I want 2 identical LCD displays from one manufacturer, for example. Matrix orbital
EVE2-38 use. is that possible?
After reading a lot of post I still didn't find a solution for my problem.
I have An Aquaero 5 XT with a D5 pump and a MPS sensor connect with Aquabus. I cannot get the MPS pressure nor the pump speed when they are connected on the Aquabus. If I connect them with USB, it works well and I have both datas in Aida64.
Does anyone have an idea to help me?
The new AIDA64 release implements AVX optimized benchmarks for Zhaoxin processors, adds PCIe 4.0 and NVMe 1.4 devices support, monitoring of sensor values on Matrix Orbital EVE3 displays, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
New features & improvements
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+ and Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-5000 processors
- Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
- Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
- Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD display support
- Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Preliminary support for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4 support
- Improvements for AMD X570 chipset based motherboards
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5700 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 2000 Super Series
What's new since AIDA64 v6.00
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” processors
- Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 Update support
- BeadaPanel LCD and SteelSeries Rival 710 OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Preliminary support for Intel “Comet Lake” CPU
- GPU details for AMD Radeon VII
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600 and GeForce RTX 2060 Series
- Preliminary support for AMD “Navi” GPUs
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (Deutsch) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v6.10 ]
[ Download ]
I recently upgraded my pc, i changed 3 things:
MB: Maximus XI Extreme
Cooler: Ryujin 360.
Since then aida64 takes a very long time to start, become randomly unresponsive for random amount of time, sensor panel too. Aida64 never crash, it just become unresponsive randomly for a random time.
I uninstalled Aida, did registry cleaning, rebooted, re-installed Aida and same thing is happening.
Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Hey Aida Team,
i have some issues with this Adafruit LCD wich is recomended. On the two Pictures you can see what aida should do and what can i see on the Display. The First line is completely erased and the screen is flickering. The Adafruit Backpack is set to 20x4 LCD. When the Display is updating you can see the right setting for a millisecond.
But if i change the LCD Setting in AIDA to 16x2, and leave the Backpack in 20x4 mode, the Screen isn flickering and the first line is there. I think you got a little problem with the 20x4 Driver. I have Searched for the code but i cant find it, to edit it if i found the failure.
Please give me response for this BUG. I have extra ordert this overpriced 50€ LCD for it.
Greetings Daniel from Germany