fixed: Incorrect Sensor Readings (Gigabyte Z270X-Gaming 9)

fadsarmy

On ‎2018‎. ‎03‎. ‎19‎. at 3:09 PM, Fiery said:

We will fix the issue in the next AIDA64 beta update due in a few days from now.  I'll post a message into this topic once the new beta build is available for download.

The new AIDA64 beta build is available for download at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

Thank you Fiery, the latest version is working perfect. One question though, I have two temperature sensor headers on my board with thermistor cables connected to them but the latest aida64 doesn't seem to be reading them. I think the  -55 °C readings in the screenshot above were of these two sensors before I connected the cables. Is there any chance this can be fixed?

aida64.jpg

On ‎2018‎. ‎03‎. ‎27‎. at 6:52 PM, fads said:

Thank you Fiery, the latest version is working perfect. One question though, I have two temperature sensor headers on my board with thermistor cables connected to them but the latest aida64 doesn't seem to be reading them. I think the  -55 °C readings in the screenshot above were of these two sensors before I connected the cables. Is there any chance this can be fixed?

aida64.jpg

-55 Celsius means the headers are not connected or are not able to measure a proper thermal value.  In the new build we've simply hidden those incorrect readings to avoid confusion.

On 4/1/2018 at 8:45 AM, Fiery said:

-55 Celsius means the headers are not connected or are not able to measure a proper thermal value.  In the new build we've simply hidden those incorrect readings to avoid confusion.

Thank you for your prompt reply. Would it be possible to reintroduce those -55°C readings now that I've connected those cables and the readings are correct?

1 hour ago, fads said:

Thank you for your prompt reply. Would it be possible to reintroduce those -55°C readings now that I've connected those cables and the readings are correct?

Once those temperature rails can measure a non-minus55C value, AIDA64 will automatically show them.

On 4/3/2018 at 11:43 AM, Fiery said:

Once those temperature rails can measure a non-minus55C value, AIDA64 will automatically show them.

The updated version of AIDA64 doesn't show the readings when I connect the thermistor cables but the previous version which read -55C does.

9 hours ago, fads said:

The updated version of AIDA64 doesn't show the readings when I connect the thermistor cables but the previous version which read -55C does.

With the latest version of AIDA64 (v5.97) please post an updated ISA Sensor Dump, so we can check the registers as they look now with the thermistor cable connected.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to trouble you again. I just added some fans to my case and realised some are labelled incorrectly:

AIDA64                                            Gigabyte SIV

cpu                       should be               cpu                    

cpu opt                should be               chassis #5       

chassis #1          should be               chassis #3       

chassis #2          should be               chassis #2       

chassis #3          should be               chassis #1       

chassis #4          should be               chassis #6       

chassis #5          should be               chassis #4      

missing               should be               cpu opt             

Thank you.

On ‎2018‎. ‎05‎. ‎12‎. at 5:51 PM, fads said:

Sorry to trouble you again. I just added some fans to my case and realised some are labelled incorrectly:

AIDA64                                            Gigabyte SIV

cpu                       should be               cpu                    

cpu opt                should be               chassis #5       

chassis #1          should be               chassis #3       

chassis #2          should be               chassis #2       

chassis #3          should be               chassis #1       

chassis #4          should be               chassis #6       

chassis #5          should be               chassis #4      

missing               should be               cpu opt             

Thank you.

Thank you, that's a very useful breakdown of the labelling issues.  Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

Let me know how it works ;) 

• 2 weeks later...