted June 19 On 6/2/2025 at 3:04 AM, KBral said: As promised. Heavily altered the initial creation once I realized I can do different pages! Each page is on a 6 second timer with hot keys in case you need to get directly to a specific page. Still a WIP. I'll share the completed project once I finish the last few pages and put some finishing touches on some images with Photoshop. love this on every level, been trying to crate my own lcars tng era but nothing compared even remotely to this. will there been a downloadable version once your completed? 1 Quote
toveyr Posted June 19 Posted June 19 On 10/28/2015 at 8:38 AM, mickr777 said: My Work In progress looking really good. 1 Quote
toveyr Posted June 21 Posted June 21 Hey, I am new here and wasn't aware of something I posted after some carful consideration and some great advice from @BHSY I am removing posts regarding a star trek panel i was working on and will be restarting the project. 1 1 Quote
PowerAlec51 Posted June 23 Posted June 23 On 6/16/2026 at 5:07 PM, Loyd said: I still have your Star Trek themed panels on one of my displays and a modified A-10 panel, the one below, on another one. Love them both keep up the great work I think this panel is really cool, could you share it? Quote
Loyd Posted June 23 Posted June 23 be up to Rinaldop, it is his screen. I just modified it to fit my screen 1600X1200 Quote
toveyr Posted June 24 Posted June 24 Hey, I am new here and wasn't aware of something I posted after some carful consideration and some great advice from @BHSY I am removing posts regarding a star trek panel i was working on and will be restarting the project. 1 1 Quote
toveyr Posted June 24 Posted June 24 Hey, I am new here and wasn't aware of something I posted after some carful consideration and some great advice from @BHSY I am removing posts regarding a star trek panel i was working on and will be restarting the project. 3 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.