AIDA64 Discussion Forum
Minh Khang

Ryzen 1600 overcurrent in AIDA64 ? (ASRock X370 Gaming X)

I've been just build my new PC based on Ryzen platform. Here's the specs:

Mainboard: Asrock X370 Gaming X
CPU: AMD Ryzen R5-1600
RAM: 2x4GB Gskill Ripjaws V
GPU: MSI GTX1060 OC Tiger 6Gb
SSD: Kingston 128GB
PSU: Xigmatek Shogun II 600W
OS: Win 10 Creators (with latest update & all driver installed)

But when I open AIDA64, it shows the 5V+ and 12V+ which is overcurrent as picture below (5.6 & 14Volt). I'm so scared. Please help me.

sorry for my bad english

Untitled.jpg

The issue will be fixed in the next AIDA64 beta update due later this week.  I'll drop a message into this topic once the new beta build is available for download.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Arctucas
      Just down loaded 6.00.5146 BETA and noticed these temperature sensors.
      What are they for?

• By Droiyan7
      Ryzen infinity fabric for ZEN and ZEN+ (Ryzen 1X00 series and 2X00 series) make memory overclock more useful but complicated.
      Sometimes, overclock fails even if both memory modules and memory controller works well but infinity fabric fails.

There are claims that AIDA64 Cache & Memory Benchmark is useful to see if that happens.

If L3 performance significantly lower before overclock, it is fail even if every other test(Testmem5, HCI Memtest, Linpack, etc...) succeed. Because Ryzen (exclude APU) 1X00 and 2X00 series have distributed L3 cache across 2 CCX which connected by infinity fabric, infinity fabric fails affect L3 cache performance.
      So......how about allow us repeat L3 bench only (N times or time basic) ?

Or, maybe adding options to see L3 performance results in already exist cache stress test ?

• By Feklar
      Hi again Fiery. Got this new Maximus XI Extreme Z390 . All sensor readings appear to be there  except for the vrm and pch sensor.  There is a sensor reading for the motherboard but the other two are missing. I have attached the isadump and ecdump files for you to work your magic. Thanks in advance for any help.
      ecdump.txt
      isasensordump.txt
    • By KallAdam
      Hey AIDA64 Team, 
      do you have any Timeline to integrate the Water_IN_Temperatur & Water_OUT_Temperatur for the new Z390 ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO (WI-FI) ???
      Thank you!
    • By slyphnier
      Hello everyone
      i just receiving oreo update for note8 device few days ago
      i often use aida for temperature monitoring, but since the update it no longer showing the SoC/CPU temp
      it still showing battery and AC temp
      is it know issue ? (planned to be fixed in next update) or there is away to make it work just like before ?
      on 7.1.1 everything was showing properly