Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 11/29/2020 at 8:30 PM, MarkF said:

That is woeking great on my 7inch 800x480 display just need to tweak a few areas but could you share the darker version please.

Can you share the design elements or source. On my LG V410 7 inch, in 800x480 resolution , the CPU and GPU temp stacked rectangles are appearing big and the same size as CPU and GPU utilization, however in the pic the temp rectangles are smaller.

Thanks for your guidance to get them fixed.

On 12/28/2020 at 1:37 PM, Cédric Zaman said:

Hey!

I started playing around a little bit with making my own panel, and this is my first one and i'm really happy with it so far! 

Now my question is, everything refreshes every 3 seconds. I can see that by the seconds at the time tab. 

Is there anyway to change that? 

If anyone is interested, i'm happy to share the import file. 

Cheers!

image.png.fd7224ad9fbd4307e0a17f1f894337c6.png

Would love a copy of this import!

4 hours ago, Troyduck said:

I apologize for not actually contributing to the topic yet, however I did not know how else to get my question answered. Every single sensor panel file I have tried in this thread is unavailable. Is there something I am missing?

what is your problem, import profile is quite simple

6 hours ago, Troyduck said:

I apologize for not actually contributing to the topic yet, however I did not know how else to get my question answered. Every single sensor panel file I have tried in this thread is unavailable. Is there something I am missing?

Had the same problem today. You have to make an account with the website. Then once you are signed in, you can download any of the attached files.

4 hours ago, frozenboy said:

how did u make it

if you use web-view / remote sensor you can use animated gifs. to setup a web-panel, go to aida64 preferences, the go to LCD and enable remote sensor. open a browser window and enter your local ip with the port that is assigned to view. the you can customize under lcd items to add data etc

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, XxEXUSxX said:

@frozenboy @joransrb

No this is not Web Version this is Standard panel. 

I use steam wallpaper engine to make the panel animated 

Yep, I already done with web version of AIDA, but quite curious with what wallpaper engine could do, but i dont prefer using multiple software, anw, it need more effort to make it look cool.It could be the reason just a few animated profile out there