I want to use two identical LCD displays from one manufacturer at the same time

LCD

4 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Thank you.  Maybe the drive type is not what AIDA64 expects.  Please post a screenshot or copy-paste of the Storage / Logical Drives page of AIDA64.

should i send the drive content as a file? is 5.59 mb in size

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, LCD said:

should i send the drive content as a file? is 5.59 mb in size

No, I meant that you check the Storage / Logical Drives page of AIDA64, find drive L: there and let us know what Drive Type is shown there for the virtual disk drive belonging to your keyboard.

So it is not possible that I can use adia64 and Optimus Popularis Configurator together. As soon as I start Optimus Popularis Configurator, the LCD support of adia64 switches off. I only want to use the adia64 only the LCD display and the other buttons use the Optimus Popularis Configurator program. Hmmm  :(

if I start Optimus Popularis Configurator program first and then adia64 comes Error: LCD init failed

11.PNG

23 minutes ago, LCD said:

WOW fast  mom test.

work but image is reversed

I also have to test whether I can use the Optimus Popularis and adia64 programs at the same time

DSC_3781.JPG

Thank you for your feedback.  I suppose the colours are incorrect too.  The background colour for that image should be blue and not orange.  We'll make sure to flip it horizontally.

As for you using AIDA64 and Optimus Popularis Configurator together, that's a tough issue.  I'm not sure if it's possible...

17 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Thank you for your feedback.  I suppose the colours are incorrect too.  The background colour for that image should be blue and not orange.  We'll make sure to flip it horizontally.

As for you using AIDA64 and Optimus Popularis Configurator together, that's a tough issue.  I'm not sure if it's possible...

yes colors are not correct. yes I thought it would be difficult to use adia64 and Optimus Popularis Configurator together. I thought you could only address the LCD so the Optimus Popularis Configurator only runs for the buttons.

but thanks guys for the work. let's see if you can fix it all :rolleyes:

I think that will not go together because the Optimus Popularis consists only of an LCD.

maybe ask at
https://www.artlebedev.com/optimus/popularis/developers/
Hmmm

12 minutes ago, LCD said:

yes colors are not correct. yes I thought it would be difficult to use adia64 and Optimus Popularis Configurator together. I thought you could only address the LCD so the Optimus Popularis Configurator only runs for the buttons.

but thanks guys for the work. let's see if you can fix it all :rolleyes:

I think that will not go together because the Optimus Popularis consists only of an LCD

I'm not sure if you can decouple the wide strip of LCD from the rest of the smaller LCDs.  The problem is that AIDA64 needs to switch the wide LCD into dynamic mode, but as far as I can tell, you cannot switch any LCDs to dynamic mode without altering the mode for the rest of the displays.  So when you launch Optimus Popularis Configurator, it will switch all LCDs to the mode it prefers.

2 hours ago, Fiery said:

I'm not sure if you can decouple the wide strip of LCD from the rest of the smaller LCDs.  The problem is that AIDA64 needs to switch the wide LCD into dynamic mode, but as far as I can tell, you cannot switch any LCDs to dynamic mode without altering the mode for the rest of the displays.  So when you launch Optimus Popularis Configurator, it will switch all LCDs to the mode it prefers.

yes I think that's all together 1 large LCD. you would have to change Optimus Popularis Configurator and support everything. does not work.

do not understand why they have a software on your side for developers :mellow:.

Thank you for the work.

on my EVE3 I have slight image defects.
that comes every few seconds. What could be the reason ? the usb cable is not long 120cm and the LCD also has extra power. does it have anything to do with the color pictures that I can insert ?

EVE2 38 work np.

i think eas has to do with the brightness, if i adjust it all the way down so 10% then there will be no errors

9 hours ago, LCD said:

on my EVE3 I have slight image defects.
that comes every few seconds. What could be the reason ? the usb cable is not long 120cm and the LCD also has extra power. does it have anything to do with the color pictures that I can insert ?

EVE2 38 work np.

i think eas has to do with the brightness, if i adjust it all the way down so 10% then there will be no errors

I don't think this issue has anything to do with the software implementation in AIDA64.  Please ask Matrix Orbital about this.

Hey Fiery,

will you still work on the Optimus Popularis fix? or is there no point?
because if I can only use the Optimus Popularis display with adia64 but cannot also assign the keys, it makes no sense.  and that with editing in LCD element groups is more important to me. 

.  I test on a sensor template, I noticed that it is not easy when you have a long list and always have to look for everything together :mellow:

What would be cool is if adia64 would support the Media Player Classic program. Because I want to use it at my media center PC and watch films. Then I could see the playing time on my display and so on ....   https://mpc-hc.org/

Media Player Classic has a plugin web interface maybe that helps 

image.png.2a56f308c482aec4b1aa57901869f308.png

It would be important for me that at EVE I can use the rotation and brightness individually, I do not cause stress!
it takes time i just ask.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 2:40 PM, LCD said:

Hey Fiery,

will you still work on the Optimus Popularis fix? or is there no point?
because if I can only use the Optimus Popularis display with adia64 but cannot also assign the keys, it makes no sense.  and that with editing in LCD element groups is more important to me. 

.  I test on a sensor template, I noticed that it is not easy when you have a long list and always have to look for everything together :mellow:

What would be cool is if adia64 would support the Media Player Classic program. Because I want to use it at my media center PC and watch films. Then I could see the playing time on my display and so on ....   https://mpc-hc.org/

Media Player Classic has a plugin web interface maybe that helps 

It would be important for me that at EVE I can use the rotation and brightness individually, I do not cause stress!
it takes time i just ask.

We'll work on those.  The Optimus Popularis fix will be included in the next AIDA64 beta update due this week.

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 11:31 AM, LCD said:

ohh cool then can i use adia64 and optimus popularis together?

If you mean AIDA64 and the software of Optimus Popularis, then I suppose no, unless Optimus Popularis software can ignore to handle the wide strip of LCD of your keyboard and just deal with the smaller screens of it.

Meanwhile we've rolled out the fix for Optimus Popularis keyboard:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

• 1 year later...