Corsair AIO H115i cooler not showing in AIDA64

MSIX

Currently running WIN 10 Pro 1709 on newly built machine.  I am unable to see my Corsair AIO H115i cooler in AIDA64.  I am able to see it in HWinfo64 as well as through Corsair Icue & Corsair Link.  I have tried turning off Icue and Link and still I am unable to see this.  Also the only way to see my Corsair Commander pro in AIDA64 is to shut off Icue and Link.

Any thought on being able to monitor my Corsair H115i as well as the Commander Pro?

AIDA64 ver 5.97.4600

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:20 PM, MSIX said:

Currently running WIN 10 Pro 1709 on newly built machine.  I am unable to see my Corsair AIO H115i cooler in AIDA64.  I am able to see it in HWinfo64 as well as through Corsair Icue & Corsair Link.  I have tried turning off Icue and Link and still I am unable to see this.  Also the only way to see my Corsair Commander pro in AIDA64 is to shut off Icue and Link.

Any thought on being able to monitor my Corsair H115i as well as the Commander Pro?

AIDA64 ver 5.97.4600

Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

Let me know if it helps.

Unistalled ver 5.97.4600 and installed the latest beta.  AIDA64 still not seeing Corsair H115i cooler.  If enable Corsair Link support the Commander Pro shows the three fans I have connected to it, but the cooler is still a no show.

11 minutes ago, MSIX said:

I also tried a different usb port for the pump and still nothing.

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Also right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Corsair Link Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

Thanks,
Fiery

28 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Also right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Corsair Link Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

Thanks,
Fiery

Here ya go!

corsairlinkdump.txt

usbdump.txt

6 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Thank you! It seems AIDA64 is unable to locate a necessary library file called SiUSBXp.dll.  Can you please try to locate that file on your system and let us know the full path where that file resides?

Found it in the following locations:

1.C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software

2.C:\Program Files (x86)\EVGA\LED Sync

29 minutes ago, MSIX said:

Found it in the following locations:

1.C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software

2.C:\Program Files (x86)\EVGA\LED Sync

Perfect, thank you!

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it helps.

5 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Perfect, thank you!

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it helps.

Do I need to upgrade or can I just do a standalone of this Beta as the Beta does not install.

4 minutes ago, MSIX said:

Do I need to upgrade or can I just do a standalone of this Beta as the Beta does not install.

Close AIDA64, download the ZIP package, extract its contents into your existing AIDA64 installation folder, and let it overwrite any existing files.  Don't worry, your existing settings and your license will both be retained.  Just make sure not to delete any files during the process.

13 minutes ago, MSIX said:

Ok, just ran the current Beta 5.97.4679 and it is recognizing the Corsair H115i cooler!! Thanks again!

Now...How about the Corsair Commander Pro??   :)

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad it works now.

Corsair Commander Pro should work already, as long as you have Corsair Link sensor support enabled in AIDA64 Preferences / Stability.

16 hours ago, Fiery said:

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad it works now.

Corsair Commander Pro should work already, as long as you have Corsair Link sensor support enabled in AIDA64 Preferences / Stability.

I enabled Corsair Link sensor support and as soon as I do that all of the readings from my Commander Pro start going all wonky. 

18 hours ago, MSIX said:

I enabled Corsair Link sensor support and as soon as I do that all of the readings from my Commander Pro start going all wonky. 

That's most likely because of a collision between AIDA64 and Corsair iCUE.  In iCUE Corsair decided to remove the synchronization mutexes that ensured that previous Corsair Link Software worked great together with 3rd party monitoring applications like AIDA64, HWiNFO, HWMonitor, SIV, etc.  We're in conversation with Corsair and try to convince them to put the mutexes back again.  Until then the collision can only be avoided by using only iCUE or only AIDA64, but not the two together in the same time.

5 hours ago, Fiery said:

That's most likely because of a collision between AIDA64 and Corsair iCUE.  In iCUE Corsair decided to remove the synchronization mutexes that ensured that previous Corsair Link Software worked great together with 3rd party monitoring applications like AIDA64, HWiNFO, HWMonitor, SIV, etc.  We're in conversation with Corsair and try to convince them to put the mutexes back again.  Until then the collision can only be avoided by using only iCUE or only AIDA64, but not the two together in the same time.

How are those conversations going?  That is really a pain since us Corsair Cooler or Ram customers have to use iCUE to control the components. I hope Corsair changes this as their monitoring dashboard in iCUE is not very functional at all.

20 hours ago, MSIX said:

How are those conversations going?  That is really a pain since us Corsair Cooler or Ram customers have to use iCUE to control the components. I hope Corsair changes this as their monitoring dashboard in iCUE is not very functional at all.

We've presented our arguments, and also asked fellow developers (of CPU-Z, HWiNFO, HWMonitor, SIV, etc) to join in our efforts, but it didn't go through just yet.  You as owners of Corsair hardware may need to put more pressure on Corsair to force them to find a proper resolution to this issue.

5 hours ago, Fiery said:

We've presented our arguments, and also asked fellow developers (of CPU-Z, HWiNFO, HWMonitor, SIV, etc) to join in our efforts, but it didn't go through just yet.  You as owners of Corsair hardware may need to put more pressure on Corsair to force them to find a proper resolution to this issue.

Agree!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/9/2018 at 11:51 AM, Fiery said:

The behavior of Corsair is really a shame. They have one of the best RGB Control Software but cripple it down because of greedy company decisions. I bought a Commander Pro and wanted to control my Case Fans with it. But the complete Fan Speed Controlling stopped working if I want to display the fans speed in my Sensor Panel. So i had to switch back to onboard Fan controller.

This also happend with the NZXT Kraken Z63 btw.

Do you have a Contact directly to Corsair/Email to write the right person, instead of get filterted out by social media managers?

On 1/25/2021 at 2:06 AM, Stefan Knaak said:

The behavior of Corsair is really a shame. They have one of the best RGB Control Software but cripple it down because of greedy company decisions. I bought a Commander Pro and wanted to control my Case Fans with it. But the complete Fan Speed Controlling stopped working if I want to display the fans speed in my Sensor Panel. So i had to switch back to onboard Fan controller.

This also happend with the NZXT Kraken Z63 btw.

Do you have a Contact directly to Corsair/Email to write the right person, instead of get filterted out by social media managers?

The direct contacts we used to have for Corsair were great technical guys, but they do not work for Corsair anymore :( So no, at this time I don't have any direct contacts that I could share.

• Sad 1

• 10 months later...

Hello,

I have the same problem right now with my Corsair H110i, it isn't showing up in the 'Temperature' section of the sensorpanel. I thought maybe this could be a similar problem. My file called SiUSBXp.dll is located in this location: "C:\Program Files\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software\SiUSBXp.dll".

Any help is greatly appreciated.

AIDA64 v6.60.5900

Edit: Added usbdump.txt and corsairlinkdump.txt

usbdump.txt corsairlinkdump.txt

I don't understand why Corsair will not implement the locking mutexes to allow iCue to poll system sensors safely while other properly coded system monitoring programs are running. I know the author of SIV showed them how to do it and they did implement the mutexes in later versions of Corsair Link. For reasons unknown, they decided to remove the locking mutexes in iCue. Now they tell their customers that they can't run iCue and any other system monitoring programs concurrently. What they don't tell their customers is that they were shown the problem and the solution, and refused to implement it anyway. I know the authors of SIV and HWINFO are very frustrated with Corsair.

SIV can directly control most of the Corsair fan and RGB controllers and AIO pumps. I have been using SIV to control Commander Pros, Lighting Node Pros, Lighting Node Cores, and Coolit based Corsair AIO pumps for years. SIV works great, uses very little CPU resource, and is rock solid. I have no reason to install iCue so I don't. Their fan control and hardware monitoring are very basic anyway. I moved up to Aquasuite. Their hardware controllers and their Aquasuite software are light years beyond iCue and Corsair's cheapo controllers. There are some RGB things I can do in iCue that I cannot replicate in Aquasuite, but those things are not worth dealing with Corsair's buggy, bloated, poorly coded software.

• 5 months later...