Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

50 minutes ago, benitocamelas said:

Hi, could you tell with which program you are making the gauges, because obviously they have more than the 16 images that aida64 allows and yours have 72 bars, thanks in advance

These are still done with aida64. Theres a post how to do it further back in the forum.

Hi. 

Sorry if i write it here, but it is related to the topic. 

I'm trying to make a selmade Sensor panel. But when i make it, the CPU Temp always goes up, if i load your pannels here the CPU temperature goes down. 

I am trying to make a Pannel with resolution 1600x2650. I have a Portable monitor 13" with this resolution. And because i put it inside the Case, to see it from outside, the sensors have to be really big. 

Cannot ad the Pannel, because it has 16 MB. 

What am i making wrong? 

The error is, that the CPU always in IDLE goes up to 50°, if i take some other Pannels from this site, and make it the same resolution, the cpu goes down till 35°. I am wondering what i make wrong. Can anybody help me? If somebody would be so nice to create me a pannel like mine but correctly, i could even pay. 

Thanks for any suggestions (on the support forum, nobody answers me!!) 

20220808_192050.jpg

• Sensor Moderators
6 hours ago, benitocamelas said:

Hi, could you tell with which program you are making the gauges, because obviously they have more than the 16 images that aida64 allows and yours have 72 bars, thanks in advance

There are several programs that you can use to create your sensors, I use PhotoShop and Adobe Ilustration here, I mentioned these because they are the ones I use, but there are many others as well.

Hace 22 horas, Awol dijo:

Estos todavía se hacen con aida64. Hay una publicación sobre cómo hacerlo más atrás en el foro.

Ya sé cómo hacer los medidores, uso coreldraw, pero he visto como en la foto que los medidores Barrowch FBRE2 tienen 72 barras y al 1% aparece 1 barra en el indicador y al 38% aparecen 38 barras, lo cual sería imposible si solo subes 16 imágenes, que es el máximo que permite aida64, por eso mi pregunta es si el programa es aida64 u otro que no sepamos que te permita subir más imágenes de los medidores sin restricción.

Hace 22 horas, Awol dijo:

Estos todavía se hacen con aida64. Hay una publicación sobre cómo hacerlo más atrás en el foro.

Ya sé cómo hacer los medidores, uso coreldraw, pero he visto como en la foto que los medidores Barrowch FBRE2 tienen 72 barras y al 1% aparece 1 barra en el indicador y al 38% aparecen 38 barras, lo cual sería imposible si solo subes 16 imágenes, que es el máximo que permite aida64, por eso mi pregunta es si el programa es aida64 u otro que no sepamos que te permita subir más imágenes de los medidores sin restricción.

Hace 17 horas, COSTAJUNIOR dijo:

Hay varios programas que puedes usar para crear tus sensores, yo uso PhotoShop y Adobe Ilustration aquí, mencioné estos porque son los que uso, pero hay muchos otros también.

10 minutes ago, benitocamelas said:

‎I know how to make the meters, I use coreldraw, but I have seen how in the photo that the Barrowch FBRE2 meters have 72 bars and at 1% 1 bar appears on the indicator and at 38% 38 bars appear, which would be impossible if you only upload 16 images, which is the maximum that aida64 allows, so my question is if the program is aida64 or another that we do not know that allows you to upload more images of meters without restriction.‎

You layer additional images. so for example first 16 is 25%, second 16 is 50% so on so forth. You then position each gauge in the same place, i havent tried this myself yet but there are quite a few posts which give an in depth guide how to achieve it.

On 8/7/2022 at 4:56 PM, Exhumed said:

Circlum - Aida64 Sensor Panel by Exhumed

• 1920x480px
  • black metallic background
  • plastic carbon fiber circle outline, with a blue led light and horizontal glow effect
  • transparent glass effect layer
  • metallic plate with hardware logos (Intel, AMD, Nvidia, Asus)
  • color red/orange (more color variantions coming soon)

Send me a PM if you are interested buying this panel. Paypal only.

Preview-copyright.png

Preview-white-copyright.png

Well i purchased the white font panel and it looks great. Typical me though didnt check the resolution so have had to adjust the gauge sizes but im extremely happy with it. Thanks for the good work Exhumed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Awol said:

Well i purchased the white font panel and it looks great. Typical me though didnt check the resolution so have had to adjust the gauge sizes but im extremely happy with it. Thanks for the good work Exhumed.

we don`t do commercials here, don't buy any panel, we sharing not selling.

More people will buy and there will be no more free panels, want to sell panels? Go to diablo immortal forum :)

5 minutes ago, kejsii said:

More people will buy and there will be no more free panels, want to sell panels? Go to diablo immortal forum :)

Ive shared more panels than you have posted, the same can be said of Exhumed. I was not advertising just sharing my thanks as i have manners. 

Looking at your history all you do is ask for people to share the work they have done, about time you started to pull your weight and contribute to the forum.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Awol said:

Ive shared more panels than you have posted, the same can be said of Exhumed. I was not advertising just sharing my thanks as i have manners. 

Looking at your history all you do is ask for people to share the work they have done, about time you started to pull your weight and contribute to the forum.

you force people to buying, you can share panel and give PayPal for those who want to donate, if i contribute or not its not your business-some people have more time some don`t-do not judge if you don`t know me, its against the rules do commercial here.I don't will discuss with you anymore here, if you want something pm me

1 minute ago, kejsii said:

you force people to buying, you can share panel and give PayPal for those who want to donate, if i contribute or not its not your business, its against the rules do commercial here.I don't will discuss with you anymore here, if you want something pm me

How am i forcing people to buy ? ive never sold any of my panel files i post them on here free of charge. Also get your facts straight there is no forum rule that states you cant advertise to sell panel files.

4 hours ago, benitocamelas said:

As @Awol already said, there's a few posts in this thread very recently that explain how it's done! 

Basically you have overlapping gauges.  So you make 1 gauge, that's 0 - 50 and you add your 16 images.  You make a second gauge, 00 image is completely transparent, you set that as 50-100 and you position it directly on top of the gauge 1.  You just repeat this until you get the result you want.  You could have 3,4, 5, or 6 etc gauges stacked up on top of each other.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, IAmOrion said:

As @Awol already said, there's a few posts in this thread very recently that explain how it's done! 

Basically you have overlapping gauges.  So you make 1 gauge, that's 0 - 50 and you add your 16 images.  You make a second gauge, 00 image is completely transparent, you set that as 50-100 and you position it directly on top of the gauge 1.  You just repeat this until you get the result you want.  You could have 3,4, 5, or 6 etc gauges stacked up on top of each other.

Explained it so much better than me lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, kejsii said:

PLEASE PEOPLE REPORT ALL COMMERCIALS PANNELS POSTS

Where are these rules of which you speak? (I'm genuinely interested as I don't think I've seen the forum rules here)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Awol said:

How am i forcing people to buy ? ive never sold any of my panel files i post them on here free of charge. Also get your facts straight there is no forum rule that states you cant advertise to sell panel files.

so why you start discuss with me if i don't even mention you, it was to the author of panel what you bought

2 minutes ago, kejsii said:

so why you start discuss with me if i don't even mention you, it was to the author of panel what you bought

The author of the panel shared files for years but then idiots took those panel files and posted them as their own. Exhumed is well within his rites as far as im concerned as he is the one that puts the time in to create them, this hasnt just happened to Exhumed though. The same happened to many other members here and i dont blame them for not sharing any further.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Awol said:

The author of the panel shared files for years but then idiots took those panel files and posted them as their own. Exhumed is well within his rites as far as im concerned as he is the one that puts the time in to create them, this hasnt just happened to Exhumed though. The same happened to many other members here and i dont blame them for not sharing any further.

yes this is sad, but some people download panel and then they do a rework and they add some new ideas and add original author in post and that is good,some are really nice not all people are bad.

I done one like that (little remastered)but author told me i need delete it because he is selling them,so i delete mine remaster from forum

And about IAmOrion user ...i seen that rule but i don`t will search for it again, I don't will spend my time to  proof you my point, I prefers just report 

17 minutes ago, kejsii said:

And about IAmOrion user ...i seen that rule but i don`t will search for it again, I don't will spend my time to  proof you my point, I prefers just report 

I didn't ask you to "prove your point" - I asked you because I have not seen such rules.  In fact, I'm not sure I've seen any forum rules. (Maybe there was some when I joined but I don't know how to view them again)

As for selling panels.  Here's my 2pence worth... This particular thread is called "SHARE your SensorPanel", so I agree that any panels posted in *THIS* thread should be free to download.  However, I am not against those selling panels, they have every right, I do wish there was a separate thread for Selling Panels and Sharing panels though.  I'm not reporting anyone, they can sell if they want

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IAmOrion said:

I didn't ask you to "prove your point" - I asked you because I have not seen such rules.  In fact, I'm not sure I've seen any forum rules. (Maybe there was some when I joined but I don't know how to view them again)

As for selling panels.  Here's my 2pence worth... This particular thread is called "SHARE your SensorPanel, so I agree that any panels posted in *THIS* thread should be free to download.  However, I am not against those selling panels, they have every right, I do wish there was a separate thread for Selling Panels and Sharing panels though.  I'm not reporting anyone though, they can sell if the want

its ok,fair enough. If someone feel offended im sorry this is not my intention. I don`t agree if someone  selling panels because i don't want if this forum later will change to ``sell your panel`` but i get your point