Corsair again...small problem (Corsair Link Commander Pro + H115i Pro)

philhu

Just built a new super machine with i9-7900x

It has a new corsair cooler in it H115pro and a commander pro

AIDA64 IS seeing these in the usb list:

image.png.9d4d630c7f2b0381a4599bfa4ec4a8a0.png

But it is not seeing the fans plugged 3 fans plugged directly into the commander pro.  It also does not see the 4 temp sensors plugged into the clcp commander

or the h115 fan temps on the radiator or the water temps

I built a cool sensor gauge panel but cant load these items.   I know aida has some problems with corsairlink4, but I am using SIV to control the corsair, so since you both use the correct lock values, it should work.  I do not run corsairlink 4 at all!

How can i help you to figure this problem out?

Ok. I see i needed to turn on corsair sensors in stability

now it see alot more. I have 4 temp cables in the commander pro. It sees 6. As terperature 1 through 6. But does not see the h115pro temp or water temp. Is this what temp 5 and 6 are?

it did bring in my 5 fans and pump speed as fans 21,22,24,25 ,31. Go figure on the numbering

15 hours ago, philhu said:

Ok. I see i needed to turn on corsair sensors in stability

now it see alot more. I have 4 temp cables in the commander pro. It sees 6. As terperature 1 through 6. But does not see the h115pro temp or water temp. Is this what temp 5 and 6 are?

it did bring in my 5 fans and pump speed as fans 21,22,24,25 ,31. Go figure on the numbering

Make sure to also enable Asetek LC sensor support in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability, and restart AIDA64 to apply the changes.

Fans connected to non-motherboard-related sensor devices (like external / USB connected sensor devices) are numbered starting from Fan #21.  This is a pecularity of the AIDA64 hardware monitoring module.

yes that setting os on

i noticed the extra fans, 3 display something the rest are 0, hmmmm

i cannot seem to find my pump 'fan', although my cpu fan (thats the name) is reading 2100 or so, maxed value for my pump.

Why would the pump fan be named cpu fan?

ok, so i now realize why trhe cpu fan is the pump fan, makes sense as the water cooler is the cpu cooler.

it shows 6 fans on the corsair, 3 connected, correct

and 4 temp on corsair and 2 on mb, also correct.

So it is right  :)