Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 4/6/2021 at 12:52 PM, Leander Schalcher said:

Hey i need help, as soon as i import a sensor panel with 1024x600 the reseloution changes and the panels doenst fit anymore at all, does someone knows whats wrong?

i figured out how to fix that , if you right click the panel file open with, choose notepad the first like 2 lines will show dimensions.  you can edit it.  things probably wont be lined up still though. but at least the file wont change default size anymore

On 1/8/2021 at 4:35 AM, Liao Joey said:

ZERO 1920 X 480  ..VER 1.0

File contains fonts

preview.thumb.jpg.98c7844069d076b9ebc4675cc4699ada.jpg

ZERO 1024 X 600...VER1.0

preview.thumb.jpg.7fdb28b4a87499c86982a84331960525.jpg

looks great, are you able to share? looking for the 1024x600 if you can. 

looks like someone jacked your work and tried to resell, i understand if dont want to share.  if still do send link to my email!  c0de6349@gmail.com 

• Like 2

On 9/26/2020 at 10:32 AM, Andrew Goodner said:

Big shout out to @Gabe Zalewski for doing all the ground work and sharing his beautiful Neon Hud Pannel. 

I have resized the panel to 1024x600 for my 7inch display and did some customization to match my parts. Let me know if you guys want the download!
image.thumb.png.0fbda315a67e5d4ec3b76006b240392f.png

Hello, I saw this from page 31 & 61 browsing. Not sure if you ever put out the res version you stated here. Is that a possibility? I have a theme downloaded currently but its a 800x480 and I have a 1024x600 screen. If you could please attached the file I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Como_Stella said:

Done!

Just waiting for some flat cables to arrive then i'll install my display in the pc lol

1920 * 480 resolution

Screenshot_1.jpg

Clean White RGB.zip 1.06 MB · 38 downloads

How does one go about taking something like this and making a 480x800 version? Really like the simplicity and style and would just like to try and format it to my lcd panel I just bought. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Work in progress... My first attempt at this, still have some alignment and font issues to work out but you can see what I'm going for.

Question how do I keep my sensor panel displayed at all times? When I turn my main monitor off my 5" display becomes monitor 1 and then displays my desktop with all my shortcuts and no sensor panel. When I turn my monitor back on it will go back to how it's supposed to. I just really don't wanna leave my monitor on all the time.

sensor 1.0.png

20210418_202824.jpg

• Like 2

do you have version 860x400 thank you

my email : newbie.8x@gmail.com

11 hours ago, Liao Joey said:

ZERO V2 1920X480 screenpanel comes with animation effects. Audio visualizer effects. There is no download link, please send a message to me and leave your E-mail address. I will send it to you !

PS:ZERO V2 1024X600 will be soon...

• Like 1

Hey guys, 

Just want to thank everyone here that contributes to this thread. I did a few days of simply skimming through most if not all the pages. Saw a theme I liked then modified it to my liking. This is working for me for now. This is a 800x480 version being used on a 7" screen. Any advice on how to scale up the them to my native 1024x600 would greatly be appreciated. Special thanks goes out to the original creator of this theme! 

Aida64 Sensor Panel.jpg

2021-04-20.sensorpanel

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 40rty said:

Hey guys, 

Just want to thank everyone here that contributes to this thread. I did a few days of simply skimming through most if not all the pages. Saw a theme I liked then modified it to my liking. This is working for me for now. This is a 800x480 version being used on a 7" screen. Any advice on how to scale up the them to my native 1024x600 would greatly be appreciated. Special thanks goes out to the original creator of this theme! 

Aida64 Sensor Panel.jpg

2021-04-20.sensorpanel 1.44 MB · 0 downloads

I've pretty much done the exact same thing :), going back through just about every page and getting ideas. Gonna share what I'm working on at the moment, not quite finished yet as it is a labor of love to get through considering the effort and how many people have amazing ideas as well. Have revived my Samsung note 2 (has the ballpark 720p screen resolution as most people are making panels for) I've gone the Cyberpunk 2077 route, love the ones that people have done. I've gone with a different tone... not finished yet and most likely will change things as I go. image.thumb.jpeg.6cce9d248df17c3ab835a950b3de0895.jpeg

• Like 5