Sub200 Posted June 24 Posted June 24 On 5/16/2026 at 7:27 PM, itsprstar said: Care to share? It was mine:)...Share it later after work:) Quote
Jon Evans Posted June 25 Posted June 25 9 hours ago, pricls said: ios style secondary screen This looks amazing. Will you be sharing? Quote
lifter Posted June 25 Posted June 25 On 2/10/2026 at 2:09 PM, cumnatu said: Can you please share this file (1920 x 480) . Can you share this panel or at least the Gauge Quote
Jon Evans Posted June 26 Posted June 26 iOS Glass inspired version of my Plex panel. 1920 x 1080 resolution. I used ChatGPT to convert my previous backround into one that looks more glass-like. I use an Android box running Remote Panel and Odospace plugin on the host. The font I use is Geforce. Jon-PlexPanel-1080p-GlassTheme.oslcd 2 Quote
toveyr Posted June 26 Posted June 26 5 hours ago, Jon Evans said: iOS Glass inspired version of my Plex panel. 1920 x 1080 resolution. I used ChatGPT to convert my previous backround into one that looks more glass-like. I use an Android box running Remote Panel and Odospace plugin on the host. The font I use is Geforce. Jon-PlexPanel-1080p-GlassTheme.oslcd 5.01 MB · 3 downloads I really like this, nice and clean easy to see at a glance. i love a detailed panel but sometimes during gaming i just want the facts and this is perfect for that, thanks for sharing. 1 1 Quote
BRKKMR5 Posted June 28 Posted June 28 On 5/6/2026 at 10:55 PM, JoDaMedina said: This is my adaptation to 1920 x 1280 👽 Orbitron.rar 69.71 kB · 151 downloads ASUS MODERN DIGITAL.spzip 1.02 MB · 162 downloads Thank you very much, I resized it to 1920x720px. I had to remove some of it. Be sure to install the fonts Orbitron. ASUS1920x720.sensorpanel Orbitron шрифт.rar 3 Quote
Mice007 Posted June 29 Author Posted June 29 Let's bring this discussion back to SensorPanels. The forum rules regarding shared content are straightforward: if a creator requests that their work or screenshots not be redistributed, we respect that request. This applies equally to everyone. Different members may have different personal views on copyright and sharing, and that's perfectly fine. However, this forum follows its own rules, and moderation is based on those rules rather than individual opinions. The discussion has become increasingly personal and has drifted away from the purpose of this topic. Personal attacks, accusations, speculation about other members' motives, and other off-topic posts have therefore been hidden to keep this thread focused and useful for everyone. Please keep future replies constructive and on topic. Further off-topic or personal posts may also be removed or hidden so this thread can return to its intended purpose: sharing and discussing SensorPanels. Thank you for your cooperation. 7 Quote
lifter Posted July 3 Posted July 3 On 5/3/2026 at 3:01 PM, pcrepairvk said: completed enjoy my created skin Thank You Quote
lifter Posted July 3 Posted July 3 On 6/15/2022 at 8:08 AM, chriscand said: Can these gauges be shared Please. Lifterjack@yahoo.com 1 Quote
WeeEsquieWoo Posted July 3 Posted July 3 Anyone have any cool sensor panels for 2560x720? Just got my Corsair xeneon edge and can’t find anything that is this resolution. Quote
NereusH Posted July 6 Posted July 6 On 7/3/2026 at 6:49 PM, WeeEsquieWoo said: Anyone have any cool sensor panels for 2560x720? Just got my Corsair xeneon edge and can’t find anything that is this resolution. https://forums.aida64.com/search/?q=2560x720&quick=1&type=forums_topic&item=13296 Quote
lifter Posted July 7 Posted July 7 On 7/4/2021 at 11:42 PM, FANAGRO said: Thank a lot, the both of you, i make my theme using the Best of both World, if in 1920x515px, again, thank a lot I would Love this Lifterjack@yahoo.com Quote
Giovanni Cancedda Posted July 11 Posted July 11 On 7/8/2026 at 8:04 PM, Giovanni Cancedda said: Nuovo Sensor Panel, rivisitato e modificato. Azzurro 2026-07-09.sensorpanel 4 Quote
Majk450 Posted July 11 Posted July 11 On 3/14/2026 at 12:16 PM, JoDaMedina said: What do you think based on your design? It looks good. I have no problem with you using my theme for the base, are you planning to do a vertical layout? 5 Quote
lifter Posted July 11 Posted July 11 On 11/17/2022 at 4:19 PM, Stitch2323 said: Current work in progress based on the panel created by Costa Junior and adapted by Jok3r5 Still tinkering with once finished if anyone would like it i'll share it, as long as Costa and Jok3r have no issues with that Could you share Please Lifterjack@yahoo.com Quote
lifter Posted July 11 Posted July 11 On 11/28/2022 at 1:56 AM, Awol said: I have a full AMD rig and have no issues with system freezing. Im currently using version 6.75.6100 build date 18.07.2022. When i first started i was using an X570 mobo, Ryzen 5 5600X and RX6700 XT Gaming X, 32GB Ryzen optimized Corasiar Vengeance pro no issues experienced, now its still an X570 mobo, Ryzen 9 5950X and Sapphire Nitro+ RX6900 XT, 64GB Ryzen optimized Corsair Vengeance pro and still no issues. Could you share this panel. I have 64gb of memory x870e 16gb vram and I still freeze but exit aida64 and restart it and go some more. Quote
DARK_GUARDIAN_R Posted July 11 Posted July 11 Hello, I’ve spent hours working on a new sensor panel for AIDA64, custom-made for a resolution of 1920 x 462. As you can see, it features an ASUS ROG theme. I have integrated the ROG logo and arranged the system information for both CPU and GPU in a clear, organized way. This is particularly useful for RTX 5090 owners who want to keep a close eye on their power pins while running benchmarks to ensure everything is operating correctly. I have set the power limit to 10 as a safety measure. If you are using a lower-wattage power supply, I would recommend adjusting this value down to 8 or 9, as anything higher might be risky. These are the settings I currently use, but you are free to customize the labels to fit your specific setup. For the power supply section, I am still looking for ideas on how to make it look a bit more polished, as it currently feels a little too dark. If you have any suggestions, please let me know! Overall, I’m quite happy with how it turned out. The font size is as large as possible to keep it readable without the layout becoming too cramped, though it is quite compact by design. The layout is optimized for the Thermalright Trofeo Vision 9.16 display (1920x462). To ensure AIDA64 detects the screen correctly, you must use the latest beta version of the software, as this support was just added in the current beta and is not yet part of the final release. These displays are currently very affordable on Amazon (between €30 and €40), making them a great value, and I have found them to be very reliable in my testing. Note that this panel is also usable for other 1920 x 480 setups; you just need to adjust the background images yourself. It is only a matter of a few pixels, but it is definitely doable. I hope you enjoy using this panel! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. You are also welcome to tweak the layout yourself and post your own versions here. ROG VERSION 1920x462 .spzip 3 Quote
lifter Posted July 11 Posted July 11 On 12/22/2022 at 10:11 AM, aldino70 said: could you share Please Lifterjack@yahoo.com Quote
toveyr Posted July 12 Posted July 12 So after some tweaking, designing more tweaking scrapping and restarting more times than I wish to count i would like to share my very first panel... this is no where near finished maybe about 75-80% but i would really like some feedback? all the gauges are custom mostly using the generate gauge feature on aida64 website. i would like to share credit with @BHSY for providing some initial feedback regarding colours and fonts - and i used one of his older themes for inspiration for the layout of stuff. other than that the theme is designed by myself using gauges made for this theme. this has been designed for use on a hdmi screen 1024x600 be kind but be honest thanks everyone 2 1 Quote
BHSY Posted July 12 Posted July 12 1 hour ago, toveyr said: So after some tweaking, designing more tweaking scrapping and restarting more times than I wish to count i would like to share my very first panel... this is no where near finished maybe about 75-80% but i would really like some feedback? all the gauges are custom mostly using the generate gauge feature on aida64 website. i would like to share credit with @BHSY for providing some initial feedback regarding colours and fonts - and i used one of his older themes for inspiration for the layout of stuff. other than that the theme is designed by myself using gauges made for this theme. this has been designed for use on a hdmi screen 1024x600 be kind but be honest thanks everyone Hi Toveyr, I’ve shared some pointers about your panel. Please check your inbox. 2 Quote
DARK_GUARDIAN_R Posted July 12 Posted July 12 Hello, it’s me again. Yesterday, I uploaded my small sensor theme for AIDA64, but I wasn’t completely satisfied with it yet. So I made some further improvements. The current version is now 1.5. I will continue working on it, but I would also appreciate it if you could contribute with your own ideas and suggestions. Together, we can surely make it even better. You can already see that it is a bit cleaner and that some small details have been changed. The readability has also been improved by extending the bars. This theme is mainly designed for enthusiast hardware, especially for RTX 5090 owners who like to monitor their system values and keep an eye on their graphics card’s power connections to help prevent potential issues. I hope you enjoy using it. If you would like to change something or have suggestions for improvements, please feel free to share them. I am very open to criticism and appreciate feedback if something does not look or work perfectly. For example, the RAM display is still not quite where I want it to be and could use some visual improvements. The power display also still looks a little empty and could be made more interesting, as it currently feels a bit plain. But we can continue improving it together. ROG Version 1.5.spzip 2 Quote
toveyr Posted July 13 Posted July 13 Version 2 Made a fair few changes based on feedback much better contrast with colours based on the Gauges. Moved some items around to make sure storage temp used and free are all in 1 section now, this has freed up a box... any ideas what to use for? i have enlarged the dieal for C drive temp vs the other which do people prefer? i have enlarged the dial for CPU and left GPU alone but i may end up changing. again not finished version so feedback is welcomed. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.