External LCD POS VFD missing protocol

navy

I USB to RS232 itself is 20x2 VFD in the third party software with pertelian com3:9600 protocol can be used normally, the change to the aida64 LCD POS can be identified but is unable to display the protocol does not help solve administrator cannot add pertelian protocol in LCO POS protocol

pertelian.dll

20 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Pertelian X2040 LCD is already supported.  But, it's not supported as part of the POS VFD LCD module, but it has a separate, dedicated module named Pertelian ;)

Where is this separate Pertelian module or not?

22 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Pertelian X2040 LCD is already supported.  But, it's not supported as part of the POS VFD LCD module, but it has a separate, dedicated module named Pertelian ;)

Please specify the use of the Pertelian VFD module in aida64

2 hours ago, Fiery said:

You can enable it on the AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / Pertelian page.

Thank you very much for the administrator of the answer but I still did not do a good job ~ ~ I is USB conversion of COM data transmission in the lcd_smartie can be used as normal but POS interface using aida64 Aida POS init OK VFD but that did not respond to a solution for the administrator590322f3826d8_360-2382509.jpg.80787bcc3ef7eb59442fcaee9f08aa6b.jpg

10 minutes ago, Fiery said:

If you have a Pertelian device, do not use the POS VFD module: even if it says "Init OK", it won't work.  Use the Pertelian module.

This VFD is not a pertelian device he is a PL2303 chip USB conversion COM port DIY VFD devices currently he can only display content through the lcd_smartie software

2 hours ago, Fiery said:

If you have a Pertelian device, do not use the POS VFD module: even if it says "Init OK", it won't work.  Use the Pertelian module.

Thank you very much, although the manager did not decide to return a change or thank you very much for the administrator's patience ^_^O(∩_∩)O哈哈~

10 minutes ago, navy said:

Thank you very much, although the manager did not decide to return a change or thank you very much for the administrator's patience ^_^O(∩_∩)O哈哈~

Maybe you've minunderstood my posts, so let me clarify. If you choose the POS VFD module, it won't work with your LCD, since it is designed for POS VFD displays.  If you select the Pertelian module, it won't work, because it was designed for the original Pertelian X2040 LCD device, using FTD2xx USB bridge chip.  You on the other hand seem to have a 3rd party, custom-made LCD device that uses a PL2303 USB bridge chip.  It is not a Pertelian device, it just uses the Pertelian command protocol. The current Pertelian module of AIDA64 will not work with your device simply because it expects to have a FTD2xx USB bridge chip, and it doesn't support RS232 protocol directly.  So you cannot select the COM port to use, but it will default to using the FTD2xx API instead.

However, in order to make AIDA64 compatible with your device, we've implemented support for RS232-connected Pertelian-compatible LCD devices in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

If you go to the previously mentioned Pertelian page of the Preferences, you will see that now you can select the COM port as well as the LCD type (resolution). Let me know how it works with your device.