Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

6 hours ago, James McCoy said:

Are those Fallout Stickers on your SSD's? If so, where did you get them?

Those Fallout stickers were originally sold for your phone - but they've long discontinued them. It's funny that you brought this up, because i just purchased a ton of vinyl stickers for $7 on Feb 23 (it's arriving tomorrow I think). I'll let you know if the quality is any good... but I planned on putting the stickers on more SSD and my laptop.  The Sata SSD don't generate a lot of heat, so the vinyl stickers should be OK 

Here's the link to the bundle of Fallout stickers for $7: https://amzn.to/2ZTvtcs

st1.jpg

On 1/30/2021 at 2:32 AM, Ricardo Sevilla said:

Anyone know if it's possible to select a Used GPU Memory for a secondary GPU? It seems to only work on one. 

question.PNG

q2.PNG

I am really sorry to be "that guy" but can anyone link to the post for this panel?  It is fantastic.  I gave up after going back to page 46 or 47 of this thread.  Thank you in advance!

2 hours ago, Cavick said:

I am really sorry to be "that guy" but can anyone link to the post for this panel?  It is fantastic.  I gave up after going back to page 46 or 47 of this thread.  Thank you in advance!

I have 2 GTX1080 in SLI mode too but we can't add second GPU card sensor, there is only 1 GPU card sensor.

hi all - new to this i am. Have scrolled through 40 pages of this thread and must say : there are many beauty contest winners here. Much creativity.  I have tried importing a few panels and started mastering the tweaks needing to point it at the sensors i have to show.  One thing puzzling is the up&down load speeds - cant get any of those working?  Thanks in advance for any help    

Edited by RustInPeace
found answer

Just joined up cos I wanted to get some sensor panels for my 4.3 inch screen.

Mines mostly practical with few aesthetics and because being a smaller screen I can fit less info on it, although i'm looking to get either a 9 inch screen or an 8.8 inch wide one from Aliexpress etc (they go for about £55 apparently).

The sensors etc shown on the screen are:

(from top left to right) Core load Temperatures, CPU clock, GPU temps and load, Page file usage,

(middle) .. Framerate, C drive space (I record video whilst gaming and prefer to know at a glance how much space I have left on my NvME drive), Vram usage (allocated, Not requested).

(Bottom) ..  CPU core and thread Load, System ram usage, Water temps in my custom loop (I have 2 sensors but that's my main one).

155235825_761685631133979_8746692921478540599_n.jpg

my sensor.sensorpanel

On 2/21/2021 at 9:14 PM, Imraneo said:

Hi guys. Since I had an account here, I thought might as well share this.
Many thanks to @Nashö for the layout inspiration. My design is not easily customizable via AIDA64, thus I've attached the PSD file as well. You can swap out the background too to suit your taste ;)

Cheers!

sensorPanel_imr02_package.zip 8.18 MB · 66 downloads

I modified your panel design for 1024x600. Had to redo all the graphics as they got terribly pixelated once scaled down. Hope you like it.NeutralColor.thumb.PNG.8872fe41ba200d6bb38754f837b80595.PNG

• Like 15

On 2/24/2021 at 4:31 PM, pcanuck said:

When I open it in AIDA64 it comes up like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j2cb5tkpj2go0e1/CaptureGodzillaPanel.PNG

Other 800x480 templates result in the same effect.  I know I'm doing something wrong - just not sure what - first time trying AIDA64.  When i 'resize' to 800x480, it just shrinks the panel size not the other elements.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

The image you are showing is set at 1605 × 965 - why don't you change the Sensor size to 800x480? Go under file: preference: sensorpanel: sensorpanel size

1 hour ago, 6ft6 said:

I modified your panel design for 1024x600. Had to redo all the graphics as they got terribly pixelated once scaled down. Hope you like it.NeutralColor.thumb.PNG.8872fe41ba200d6bb38754f837b80595.PNG

Whoa.. looks really sweet!
Just a feedback. I noticed your fonts for RAM seems larger than the rest. Is it done on purpose? Coz if you scale it to be the same, you may have more space to increase the utilization circle size to match with the others too :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, successlessness said:

The image you are showing is set at 1605 × 965 - why don't you change the Sensor size to 800x480? Go under file: preference: sensorpanel: sensorpanel size

I have the same problem, i am setting the sensor panel to 800x480, when im importing the sensor file (only 800x480 file not bigger) it changes, any tips?

6 hours ago, Imraneo said:

Whoa.. looks really sweet!
Just a feedback. I noticed your fonts for RAM seems larger than the rest. Is it done on purpose? Coz if you scale it to be the same, you may have more space to increase the utilization circle size to match with the others too :)

Thanks for the feedback Imraneo, this was my first attempt. I tried to keep the utilisation circle the same ratio to the others as you did but I see what you’re saying. I’ll make the change since it really does look odd.