Maximus XI Hero forever loading sensors data

Zagdima

Hello. I updated program to the latest beta version and it appeared what program is loading information from sensors forever. I just press sensors and it start loading information until i close the program.

I have Maximus XI Hero with COre i9-9900k. FOR the 1st time on stable version program not showing temperatures i update to beta from November 3 or whatever version it shows everything and now i found the version from the end of 2017 which is working but not showing all coolers but at least showing CPU and GPU  temperature. How to fix this.

19 hours ago, Zagdima said:

Hello. I updated program to the latest beta version and it appeared what program is loading information from sensors forever. I just press sensors and it start loading information until i close the program.

I have Maximus XI Hero with COre i9-9900k. FOR the 1st time on stable version program not showing temperatures i update to beta from November 3 or whatever version it shows everything and now i found the version from the end of 2017 which is working but not showing all coolers but at least showing CPU and GPU  temperature. How to fix this.

Please try the following:

1) Right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> ISA Sensor Dump. Let me know if it gets stuck or the dump completes properly. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

2) Right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Embedded Controller Dump. Let me know if it gets stuck or the dump completes properly.

3) Right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Sensor Profiling Dump. Let me know if it gets stuck or the dump completes properly.

4/a) If you have a Radeon video card: Right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> ATI GPU Registers. Let me know if it gets stuck or the dump completes properly.

... or ...

4/b) If you have a GeForce video card: Right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> nVIDIA GPU Registers. Let me know if it gets stuck or the dump completes properly.

5/a) If you have a Radeon video card: Right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> ATI SMBus Dump. Let me know if it gets stuck or the dump completes properly.

... or ...

5/b) If you have a GeForce video card: Right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> nVIDIA SMBus Dump. Let me know if it gets stuck or the dump completes properly.

Thanks,
Fiery

15 minutes ago, Zagdima said:

Ok. Thanks for the response.

So My results are:

1. Ok. dump completes properly.

2. gets stuck

3. gets stuck

4b. Ok. dump completes properly.

5b. Ok. dump completes properly.

Under gets stuck i mean Aida stopped working and i have to kill it.

Thank you for the tests!  Please try to disable the two Embedded Controller related options in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability, restart AIDA64, and check if it makes the Computer / Sensor page working.