I want to use two identical LCD displays from one manufacturer at the same time

LCD

Hello,

first of all thank you for making it so fast with multi display support.
ok i understand, then i have to wait until you have done that np.

it would be faster if you could run adia64 2 or 4 instances that would be great. you could do that with the LC Smartie program.

I have
ASUS Rampage VI Apex.
asus nvidia 2080Ti.

CPU 7940X 14 core.

G.Skill 32GB DDR4-4000 Quad-Kit, (F4-4000C17Q-32GTZR, Trident Z RGB

no only aida64 sometimes stuck when starting at sensor load.
at the moment it doesn't crash anymore. I still have to test it.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would be nice if you could select things in the processing window (LCD elements) would be easier if you have a long list you always have to search for it because clicking the window directly would be much easier. So I mean move things in the window later. :)

13 hours ago, LCD said:

it would be nice if you could select things in the processing window (LCD elements) would be easier if you have a long list you always have to search for it because clicking the window directly would be much easier. So I mean move things in the window later. :)

Do you mean you'd like to add new LCD layout items via a quicker method -- or move existing items to a different place using a quicker method?

Hey Fiery,

Move existing items to a different location using a faster method.

if you already have a length list it would be so much better because you always have to search for what belongs together, so groups. or add groups together as 1 element

sorry  my english is bad :)

So it seems to have problems with a few sensors. He shows the right one and then every few seconds there is N/A or it doesn't show 200 properly too high.

I have
- ASUS Rampage VI Apex.
- ASUS Nvidia 2080Ti.

- CPU i9 7940X 14 core.

- G.Skill 32GB DDR4-4000 Quad-Kit, (F4-4000C17Q-32GTZR, Trident Z RGB

10 hours ago, LCD said:

So it seems to have problems with a few sensors. He shows the right one and then every few seconds there is N/A or it doesn't show 200 properly too high.

I have
- ASUS Rampage VI Apex.
- ASUS Nvidia 2080Ti.

- CPU i9 7940X 14 core.

- G.Skill 32GB DDR4-4000 Quad-Kit, (F4-4000C17Q-32GTZR, Trident Z RGB

Such issues could occur on Asus ROG motherboards when a reading comes from the EC (Embedded Controller).  Polling for EC registers could collide with background Asus processes/services as well as activities of the BIOS itself.  So far we haven't found a 100% reliable way to avoid such collisions :( 

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 10:48 AM, LCD said:

Hey Fiery,

Move existing items to a different location using a faster method.

if you already have a length list it would be so much better because you always have to search for what belongs together, so groups. or add groups together as 1 element

sorry  my english is bad :)

We'll work on that.

1 hour ago, Fiery said:
1 hour ago, Fiery said:

Such issues could occur on Asus ROG motherboards when a reading comes from the EC (Embedded Controller).  Polling for EC registers could collide with background Asus processes/services as well as activities of the BIOS itself.  So far we haven't found a 100% reliable way to avoid such collisions :( 

ok np then I have to live with it

41 minutes ago, LCD said:

would it be possible ? :rolleyes:

We've checked the developers section, and yes, it seems to be relatively easy to implement support for the wide strip of LCD display of the Optimus Popularis keyboard.  Am I right in understanding that the keyboard uses a logical drive (like D:\ or E:\) as a virtual disk drive where one can write the LCD data (raw images) onto in order to update the LCD displays of the keyboard?

Also, we need to have the USB device IDs for the Optimus Popularis keyboard in order to detect its presence.  Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump.  Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.  You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

3 hours ago, Fiery said:

We've checked the developers section, and yes, it seems to be relatively easy to implement support for the wide strip of LCD display of the Optimus Popularis keyboard.  Am I right in understanding that the keyboard uses a logical drive (like D:\ or E:\) as a virtual disk drive where one can write the LCD data (raw images) onto in order to update the LCD displays of the keyboard?

Also, we need to have the USB device IDs for the Optimus Popularis keyboard in order to detect its presence.  Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> System Debug --> USB Dump.  Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.  You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

That would be really cool, you guys are really great. :)

That would be really wonderful if you can do that, then i can finally use my ad well.

Yes virtual disk drive.

Product                   : Optimus Maximus Keyboard
Device ID                 : 04D9-0022
Revision                  : 0391h
Device Instance           : HID\VID_04D9&PID_0022&MI_01&COL01\9&1F19DD32&0&0000
Usage                     : 0001h
Usage Page                : 000Ch
Input Report Byte Length  : 7
Output Report Byte Length : 0
Feature Report Byte Length: 0

I hope that you can also set up the rotation for individual LCD and also the brightness.

I know you will have a lot to do, I will be patient and wait until everything is fixed.

with winamp: if the song is long, the text is unfortunately displayed in fixed form, so the display does not show a loop. would be nice if going for Winamp Equalizer

oo.PNG

1 hour ago, LCD said:

You see Optimus Popularis for software developers ?

https://www.artlebedev.com/optimus/popularis/developers/

Yes, and thank you for the USB device data.  Please check if it works:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

You can activate it in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / Art.Lebedev.

3 hours ago, LCD said:

with winamp: if the song is long, the text is unfortunately displayed in fixed form, so the display does not show a loop. would be nice if going for Winamp Equalizer

Scrolling or animation is not supported by the sensor items of SensorPanel/LCD.

6 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Please do a DIR E:\ /S > a.txt from your Command Prompt, and send us the file a.txt attached to a post.

how do i do it dump? ok  i try

my virtual disk drive L:     DIR L:\ /S > a.txt  ??  ah ok mom

5 minutes ago, LCD said:

how do i do it dump? ok  i try

my virtual disk drive L:     DIR L:\ /S > a.txt  ??

Start Command Prompt (cmd.exe), and type in that line ...

DIR E:\ /S > a.txt

... in case the virtual disk drive is E:\)