Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

my first 1920x480 sensor panel wanted something minimalist and plain time new roman font just something basic im starting to get more into making them with custom stuff so maybe in the future i will upload some more i went thru all 225 pages looking for 1920x480 templates and downloaded a bunch i also got a 320x240 gpu bracket with a screen also have a 7 inch touch panel screen from amazon im not using i beleive its elcrow or something  but the 1920x480 is just from ali express with cnc black case (one pictured)

20220314_212648.jpg

Rog Blue Sensor panel.sensorpanel

• Like 1

I'm 70 years old, just got done building my computer from scratch! Guess some think I should be sitting in a rocking chair  on the veranda sipping ice tea with a blanket across my lap!

Just found this place, got the software, played around a bit, here's what I came up with...by the way, thats an award winning photo of mine! I'm also an amatuer photographer. 

sensor_panel.jpg

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

On 2/27/2022 at 12:42 PM, Prelim said:

thank you so much, I took it and re-arrange to have the temps instead of loads, and other minor details. Here's what I've ended up after changing it to use on my Xperia M (854x480):

hud.jpg

Like the simplicity, would you mind sharing it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JDWebb said:

I'm 70 years old, just got done building my computer from scratch! Guess some think I should be sitting in a rocking chair  on the veranda sipping ice tea with a blanket across my lap!

Just found this place, got the software, played around a bit, here's what I came up with...by the way, thats an award winning photo of mine! I'm also an amatuer photographer. 

sensor_panel.jpg

There are a few old folks here

• Like 6

Old but young at heart :) I just turned 54 a couple days ago and still find ing the challenge of buildng my own pc's exciting even still gaming but no fps survival games for me my wrists and reflexes are not what they were used to be lol :) I love your sensor panel!!

• Like 1

On 3/16/2022 at 12:28 AM, Babaz said:

Hello I modified a Sensor Panel of a user that I found here on this forum.

Thank you all for sharing.

Bonjour j'ai modifié un Sensor Panel d'un utilisateur que j ai trouver ici sur ce forum.

Merci a tous pour le partage.

SensorPanel_1400_modifié_par_Babaz.sensorpanel

763927881_Sensorpanel1400.png

Sensor panel.png

Hey, it seems great! I love the gauges. Can you upload them please?

• Like 1