Request: The ability to monitor multiple UPS units in SensorPanel

Hello. 

I have been using AIDA 64 for a while mainly to keep an eye on temps, fan speeds and power consumption using the sensor panel. I have my computer power supply unit connected to an APC Smart UPS SUA-1500I and my monitors and HDTV, router and other stuff connected to an APC Back-UPS RS1500. Going to the power management section in AIDA64, I can see the wattages, voltages and other parameters of both UPS units, but I cannot add the wattage of the Back-UPS unit to the sensor panel. I can do so only with the smart UPS unit. Is there a way to add them both to the sensor panel and keep an eye on the total power consumption of my whole setup? 
Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It does not work. It still shows the option of only one battery output under power when I add a new sensor panel item. No battery 1 and battery 2. And the scaling on the sensor panel is messed up when I import my layout from the old version.  

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> Battery Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

As for the SensorPanel issue, that could happen when you upgrade from an older AIDA64 version to AIDA64 v5.80.  In v5.80 we've enabled DPI scaling, and that includes the SensorPanel too.  Text, bars and graphs are automatically scaled, so they don't need any adjustment because of this change. However, gauges and images are not scaled up, so you may need to change them or update them to make sure the SensorPanel layout looks great when it's scaled with DPI.

• 4 years later...

Hello. 

I have got the same issue. Aida64 seeing both my CP1500EPFCLCD UPS (for the PC and monitor and other stuff near my desktop), and my UT1050EG UPS (for the modem, router, other ISP stuff and TV), but i can add only one of them to the sensor panel display. 

Is there any workaround, to monitoring both of my UPSes in sensorpanel?

Thanks in advance, 

Gábor 

update: usbpsudump.txt attached

usbpsudump.txt

Edited by HynarBirs
update: usbpsudump.txt attached

• 2 years later...