Jump to content
AIDA64 Discussion Forum
ringo

How precise are software voltage readings (ASRock X370 Gaming K4)

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, ringo said:

Asrock x370 K4

Thank you.  In that case there's a good chance the +5VSB reading is invalid.  Check if you can see that reading in the BIOS Setup or in ASRock's own monitoring utility.  If it's not there, it's an invalid reading that you can ignore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Thank you.  In that case there's a good chance the +5VSB reading is invalid.  Check if you can see that reading in the BIOS Setup or in ASRock's own monitoring utility.  If it's not there, it's an invalid reading that you can ignore.

I can`t find that voltage in BIOS or Asrock program, that would mean that I am safe :D

 

By some small chance what if this reading is accurate, what problem would I encounter?

 

 

 

pic1.PNG

pic2.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ringo said:

I can`t find that voltage in BIOS or Asrock program, that would mean that I am safe :D

 

By some small chance what if this reading is accurate, what problem would I encounter?

It's not that high, so I wouldn't be alarmed by it anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Fiery said:

It's not that high, so I wouldn't be alarmed by it anyway.

Ok.

On my previous board, on previous platform some reading were lower, example for + 5V here is +5.112 on previous motherboard was 5.032V. Does that mean different motherboard - different sensors or PSU degradation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ringo said:

Ok.

On my previous board, on previous platform some reading were lower, example for + 5V here is +5.112 on previous motherboard was 5.032V. Does that mean different motherboard - different sensors or PSU degradation?

It's due to the difference in motherboard and CPU as well.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Similar Content

    • By monchote
      Hi there, AIDA64 is not showing the motherboard temperature and showing the SB temp twice instead (see attached image for comparison). The M/B sensor is reporting 45C instead of 67C.
      Motherboard: ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3
      Thanks a lot in advance!

    • By fadsarmy
      Hello,
      Can someone please help me. I've just installed AIDA64 on my Asrock DeskMini 110 (motherboard H110M-STX) and some of the voltages are missing. Is it possible to fix this. Appreciate it..
      isasensordump.txt
      smbusdump_full.txt
    • By Chris77
      Hello! With the Asrock Taichi X299 XE, all fans are showing up in AIDA64 except only the CPU optional fan Speed! I'm already using the latest Beta of AIDA64! In Asrock A-Tuning utility all fans are showing up! It would be great, if you can make the CPU optional fan showing up also in AIDA64! ;-) Many thanks!
       
       

    • By scomcomputers
      Hi.
      Aida 64(Engineer, v.5.92.4350 Beta),does not show properly cpu core voltage,on ASRock X370 Gaming X motherboard.
      Please fix it,in the next version.
      Thank You!
       
       

    • By VTOLfreak
      Hi guys, I put together a system with ECC memory but AIDA64 is showing ECC as supported but disabled.
       
      CPU: Xeon E3-1275V5
      Motherboard: ASRock E3V5 WS (latest BIOS: 1.40)
      Memory: Crucial CT2K16G4WFD824A 2x16GB DDR4-2400 ECC UDIMM
       
      I have a CPU that supports ECC, ECC memory and a motherboard with a chipset that claims ECC support but doesn't mention ECC anywhere in the BIOS. So, is AIDA64 wrong and is ECC actually turned on? Or did ASrock screw up in the BIOS somewhere? Any other ways to check if ECC is enabled? I disabled the BIOS startup screen to watch it bootup but that didn't give any info on the memory detected. I attached the hardware report from AIDA64 if you guys want to take a look.
      Report.htm
×
×
  • Create New...