Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators

I agree that it is really expensive, I will never do such a price, it seems illogical to me, the price of my panels is really affordable and it is really enough for me. I'm doing this out of boredom, because I can't work for 1.5 years due to illness, so I came up with the idea of creating panels that I think look great, suit me perfectly and have a lot of ideas, but it's a shame that the functions of the aida64 program are so limited.Peace 

• Like 1

18 часов назад, Онурс сказал:

если под анимацией вы подразумеваете использование анимированных GIF-файлов, это формат панели, который измеряет (вместо .SensorPanel он должен быть .rslcd )

Или вы можете использовать наложенную анимацию со скинами датчика дождя (не привязанными к Aida64 SensorPanel) 

image.png.baf1c317b16a9c915f5766bbfb408fa7.png
I just don't understand what type to choose here so that I can make an animation. For example, I want to make the fans on the video card spin.
I read something about 15 different images so that you can make an animation, but I didn’t understand how to make these images change so that the “animation” happens. aida64 doesn't understand it's just a gif file

18 minutes ago, tolik9222 said:

image.png.baf1c317b16a9c915f5766bbfb408fa7.png
I just don't understand what type to choose here so that I can make an animation. For example, I want to make the fans on the video card spin.
I read something about 15 different images so that you can make an animation, but I didn’t understand how to make these images change so that the “animation” happens. aida64 doesn't understand it's just a gif file

If you wish to use gif files you will need to create an rslcd format panel

• Sensor Moderators
17 minutes ago, Onours said:

How much u want junior 70 or 80 bucks :) ? Let people know before they pm you

This one was made to order, for a client, these 3D models are more expensive, and the client loved it so much that he ordered another one in this style.
I'll post the other version here soon. It turned out amazing..
thanks. :D :rolleyes:

• Sad 1

I've rebranded the Moderno Mk.I to the Moderno Collection and included two new color schemes. Moderno Mk.I has now become Moderno Classico. Two new additions include the Moderno Bianco & Moderno Nero.

Main-Page-Hardware-Display.webp?w=902&ss

Along with that, I have redesigned the website and the new link - https://moderno.freire.ca/
I have also started a blog for announcements, future product updates, etc. - https://moderno.freire.ca/blog/

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

21 hours ago, COSTAJUNIOR said:

This one was made to order, for a client, these 3D models are more expensive, and the client loved it so much that he ordered another one in this style.
I'll post the other version here soon. It turned out amazing..
thanks. :D :rolleyes:

If it's only $70 or $80, I want 10!!!
Shut up and take my money!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/9/2023 at 5:13 AM, Onours said:

Your prices are rather reasonable when compared to  some (actually it's only one designer) 70$/panel price tags. 

Personaly have no complaints about your sales tactics & strategy.

But if one day if you too decide to ask for 70$ / panel like some others (actually it's only one designer) you won't be appreciated by people like me :)

peace 

LOL. This is getting to be the likes of a Soap-opera.

You bitch and complain about people charging for panels. But being this seller is charging less, that is OK?

Are you telling us a Lada is worth the same as a Ferrari? Not even in China. I am not defending sellers on here, but just compare the quality of work.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, xmanrigger said:

LOL. This is getting to be the likes of a Soap-opera.

You bitch and complain about people charging for panels. But being this seller is charging less, that is OK?

Are you telling us a Lada is worth the same as a Ferrari? Not even in China. I am not defending sellers on here, but just compare the quality of work.

I dont see what the issue is. Ive said this many times already, there is no rule that states that panels cant be advertised for sale and that came from the forum moderator. The members that post panels for sale used to post for free but then inconsiderate twats would take their panels and post as their own with no mention to the original creators. I make my own panels but i have also purchased from @Exhumedand @pcrepairvk. The quality of their work far exceeds what i can do myself. If you look on the web you can see so many of the panels that have been posted for free up for sale by unscrupulous people that come on this forum. If the creators want to protect their work then so be it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Sensor Moderators
16 minutes ago, Awol said:

I dont see what the issue is. Ive said this many times already, there is no rule that states that panels cant be advertised for sale and that came from the forum moderator. The members that post panels for sale used to post for free but then inconsiderate twats would take their panels and post as their own with no mention to the original creators. I make my own panels but i have also purchased from @Exhumedand @pcrepairvk. The quality of their work far exceeds what i can do myself. If you look on the web you can see so many of the panels that have been posted for free up for sale by unscrupulous people that come on this forum. If the creators want to protect their work then so be it.

Thanks a lot :)

• Like 1

On 6/19/2021 at 1:43 PM, William Hunter said:

I have edited for my needs as well, original from @philipfreire and @William Hunter . Thank you guys. 

image.thumb.png.e22e676661da940b2118ae68fbe7c76e.png

2023-02-11.sensorpanel

• Like 3

20 hours ago, philipfreire said:

I've rebranded the Moderno Mk.I to the Moderno Collection and included two new color schemes. Moderno Mk.I has now become Moderno Classico. Two new additions include the Moderno Bianco & Moderno Nero.

Main-Page-Hardware-Display.webp?w=902&ss

Along with that, I have redesigned the website and the new link - https://moderno.freire.ca/
I have also started a blog for announcements, future product updates, etc. - https://moderno.freire.ca/blog/

These are great.

Any chance you will create any smaller versions, the screen I use is 1024*600

On 2/10/2023 at 9:37 AM, Vimyscout said:

Great looking panels, what screen are you using for that resolution?