fixed: Missing fans (Asus ROG Zenith Extreme)

sirlock

Hi All, 

Firstly I love AIDA64. It is so feature rich I can't believe I used anything else for so long! :) I spent 5 hours yesterday fine tuning my LCD panel display on my Android Tablet! :)

I am running a Threadripper System with a ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 TR4 Motherboard. 98% of the sensors are there there, there are just a few missing. For the Fans the latest AIDA Beta shows CPU and CPU OPT and CHA Fan 2. What is missing is CHA FAN 1, H_AMP_FAN, W_PUMP+ and the 3 CHA FANS on the extension board that Plugs into the EXT_FAN header.

As I am running a TR system that runs warm it important to be able to monitor the H_AMP_FAN and W_PUMP+ connectors as that will tell me if my Liquid Cooler is operating properly. 

Let me know if I can provide any other info or testing to help.

Regards,

Lachlan.

39 minutes ago, sirlock said:

Hi All, 

Firstly I love AIDA64. It is so feature rich I can't believe I used anything else for so long! :) I spent 5 hours yesterday fine tuning my LCD panel display on my Android Tablet! :)

I am running a Threadripper System with a ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 TR4 Motherboard. 98% of the sensors are there there, there are just a few missing. For the Fans the latest AIDA Beta shows CPU and CPU OPT and CHA Fan 2. What is missing is CHA FAN 1, H_AMP_FAN, W_PUMP+ and the 3 CHA FANS on the extension board that Plugs into the EXT_FAN header.

As I am running a TR system that runs warm it important to be able to monitor the H_AMP_FAN and W_PUMP+ connectors as that will tell me if my Liquid Cooler is operating properly. 

Let me know if I can provide any other info or testing to help.

Regards,

Lachlan. 

Please let me know what's displayed as "Sensor Type" on the Computer / Sensor page of AIDA64.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 2:25 PM, sirlock said:

Sensor Type    ITE IT8665E  (MMIO FE000000h)

Thank you!  Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

2 hours ago, sirlock said:

After installing and rebooting all the fans have come up now!

Excellent. Thank you for solving this!

Truly exceptional Customer Service!

Thank you for your feedback, and also thank you for your kind words, we appreciate it.