Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 10/21/2022 at 11:46 PM, COSTAJUNIOR said:

Set of multicolored skins with various color choices.
Size 1024x600 liked the skins, just get in touch, and order yours.

MulticoloridoOrange-600X1024-By-Costa Junior.jpg

MulticoloridoRed-600X1024-By Costa Junior.jpg

MulticoloridoWhite-600X1024-By Costa Junior.jpg

MulticoloridoYellow-600X1024-By-Costa Junior.jpg

Interested in your Multicolor Yellow panel, please contact. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Stitch2323 said:

Current work in progress based on the panel created by Costa Junior and adapted by Jok3r5

Still tinkering with once finished if anyone would like it i'll share it, as long as Costa and Jok3r have no issues with that :)

rust.png

I would love to have it. May I request  you to please create horizontal  view and do it 1024x600 view. Hope Costa Junior and J0k3r5 would would give their permission as they are nice and great individuals.  Respect !!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stitch2323 said:

Current work in progress based on the panel created by Costa Junior and adapted by Jok3r5

Still tinkering with once finished if anyone would like it i'll share it, as long as Costa and Jok3r have no issues with that :)

I have no issues, mod + share as you see fit.

5 hours ago, Stitch2323 said:

rust.png

• Like 3

• Sensor Moderators
6 hours ago, Stitch2323 said:

rust.png

No problem.. :)

• Like 2

• Sensor Moderators
29 minutes ago, Mario Rodrigues Sobral said:

anyone?

This is normal, as you are not doing anything that will utilize your cpu's maximum load.
When you are playing games, doing some work that needs to use more of your CPU, this utilization rate will increase.

The sensor you will use will be the first one.
cpu utilization

• Like 1

Is there a way to preview .sensorpanel files? There’s a great compilation of basically years of ones posted about midway through this thread but they often only have a creator or file name that might not be findable anymore to find things like what it looks like or resolution and I seem to find a lot of files posted without resolution in general. Could I just open them in photoshop or something?

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
1 hour ago, Jason F said:

Is there a way to preview .sensorpanel files? There’s a great compilation of basically years of ones posted about midway through this thread but they often only have a creator or file name that might not be findable anymore to find things like what it looks like or resolution and I seem to find a lot of files posted without resolution in general. Could I just open them in photoshop or something?

you can do that as long as you mention the author's name. nothing more fair to give credit to those who did.

13 hours ago, COSTAJUNIOR said:

This is normal, as you are not doing anything that will utilize your cpu's maximum load.
When you are playing games, doing some work that needs to use more of your CPU, this utilization rate will increase.

The sensor you will use will be the first one.
cpu utilization

thank you, here playing games i got 4% in this CPU utilization sensor... ;/