Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hey, I recently got a 1920x480 screen for a sensor panel on my new PC. I really like this one by @Lobo Blanco 1002, but when I import it into mine, it comes out scaled and resized all wrong.

This is how it is supposed to look:2.thumb.png.ee066f16786ce1bd6773446fb455da78.png

And this is how it looks after an hour or two of changing the fonts, adjusting for my system, and fiddling with size and position...

unknown-1.thumb.png.3a1b01ded9b6a514b678ce52dbf56cf7.png

I didn't remember to take a screen cap off how it looked when first imported, but I hadn't made much progress.

Is there an easier fix for this? Is it a common occurrence? I think this happened with another panel I downloaded as well.

Also, my first post, please let me know if I should have put this in another thread or made a new one. TIA.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WildLem0ns said:

Oh, I will absolutely give credit. I figured out how to import, y’all make some awesome panels!!! (And have much more artistic ability than me!) I should’ve been more clear about my issue. 

The display I have in my PC is 480x800. A lot of these vertical panels are a larger resolution, so they get cropped off. Is there an easy way for me to resize (for example a 600x1000 panel) down to 480x800?

My display is 1280X480. Hard to find panels in that resolution. So I resize the background in MS Paint or whatever app you want. Sometimes you have to uncheck 'maintain aspect ratio' to get the right size. This will distort (pinch and/or stretch) the image somewhat.

Can anyone explain why when I import one of my saved sensorpanel files, it 1) switches all custom gauges to a particular one and 2) it creates that gauges png files in the aida64 directory. It's really annoying because I have to load each gauges custom png files if I ever switch the saved sensorpanel designs.

On 6/5/2021 at 4:28 AM, philipfreire said:

NZXT Theme:NZXT.thumb.PNG.cf57516c88496bafeddbe9495a5ea821.PNG
Download:

NZXT-Theme.sensorpanel 539.07 kB · 983 downloads

NZXT B&W Theme:NZXT-BW.thumb.PNG.c2f03b899416f599aae24b1c0eec8e4a.PNG
Download:

NZXT-Theme-BW.sensorpanel 549.16 kB · 829 downloads

NZXT / ASUS ROG Theme:
NZXT-AsusROG.thumb.PNG.f056ea57d883c6c33cd7aaa6ec54f6d9.PNG
Download:

NZXT-AsusROG-Theme.sensorpanel 553.47 kB · 882 downloads

NZXT / Gigabyte AORUS Theme:NZXT-GigabyteAorus.thumb.PNG.ebf2f5a46b7d67f6991c0f9e1f7a2658.PNG
Download:

NZXT-GigabyteAorus-Theme.sensorpanel 555.53 kB · 632 downloads

NZXT / LogitechG Theme:NZXT-LogitechG.thumb.PNG.84f16e5b5ab576b6e737b6606e4d1682.PNG
Download:

NZXT-LogitechG-Theme.sensorpanel 553.79 kB · 1160 downloads

Enjoy!

Notes:
Fits 1920x1080 displays.
Minor changes to CPU/GPU & RAM icons.
May require HelveticaNeue Font

Thanks for the share, mine never looks so good. I want to know how to get this with smaller resolution. such as 480p    640 x 480 ? also, that font. mine done seem to have it but I was able to get it works with my system with small modifications

• Thanks 1

• Sensor Moderators
17 hours ago, Phasor Shift said:

Hey, I recently got a 1920x480 screen for a sensor panel on my new PC. I really like this one by @Lobo Blanco 1002, but when I import it into mine, it comes out scaled and resized all wrong.

This is how it is supposed to look:2.thumb.png.ee066f16786ce1bd6773446fb455da78.png

And this is how it looks after an hour or two of changing the fonts, adjusting for my system, and fiddling with size and position...

I didn't remember to take a screen cap off how it looked when first imported, but I hadn't made much progress.

Is there an easier fix for this? Is it a common occurrence? I think this happened with another panel I downloaded as well.

Also, my first post, please let me know if I should have put this in another thread or made a new one. TIA.

It looks similar to me when I import the theme. This is probably due to the fact that it was edited later and is not the original that is supplied with the panel as an encore by the dealer/seller. The only thing that helps is finding the original or an unedited version.

Still trying out some new things. Unfortunately I wasn't able to separate the placement of the background bars/gauges without it looking terrible so you won't be able to move them around, unless you're decent at photoshop haha.

600x1024 again. Sensor panel file is included in the zip but has my components filled out. There's a blank version you can use instead.

Sensor Panel.PNG

Grey Teal Panel.zip

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

On 2/20/2022 at 1:09 PM, Phasor Shift said:

Your fonts are all wrong. Sometimes all it takes to fix the layout issue is to install the appropriate fonts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Manevitch said:

Your fonts are all wrong. Sometimes all it takes to fix the layout issue is to install the appropriate fonts.

I know the fonts are wrong. The original font did not come with the file, so any change I made to it dumped in a default font. I spent a long time looking for a font that I liked and I thought fit the theme, but unfortunately it is very  w i d e.

I don't think the fonts would affect where the icons end up on the screen.

I just wanted to share my sensorpanel. I can't take a lot of credit for this. It's one that I found in this forum and that I've tweaked. But I can't find the original, so I can't give the creator credit. Anyway, here it is:

1055774746_SensorpanelMiicker.thumb.jpg.2196270c59e318f61a8ec1f58bca04d9.jpg

It's 1920*480. Some of the items are just text (like total VRAM, GPU Core, and CPU Core) so you have to change those values manually.

Here is the sensorpanel file:

sensorpanel Miicker.sensorpanel

• Like 2

On 1/9/2022 at 5:57 PM, xmanrigger said:

Nice panel, I really like it.

The reason I went with a Beadapanel for a sensor display is because it is 100% USB. Not as versatile as a monitor, but there is no connection to graphics card/chip, so no hit on graphics power/gaming.

It is a bit of a pain because it doesnt power down with my PC at shut down. I have to unplug it if I want it off. Otherwise, it goes into a screen saver mode at shut down.

You can just configure the BeadaPanel to have a brightness of 0 when it's in screen saver mode. Config tool is here - https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArGfiTxjUGUl_SJ6Kq2Ta46Tkxlj?e=EQBdgh

from 

On 7/23/2021 at 4:11 AM, orange_t said:

Hey. I also have 7inch display and made a 600x1024 version of this panel for myself with some adjustments. You can use this as another stepping stone in learning how to customize your own sensor panel. All credits goes to 4xu5.
scr_1.thumb.jpg.4284cbce79e2fd17931e50abfe902db9.jpg

Shift_600x1024.sensorpanelUnavailable

Can someone put the file download on this again? The sensor panel looks soooo good but file is currently unavailable. :(

Greetings everyone! Since I'm a total virgin regarding AIDA64 and even having a Second Monitor (Getting used to it). I was wondering... if someone would be willing to create a custom template for me please!? Of course I would reward you appropriately, so'oo.... which one of you is interested in earning some money? Thanks in advance for your offers, and wish you all a wonderful day.

• Haha 1