Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Vor 1 Stunde sagte die Erfolgslosigkeit:

Wenn Sie eine bestimmte oder andere wichtige Rechte haben, gehen Sie einfach zu Ihren Einstellungen und ändern Sie die Anzahl in der Auflösung.

1024led-1.jpg

Hab ich auch probiert ...

Leider erfolglos alles was im schwarzen Bereich ist wird ausgeblendet ..

Beide Displays sind an der graka abgeschlossen, mein Haupt Bildschirm läuft auf 1080 

Der 7 Zoll mit 1024 mal 600

Und ist alls erweiterung vom Haupbildschirm eingestellt.

8 minutes ago, Arnold Fleischer said:

Hab ich auch probiert ...

Leider erfolglos alles was im schwarzen Bereich ist wird ausgeblendet ..

Beide Displays sind an der graka abgeschlossen, mein Haupt Bildschirm läuft auf 1080 

Der 7 Zoll mit 1024 mal 600

Und ist alls erweiterung vom Haupbildschirm eingestellt.

It sounds like you have to edit everything in 1080. Move all the items in the black area (excess area) into the smaller 1024x600 area. To move items, right click over the item and choose "move". Move it to 1024x600 area. Then change the preference to 1024x600 and those items should now be visible.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, successlessness said:

It sounds like you have to edit everything in 1080. Move all the items in the black area (excess area) into the smaller 1024x600 area. To move items, right click over the item and choose "move". Move it to 1024x600 area. Then change the preference to 1024x600 and those items should now be visible.

gibt es keine andere möglichkeit .auser das man die einzelnen elemente zu verschieben ?

oder bibt es die möglochkeit den 7 zoll auch auf 1080 zu stellenund das entsprechende pannel einzufügen?

14 minutes ago, Arnold Fleischer said:

gibt es keine andere möglichkeit .auser das man die einzelnen elemente zu verschieben ?

oder bibt es die möglochkeit den 7 zoll auch auf 1080 zu stellenund das entsprechende pannel einzufügen?

I don't think the software will automatically resize or rescale for you. If there is, I don't know it or have I seen that option in setting.

When I changed resolution, I had to manually move things around one at a time.

For those interested, here is my final Fallout sensor build (see attached zip file). I ended removing a lot of stats I didn't care for, to keep it clean... but obviously you should modify it to your needs.

It is for 1024x600 resolution. You might want to install the monofont (I've included it in the zip file), but it is not necessary.  I've also included a screen shot of the panel - but as of this writing I realized the computer has been up for two days and I should probably reboot or change AID64 to seven days.

I've also made a video tour of the display and interior computer here:

Fallout-Final-Sensorpanel.zipup

fallout-screenprint.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Hi, I'm new here on the AIDA 64 forum and I also built myself a small custom sensor panel based on NZXT CAM.

I set the gauges images to 180x180px because my LCD display has a resolution of 1024x600 and so I can see it better.

My problem is that the temperature, always from 43 degrees, sprints to the top left and the display bar disappears. 

So far I could not find out why this is so.
Does anyone have an idea?

IMG_20210126_210624.jpg

Edited by Bathord906
Foto
  • Like 1

On 1/17/2021 at 8:42 PM, Thomas C. Riddell said:

So I just finished mine my 1st attempt at one of these Panels

I used a old Samsung s5 Phone and Program called Spacedesk on phone 

Then Installed the Driver for spacedesk to the PC . 

This gave me a 3rd Monitor

Used Velcro to Hold the phone into place. (make easy to make changes that way )

I then Plug the phone into USB Ports  set phone for 1920X1080 

Also set that in Aida64 Software Preferences

Made all Graphics and set up my Panel took me 7 hours 

still trying to learn how add Graphics FPS and Internet Traffic Info  

so any help or videos I could watch would be help 

Thanks for this Great Program

PXL_20210118_035900551.MP.jpg

PXL_20210118_035905870.MP.jpg

I was looking at IPS panels but I have an iPad mini that I'm no longer using. Will see if I can get it running for this as it will Integrate into the white theme I have going. I also have a few Android devices lying about that would work if I can't get the iPad working  

Great job. And thanks for the idea... 

On 1/25/2021 at 3:07 AM, Nashö said:

Want to share my latest project. Currently 90% in progress..

image.thumb.png.6c00f2f8db2d96754d990d16ab7167ac.png

Looking forward to your next work, @Nashö.  Very clean!

I also have an 8.8 inch panel on order.  It should be delivered in the next 2 weeks.  While waiting, I have already created a design based off of the popular Fantasy of Space theme and work from @teetaatee

Will also upload after I test and tweak on the actual display.

Aida Spy - B3.JPG

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Nghia Phan said:

A clean NZXT panel for 1024x600px resolution...

Font: Agency FB

There are also different backgrounds that u can choose. In that case u have to change the color for the text though....

Example.PNG

Large Gauges.zip 50.93 kB · 1 download Small Gauges.zip 26.31 kB · 0 downloads NZXT-background.zip 136.85 kB · 1 download NZXT-panel.sensorpanel 194.49 kB · 2 downloads

Looks very good. 

What size gauges did you choose? 

Mine are 180x180 pixels and I have the problem that the number in the middle always slips into the left corner when 43 degrees are exceeded.

Then the bar also disappears. 

I have no idea why this happens.

IMG_20210126_210624.jpg

10 hours ago, Nghia Phan said:

A clean NZXT panel for 1024x600px resolution...

Font: Agency FB

There are also different backgrounds that u can choose. In that case u have to change the color for the text though....

Example.PNG

Large Gauges.zip 50.93 kB · 6 downloads Small Gauges.zip 26.31 kB · 4 downloads NZXT-background.zip 136.85 kB · 5 downloads NZXT-panel.sensorpanel 194.49 kB · 10 downloads

This is amazing, thank you. I try to make for 800x480 but cannot do. I am new so may need a litlle help

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bathord906 said:

Looks very good. 

What size gauges did you choose? 

Mine are 180x180 pixels and I have the problem that the number in the middle always slips into the left corner when 43 degrees are exceeded.

Then the bar also disappears. 

I have no idea why this happens.

IMG_20210126_210624.jpg

You should double check if you have selected the correct file for all 16 gauges. I think you missed one of them and that's why it disappeared. In additional, mine are 144x144px for the large gauges.

3 hours ago, Vimyscout said:

This is amazing, thank you. I try to make for 800x480 but cannot do. I am new so may need a litlle help

There is already an 800x480 version online. Mine is just an upgrade from this version. I can post the link here if you are interested. It is from a guy on youtube

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1JeiJRmouRjlOltMzdYSs8LcOkfIjt2vh

• Like 6

Kann mir jemand sagen, warum auf dem Sensorfeld nach dem Neustart kein Hintergrundbild angezeigt wird?

The strange thing is, the moment i go to file/settings, the image reappears.

Kann mir jemand sagen, warum sich die Zahlen nicht mehr in der Mitte der Anzeigen befinden und ihr Balken verschwindet?

Ich brauche Hilfe ! :-D

On 1/10/2021 at 11:22 PM, Clement Tang said:

I have a very stupid question,

I've imported a template from a member here (thank you Joey Liao) with a 1920x480 template
but the moment i imported it, everything have enlarged and out of proportion and it become 2880x720

Anyone know how this is happening?

Hello, I have the same problem.
Always when importing 1920x480 template, everything have enlarged and out of proportion and it become 2880x720.
if I reduce it to 1920x480 again, then the values are not in the right place. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

1.jpg

2.jpg

1 hour ago, IntegraTypeR said:

Hello, I have the same problem.
Always when importing 1920x480 template, everything have enlarged and out of proportion and it become 2880x720.
if I reduce it to 1920x480 again, then the values are not in the right place. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

1.jpg

2.jpg

Double check your screen scale in the display settings. It must be at 100% for aida to work properly.

So change your screen settings and then import the template again. Let's see if it works!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nghia Phan said:

Double check your screen scale in the display settings. It must be at 100% for aida to work properly.

So change your screen settings and then import the template again. Let's see if it works!

Thanks for the answer Nghia Phan. In Windows it shows me the correct settings of 1920x480 with 60Hz. Windows uses the standard PnP driver. Do you have an extra driver installed for the monitor? I am using the HSD088IPW1-B00 monitor. I've tried again but still have the problem...

Hi guys!

This is my first attempt to make a custom control panel, (I was using some downloaded from here, since I watched Brian´s ans JayzTwoCent´s videos on YT).

I´d much appreciate inputs and feedback on what you guys think of it. What more info I can display, layout, etc., every suggestion is welcome! Feel free to critique it!

I have a 1024 x 600, 7" screen on portrait mode inside my case, the sensor panel as it is now only occupies 3/4 of the space (need more info to display :P)

I made the frames, custom gauges etc using some free stock overlays, icons and HUD elements found on Google image search, using some combination of tracing and pixel art, image manipulation on photoshop to change the color palette to my desire (monochrome to contrast the unicorn puke of the components)

My setup

Ryzen 5800X - Corsair H115 XT Pro

MSI B450 Pro Carbon AC

Reference Asus RX 6800 

A LOT of Corsair peripherals (call me a fanboy, I like it! :D)

And... I have some questions...

I have a H115, and cannot locate any info to display about the AIO, is there any way to show some info like fan rpm, liquid temp, etc. outside iCUE?

Is there any way to display info about the peripherals, like mouse and headset battery charge?

The VRM Temp reading seems a little low (65C on Cinebench looping all core test, 47-50 during gaming sessions) is this some cause for concerning? Am I looking to the correct sensor?

Anyone knows where those MB temp sensors are located?

Thank you guys!

panel.jpg

1611782427301.jpg