GPU sensor PerfCap like GPU-Z

xixou

We've added the requested information to the Display / GPU page in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.  We're planning to add it to the SensorPanel and other modules as well, but first we need to figure out how to implement it in a useful way.

Sometime the prefcap is absent from the sensorpanel, even when enabling gpuwakeup in stability options.

When I restart aida64 this is the same.

But I do see the perfcap sensors in the sensorpanelmanager.

I guess they don't appear if utilization/reliablity voltage/power limit is not reached.

Maybe you could keep the sensor present on the panel even if there is no limit reason?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎. ‎06‎. ‎28‎. at 6:54 PM, xixou said:

Sometime the prefcap is absent from the sensorpanel, even when enabling gpuwakeup in stability options.

When I restart aida64 this is the same.

But I do see the perfcap sensors in the sensorpanelmanager.

I guess they don't appear if utilization/reliablity voltage/power limit is not reached.

Maybe you could keep the sensor present on the panel even if there is no limit reason?

What video card and ForceWare version do you have?  We'll try to reproduce the issue and then fix it up if possible.

• 4 weeks later...