Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Still in the Alpha phase but I think I'm ready to get some feedback before release. This panel is designed for use on the bottom section of my second (vertical) display. It's inspired by the Windows 11 design principles and Systems>About in the W11 settings. 

I'm mostly looking for feedback and ideas on how to neatly display the values vertically and what to do with the top section. 

OjP2jlq.png

EhByKJB.png

• Like 9

On 4/30/2022 at 12:20 PM, thewisebunny said:

First attempt at a custom panel for 1920x480 barrow display in portrait mode (please be gentle!).  Design based to complement the Gigabyte motherboard. Not overclocking, so more interested in temps, fan speeds and how much drive space I've got! Now I've got a panel, I don't think I could go back to not having one - its so useful for checking on things whether working or playing! Next step is to make CPU pump green at the top of the scale rather than red!

IMG_20220429_194246.jpg

IMG_20220429_194308.jpg

Screenshot 2022-04-30 201441.jpg

Very nice. Any chance of sharing it?

• Like 3

On 4/24/2022 at 9:53 AM, RyuHyeolSin said:

The fourth one is a simple panel

1280 x 800

Change in background effect according to frame

It's still in production

4-1A.jpg

4-1B.jpg

4-1C.jpg

947331148_RyuSP-1280x800RGB.oslcd 7.09 MB · 32 downloads

Great work. Really liking your submissions. Original. This is one of my favorites you have done.

I would love to see what else you can do with this background. If you do decide to revisit it, 1280X480 would be cool.

Keep up the great work.

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators

Hello community.

I have to get rid of something here again. There are obviously people here (https://forums.aida64.com/profile/56072-notmental/) aka (https://www.bigbromonitor.com/home) who think they can steal graphics or even whole panels without asking and paste them into an Aida64-like sensor panel software to use for their own purposes (pushing to sell external displays).

Some of my formerly free sensor panels were offered on this page, panels from other users can still be found there.

He wrote me on Youtube that he would like to buy all my sensor panels, which I refused. He wrote me what he would like to use my panels for and gave me the link to his website. I declined again and wrote him to delete all downloads with my sensor panels as they are no longer offered for free. I also wrote him that anyone who has already downloaded these panels can continue to use them for private purposes. I thought that was unequivocally clear after my answer.

Days later.
2 days ago I had an order for this MSI 1024x600px sensor panel that will be posted here later. In plain language, this means that a person has officially commissioned me to create an exclusive sensor panel for him, including new graphics. And today I find this panel almost unchanged (and after we talked about my sensor panel files on his page and that he has to remove them) on this site https://www.bigbromonitor.com/view/msi-7-inch-1024x600 as a free download. If you download it and look in the folders you will find my copyright text for the formerly free sensor panels. But that has no place in there at all, since this MSI panel is not a free panel, but someone paid me to create it like this and only I have the original files.

And as if that weren't crazy enough, he wants to hire me as a designer after he stole the MSI panel. No, that's clear. It makes you wonder if he's out of his mind. So if you post pictures of your panels here, he'll steal them too and use them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Hi everyone.  I am new to the forums and hope all of you are well:)

My question is when you guys are kind enough to provide download links for your sensor panel designs what type of file format are these in please.

The reason I am asking is that my system for some unknown reason seems to want to open the files as PDF's !!  I know this is wrong.

Hello.  I've joined the sensor panel master race LOL.   Here is my first go at it.  1200x700 Diablo themed.   

I am having issues getting GPU Utilization, GPU clock and FPS to work.  For the GPU, there is nothing showing a sensor for these two items. However, I know they are there as other software reports it.   I have the FPS pointed at RTSS running in the back ground. SO I am lost on that last few parts to get it going 100%.

182991638_DiabloSnip.PNG

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ALPCON said:

Hi everyone.  I am new to the forums and hope all of you are well:)

My question is when you guys are kind enough to provide download links for your sensor panel designs what type of file format are these in please.

The reason I am asking is that my system for some unknown reason seems to want to open the files as PDF's !!  I know this is wrong.

Go to Aida64 Preferences - LCD. Select your display. Then go to LCD Items and click the Import button. When importing a panel, change Files of Type to All Files so it shows all files in folder.

The file can be in several different formats. PDF isnt one of them. Select the sensor panel file regardless if the file extension is for your panel or not. Depending on the file type and the panel you are using, some features may or may not work.

Take my panel for example. It is a USB BeadaPanel. There is no Windows driver, but comes with a SDK so it works with Aida64. I cant have active wall paper, animated gifs, display the desktop, or display other programs on it. Only what Aida64 can send to it.

Hope that helps

• Like 2

5 hours ago, EmpireM1 said:

just curious on how most of you do your custom guages, what program do you use or like. 

Custom gauges can be made with most any graphics editing software including Windows Paint.

How elaborate the gauges are depends on the software used, your skills, and most of all, your imagination.

Basically what you need to do is design your gauge and then make 15 copies of it in different states.

When adding a Custom gauge, select Custom from Type. Then select States. Apply a gauge to each state.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, xmanrigger said:

Go to Aida64 Preferences - LCD. Select your display. Then go to LCD Items and click the Import button. When importing a panel, change Files of Type to All Files so it shows all files in folder.

The file can be in several different formats. PDF isnt one of them. Select the sensor panel file regardless if the file extension is for your panel or not. Depending on the file type and the panel you are using, some features may or may not work.

Take my panel for example. It is a USB BeadaPanel. There is no Windows driver, but comes with a SDK so it works with Aida64. I cant have active wall paper, animated gifs, display the desktop, or display other programs on it. Only what Aida64 can send to it.

Hope that helps

BeadaPanel can work with Windows as a secondary monitor since firmware v7.00. Take a look at Youtube

1 hour ago, beada said:

BeadaPanel can work with Windows as a secondary monitor since firmware v7.00. Take a look at Youtube

Hey thanks. I didnt know that.

How do I tell what firmware I have and how can I update it? I have the BeadaPanel 6.8" LCD Display for AIDA64 - USB Single Cable Monitor - WinUSB SDK.

3 minutes ago, xmanrigger said:

Hey thanks. I didnt know that.

How do I tell what firmware I have and how can I update it? I have the BeadaPanel 6.8" LCD Display for AIDA64 - USB Single Cable Monitor - WinUSB SDK.

You can contact seller for firmware update I think.

12 minutes ago, xmanrigger said:

Website link you provided doesnt work. And why do I have to contact seller? Are you not a BeadaPanel rep?

I have corrected a typo in previous post. you can try it again now.