Cichyczłowiek Posted August 25 Posted August 25 In two days the premiere of GTA6, so let's celebrate this event with a new 480x1920 panel, it does not provide sensors so that everyone can add their own according to their taste Prześlij opinię GTA6.spzip Quote
fwjaffar Posted August 27 Posted August 27 Hello everyone, in previous versions it was easy to change the panel image, but now it's difficult. Could you please help me with how to change the image? Thank you. Quote
Cichyczłowiek Posted August 27 Posted August 27 2 hours ago, fwjaffar said: Hello everyone, in previous versions it was easy to change the panel image, but now it's difficult. Could you please help me with how to change the image? Thank you. Hi. It's easy. Click on the image on the panel screen, open the Manager, find your image, and click change. Then, at the very top, there are settings for how and what you want to change. If the image is an Image, in the panel, you enter the new path to the new image (folder on the disk), and if necessary, enter the size, and that's it. 1 Quote
Stefan62280 Posted August 27 Posted August 27 Hi, Updated my config so updated my skin... here we go. 1280 x 800 2026-08-27.spzip 1 Quote
fwjaffar Posted August 27 Posted August 27 11 hours ago, Cichyczłowiek said: Hi. It's easy. Click on the image on the panel screen, open the Manager, find your image, and click change. Then, at the very top, there are settings for how and what you want to change. If the image is an Image, in the panel, you enter the new path to the new image (folder on the disk), and if necessary, enter the size, and that's it. Thank you for your cooperation and interaction. Quote
lifter Posted August 27 Posted August 27 On 8/21/2026 at 2:00 PM, Dogy said: ✨ I’m still working on this skin and would really appreciate your thoughts. 🥹 Do you think there’s anything I should improve or change? Any feedback is welcome! 💬🤍 I really like the Fans will be sharing this pnel 1 Quote
rinaldop Posted August 28 Posted August 28 On 6/24/2026 at 12:18 AM, toveyr said: Hey, I am new here and wasn't aware of something I posted after some carful consideration and some great advice from @BHSY I am removing posts regarding a star trek panel i was working on and will be restarting the project. I got an alert saying that you mentioned me in this topic but you must have removed it. If it is about one of my Star Trek panels please tell me what the issue was. I would really like to know! Quote
rinaldop Posted August 28 Posted August 28 On 6/16/2026 at 3:07 PM, Loyd said: I still have your Star Trek themed panels on one of my displays and a modified A-10 panel, the one below, on another one. Love them both keep up the great work Thank you so much Loyd! I know that you are a VERY active member here both as a contributor and as a customer with great taste and to hear that with all of the fantastic content posted here that you have TWO of my panels in use is incredible praise! THANK YOU! Quote
rinaldop Posted August 28 Posted August 28 On 6/17/2026 at 2:44 AM, Surjeet said: You aren't forgotten, you’re just busy being the gold standard. A true designer never fades, they just set the standard higher. Your work didn’t get lost; it paved the way. Eagerly awaiting what you cook up next. 😀 Thank you so much Surjeet! You are one of the TOP creators here and for you to appreciate my work is also incredible praise! THANK YOU! 1 Quote
rinaldop Posted August 28 Posted August 28 On 6/23/2026 at 9:44 AM, Loyd said: be up to Rinaldop, it is his screen. I just modified it to fit my screen 1600X1200 My friend you may repost any of my panels any time just as long as you give me credit as the creator and if you modify it be sure to take credit for your modifications! Quote
rinaldop Posted August 28 Posted August 28 I was hoping to return with an amazing panel and I started work on 2 or 3 but none of them impressed me enough to finish them. Does anyone have any ideas, wishes, wants, or suggestions? Thanks! Quote
rinaldop Posted August 28 Posted August 28 On 7/15/2026 at 1:31 AM, Exhumed said: @COSTAJUNIOR The official Half-Life 2 skin for Windows Media Player was created by the design agency "The Skins Factory", commissioned by Valve and Microsoft. https://www.theskinsfactory.com/wmpdesign2 If I were you, I would remove the AI-generated content so you don't get into trouble. Strictly for personal use: As long as the finished AIDA64 sensor panel runs only on your own PC, you are permitted to mirror, upscale, modify, or have an AI expand the design. This falls under the legal provisions for private copies. Sale or monetization is prohibited. Even uploading the modified template for free to forums (e.g., the official AIDA64 forum) constitutes a copyright violation. AIDA64’s forum rules strictly prohibit the unauthorized copying and modification of others' work. AI-generated or AI-modified images do not create new, independent copyright protection. The rights to the underlying *Half-Life 2* style remain entirely with Valve. Since your post says "Strictly for personal use: As long as the finished AIDA64 sensor panel runs only on your own PC" I assumed that you would post the panel. Did I miss it or were only talking about the image? Quote
toveyr Posted August 28 Posted August 28 5 hours ago, rinaldop said: I got an alert saying that you mentioned me in this topic but you must have removed it. If it is about one of my Star Trek panels please tell me what the issue was. I would really like to know! Hi @BHSY had pointed me in your direction for help in a star trek panel I was making, bit I have since closed it down as I could not making a warp core design make unique enough. Quote
rinaldop Posted August 28 Posted August 28 21 minutes ago, toveyr said: Hi @BHSY had pointed me in your direction for help in a star trek panel I was making, bit I have since closed it down as I could not making a warp core design make unique enough. If you want to try a Star Trek panel again and want any advice just let me know. 1 Quote
Loyd Posted August 28 Posted August 28 your star trek panels for rslcd are beyond belief. I modded it to fit my 1080X1920 screen. there was so much to it. I try to keep the aspect ration the same so the round stuff stays that way so ST only filled the right half and I put OSD on the other half look great and worked 1 Quote
BRKKMR5 Posted August 29 Posted August 29 On 8/21/2026 at 2:23 PM, Dogy said: very cool. please share link 2 Quote
Cichyczłowiek Posted August 30 Posted August 30 14 hours ago, ExtraktoR said: These are super good. You should post them in the "$ Promote your SensorPanel $" thread. You will make lots of money. Thanks, but I design for my own use and treat it as a hobby. 1 Quote
Cichyczłowiek Posted August 30 Posted August 30 Hello. Another 480x1920 panel design of my own design. Remember to change the parameters of the aidy64 sensors to achieve the full animation effect. The curve of the fans and other components is set for my computer, and each computer has different parameters. 2dna2.spzip Quote
rinaldop Posted August 30 Posted August 30 On 8/28/2026 at 8:21 AM, Loyd said: your star trek panels for rslcd are beyond belief. I modded it to fit my 1080X1920 screen. there was so much to it. I try to keep the aspect ration the same so the round stuff stays that way so ST only filled the right half and I put OSD on the other half look great and worked Thanks again Loyd, that is an amazing compliment! Your mods look great! 1 Quote
GPleex Posted August 31 Posted August 31 On 4/5/2026 at 8:44 AM, HoeBR said: Custonizei uma skin 480x320, baixada aqui no fórum. WhatsApp Video 2026-04-05 at 08.41.36.mp4 Tem o arquivo pra compartilhar? 1 Quote
Sensor Moderators Exhumed Posted August 31 Sensor Moderators Posted August 31 On 8/28/2026 at 9:39 AM, rinaldop said: Since your post says "Strictly for personal use: As long as the finished AIDA64 sensor panel runs only on your own PC" I assumed that you would post the panel. Did I miss it or were only talking about the image? This "Half-Life 2" panel is in his shop available, where it can be purchased. The Half-Life 2 skin is from: Valve + Microsoft and created by Skinsfactory. Modifying the skin using AI and then offering it as one's own creation simply isn't allowed. I don't know if he's unaware of this or just ignoring it. I just wanted to point it out. 1 1 Quote
AngerFell Posted August 31 Posted August 31 On 5/6/2026 at 3:55 PM, JoDaMedina said: This is my adaptation to 1920 x 1280 👽 Does anyone have this template to dounload? Quote
PVRV333 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 On 11/24/2022 at 9:47 AM, S1m0N said: Hi, this is my Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Sensor Panel for 800x480 Display. I use an old Smartphone to show it under my Monitor with Spacedesk App. Bye S1m0N COD_SensorPanel_800x480.zip 2.52 MB · 779 downloads Hi guys, I've made a purple skin without cod details taken from this and @umen._ 480x320 edit. Hope you enjoy! PVRV333 480x320.axlcd Quote
Sensor Moderators Exhumed Posted September 4 Sensor Moderators Posted September 4 Looks good. You used the empty space and added some fitting sensors. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.