Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

20時間前、Caterpillar777は次のように述べています。

私は長い間このスレッドをフォローしてきました。ここでセンサーパネルを販売しようとしている人は、別のスレッドを開始してみませんか?それらの販売発表を常に見るのは残念です。誰かがそれらをコピーした場合、泣くのをやめてください。これは共有用に設定されています。

ここで自分の作品を無料で共有してくださったすべての人に感謝します。あなたは素晴らしい仕事をしています。

1.png

その通り 私はあなたの意見に同意します

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

• Sensor Moderators
5 minutes ago, Onours said:

I tough u should know :(

I mean I respect the hardwork and all but asking for such a price? Do you even pay copyright  to the brands u use their logos, names etc? even the most artistic designers must be realistic I reckon.. What do you think?  

Exalogix-1920x480 - AIDA64 Discussion Forum.png

Buy who wants and who can, I've sold many skins.
And you won't be the one to put a price on my projects.
God be with you.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Vincent Murray said:

take anyone you like and adapt it to your resolution. its not that hard to move icons around. for the background, resize and upscale the included one or create a new one.

yeah i tried to modify, the option on the ones ive downloaded  dont appear. And sad to say i have no idea how to adapt ,resize, i use photoshop for adobe camera raw, anything else isnt something i know

9 hours ago, Wevsky said:

yeah i tried to modify, the option on the ones ive downloaded  dont appear. And sad to say i have no idea how to adapt ,resize, i use photoshop for adobe camera raw, anything else isnt something i know

You probably don't have the context menu enabled. 

Untitled-2.thumb.png.b3a809d22069cb255bfe52c6d706c145.png

Then right click on the sensorpanel and choose sensorpanel manager.  That should allow you to make changes to the sensorpanel currently loaded. 

Graphics are now located in the C://Program Files(x86)/FinalWire/Aida64 Extreme/SensorPanel.  That should allow you to make changes such as resize etc.

1 hour ago, Dropcheck said:

You probably don't have the context menu enabled. 

Untitled-2.thumb.png.b3a809d22069cb255bfe52c6d706c145.png

Then right click on the sensorpanel and choose sensorpanel manager.  That should allow you to make changes to the sensorpanel currently loaded. 

Graphics are now located in the C://Program Files(x86)/FinalWire/Aida64 Extreme/SensorPanel.  That should allow you to make changes such as resize etc.

Ah i did have this selected and open before i got the tablet display working, then unticked, thanks ill take a look

2年14月2022日午前4時29分に、jobedeyoは言った:

トピックで見つけたいくつかのゲージと https://www.flaticon.com/ のアイコンでこれを作りました、私はそれがカラフルでピクセルっぽいのがかなり好きです。あなたがそれを楽しむことを願っています、それは進行中の作業であり、いくつかの研磨が必要です。

Display.thumb.jpg.6d52239198224fbe617403ba41de8bbf.jpg

可愛いですよね。シンプルイズ。 共有してください

• Like 2

On 2/7/2023 at 4:56 AM, RafloreX said:

Les comparto mi version del panel.
tome un psd publicado anteriormente (las disculpas ya que no recuerdo el autor) y lo modifique tratando de dar una tematica de evangelion.
aun en fase de construccion. es 600x1024

image.thumb.png.7eef7f6bb7bef2f2a2cb925f3b5a6d14.png

image.thumb.jpeg.5f815df8a96036460f9b0efd2c7d9744.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.71b4d4c1c57ebb979e8111346d3056c7.jpeg

Tienes un setup chulisimo, enhorabuena compi!!!

• Like 1

On 2/6/2023 at 7:03 PM, Caterpillar777 said:

I have been following this thread for a long time. Those of you who are trying to sell sensor panels here, why don't you start another thread for them? It sucks to see those sales announcements all the time. Stop crying if someone copies them. This is set up for SHARING. 

Thanks to everyone who shares their work FREE here. You are doing a great job.

1.png

I quite agree with you.

Greetings from Germany.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/7/2023 at 2:54 AM, TwinTurblown said:

I Love this. do you have a vertical version for share by chance? 1920x515?

I fear no, I could probably try to make one, but I got some private issues at the moment that don't leave me enough time. Could I somehow support you in a way so you might create it for yourself?

• Sensor Moderators
7 hours ago, hoofahted said:

Thanks to you and Dave, both!  I've "borrowed" from you both for my own take on those great gauges!

Screenshot (2).png

say something :)  I am very happy that you like my creations. especially when you buy from me and advertise on this website

Untitled.png

As this thread is turning into a sales channel more or less and I mute more and more people who offer their stuff here, I am no longer willing to provide screenshots and files of the stuff that I do. This whole sales thing is ruining the spirit of this thread and it would be more than easy for AIDA64 admins to create a new channel for this. As this is not happening and as long this isn't made, I am done here (not that anybody would care..).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Sensor Moderators
33 minutes ago, jobedeyo said:

As this thread is turning into a sales channel more or less and I mute more and more people who offer their stuff here, I am no longer willing to provide screenshots and files of the stuff that I do. This whole sales thing is ruining the spirit of this thread and it would be more than easy for AIDA64 admins to create a new channel for this. As this is not happening and as long this isn't made, I am done here (not that anybody would care..).

Did I ask for money on this site? about 1800 buyers visit my site per month, this is where I show creativity and quality. I never said to buy, it's a person's choice, I'm showing ideas and unique works. I have never copied anything or claimed to be the owner of someone else's work, I also sometimes share my work.

3 hours ago, jobedeyo said:

Don't let them win.  Do you think that the immediate posting of sellers to the free offerings of others is by accident.  This is a captive audience to them and they are loath to give up a smidgen of it.  If their websites were doing all that well, they would not need to post here. 

Given enough people speaking out on this forum against this will force the forum administrators to take action.  But be polite, some of these sellers started out in the right spirit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1