How precise are software voltage readings (ASRock X370 Gaming K4)

ringo

21 minutes ago, ringo said:

Asrock x370 K4

Thank you.  In that case there's a good chance the +5VSB reading is invalid.  Check if you can see that reading in the BIOS Setup or in ASRock's own monitoring utility.  If it's not there, it's an invalid reading that you can ignore.

29 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Thank you.  In that case there's a good chance the +5VSB reading is invalid.  Check if you can see that reading in the BIOS Setup or in ASRock's own monitoring utility.  If it's not there, it's an invalid reading that you can ignore.

I can`t find that voltage in BIOS or Asrock program, that would mean that I am safe :D

By some small chance what if this reading is accurate, what problem would I encounter?

pic1.PNG

pic2.PNG

24 minutes ago, ringo said:

I can`t find that voltage in BIOS or Asrock program, that would mean that I am safe :D

By some small chance what if this reading is accurate, what problem would I encounter?

It's not that high, so I wouldn't be alarmed by it anyway.

17 hours ago, Fiery said:

It's not that high, so I wouldn't be alarmed by it anyway.

Ok.

On my previous board, on previous platform some reading were lower, example for + 5V here is +5.112 on previous motherboard was 5.032V. Does that mean different motherboard - different sensors or PSU degradation?

1 hour ago, ringo said:

Ok.

On my previous board, on previous platform some reading were lower, example for + 5V here is +5.112 on previous motherboard was 5.032V. Does that mean different motherboard - different sensors or PSU degradation?

It's due to the difference in motherboard and CPU as well.

• Thanks 1