Link Corsair Link

Quozzo

Would it be possible to include the data from Corsair Link, specifically for the power management to see the power in, power out, efficiency and/or wattage and amps for each rail?

I stumbled upon this thread from way back when and although it's not about a PSU it is about Corsair Link which mentions its a HID, so I looked in the Device Manager and there it is! It's under USB though. Not sure if that would help.

Power efficiency is calculated using a special formula that's specific to not only the PSU manufacturer, but also PSU model/SKU.  And we don't consider those formulas scientific at all.  So we've decided to stay away from dealing with that.  The formula of course involves the power input value, so AIDA64 will not measure or detect either of them.  But, it should still show the power out (both Wattages and Ampers) for the voltage rails of Corsair PSUs using Corsair Link interface.

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't asking for you to calculate the efficiency of the PSU with the unknown algorithm using the power in and power out, but just to pull that data from Corsair Link itself and display it in AIDA64. I was hoping it wold be similar to how the FPS can be displayed which is pulled from RTSS but I'm guessing you're going to need some sort of API for which Corsair Link doesn't support.

Sorry for the belated reply btw.

• 10 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:40 PM, Quozzo said:

I wasn't asking for you to calculate the efficiency of the PSU with the unknown algorithm using the power in and power out, but just to pull that data from Corsair Link itself and display it in AIDA64. I was hoping it wold be similar to how the FPS can be displayed which is pulled from RTSS but I'm guessing you're going to need some sort of API for which Corsair Link doesn't support.

Sorry for the belated reply btw.

I don't think it's possible to pull the calculated efficiency data from Corsair Link Software or iCUE.