I want to use two identical LCD displays from one manufacturer at the same time

LCD

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Matrix Orbital said:

I want 2 identical LCD displays from one manufacturer, for example. Matrix orbital
EVE3-70 and
EVE2-38 use. is that possible?

Multiple LCD devices from the same kind is supported for several protocols (AlphaCool, Aquaero, Crystalfontz, Cwlinux, EastRising, EVGA, LCDInfo, Phidgets, picoLCD, Razer, Saitek, Trefon, Yoctopuce) already, but not for the Matrix Orbital EVE.  We can implement that, but first we need to check whether it's possible.  Let me know if you're committed to that setup, ie. you want to get two EVE displays.

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 11:11 AM, Matrix Orbital said:

Yes that could be right.

but first think only 2 or 4

We will implement support for up to four EVE2/EVE3 displays in the next AIDA64 beta update.  I will post a message into this topic once the new beta build becomes available for download.

Thank you very much :D:D, it would be nice if you can do the same with the Martrix Orbital LK (Martrix Orbital VK202-25 USB), I have 11 displays of it :). but
EVE2 / EVE3 is important to me first. Would it also be possible to search for a COM number at EVE? Then I can control the displays better

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 9:03 PM, LCD said:

Thank you very much :D:D, it would be nice if you can do the same with the Martrix Orbital LK (Martrix Orbital VK202-25 USB), I have 11 displays of it :). but
EVE2 / EVE3 is important to me first. Would it also be possible to search for a COM number at EVE? Then I can control the displays better

We're not planning to enable multi-display support for other Matrix Orbital LCD protocols.

Can you please explain what you mean as "COM number at EVE" ?

Hey Fiery,

OK, too bad . but EVE2 / 3 will you plan?
with Martrix Orbital LK (Martrix Orbital VK202-25 USB) you can choose com connection in adia64 (IRQ, COM). It is important that I can set up the displays by number in adia64. If you only plan EVE2 / 3, can you please set up more than 4? then I will exchange the Martrix Orbital VK202-25 USB for eve 4- or 8 EVE :). if that makes a lot of work then only 4 times. sorry my english is bad .I already say thank you. how long would it take you to finish?

14 minutes ago, LCD said:

Hey Fiery,

OK, too bad . but EVE2 / 3 will you plan?
with Martrix Orbital LK (Martrix Orbital VK202-25 USB) you can choose com connection in adia64 (IRQ, COM). It is important that I can set up the displays by number in adia64. If you only plan EVE2 / 3, can you please set up more than 4? then I will exchange the Martrix Orbital VK202-25 USB for eve 4- or 8 EVE :). if that makes a lot of work then only 4 times. sorry my english is bad .I already say thank you. how long would it take you to finish?

The next AIDA64 beta will support up to four EVE2/EVE3 displays ;)  Numbering them is not possible, since the interface is not serial.  So you gotta play around and see which one is which by putting something unique on each of the 4 layouts you will build for your EVE2 displays.

16 hours ago, LCD said:

4 displays is ok thx. ok I'll do it like this. hmm look the photo there I can set up the number.

x.JPG

Ah you mean the virtual COM port.  Well... Right now we're not planning to unlock interfacing with the EVE2/EVE3 displays using 2 different protocols (USB and virtual COM port).  The Preferences page for EVE2/EVE3 configuration will already be complex due to the handling of 4 displays.

10 hours ago, LCD said:

if i make the display brighter come image error what can that be?

Does the artifact happen only when you adjust the display brightness?  So if you don't touch that setting, the artifact never comes up?

found that unfortunately the temperature sensor problems. adia64 often hangs out. when I turn the temperature sensor off there are no problems. then unfortunately can not use it. Behind the temperature sensor, this causes a system crash in rare cases. for me it is unfortunately often. can you improve bug?

Unbfrtghenannt.PNG

9 hours ago, LCD said:

I solved the problem with the picture, it was due to my cable  :D

1 - would also be nice if I can adjust the brightness individually.

2 - Unfortunately, rotation can only be done both together individually.

I'm afraid we cannot do that until we revamp the LCD configuration part of the Preferences panel.  Currently there's no room for the LCD options to be quadrupled.  Even the four LCD type dropdown lists are a bit of a stretch right now, since it's not explained at all why there are four of them.

---

As for the temperature sensor crash, does it crash the whole system or only AIDA64 crashes?  What motherboard, CPU and video card(s) do you have in your system, and do you have any external storage devices connected?