AIDA64 Discussion Forum
DonSalsero

System crash after GPU System Stability Test

Hello,whenever I'm trying to run System Stability Test on Aida64 extreme and I check the "Stress GPU(s)" checkbox,the system crashes and I have to reboot my pc.Do you have any idea why? (when I run SST's with only GPU's box unchecked,it runs smoothly)

Also I'm trying to save the data from System Stability Test into a file (for instance .txt) but "Save" button only gives me a PNG image.Any ideas?

Thank you for your time!

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:58 PM, DonSalsero said:

Hello,whenever I'm trying to run System Stability Test on Aida64 extreme and I check the "Stress GPU(s)" checkbox,the system crashes and I have to reboot my pc.Do you have any idea why? (when I run SST's with only GPU's box unchecked,it runs smoothly)

Also I'm trying to save the data from System Stability Test into a file (for instance .txt) but "Save" button only gives me a PNG image.Any ideas?

Thank you for your time!

1) The GPU stress test relies on the OpenCL subsystem that seems to be broken on your system.  Try to uninstall your video driver and install the latest WHQL one to fix that up.

2) Saving the stress test history or statistics to text file is not supported.  You can however use the Logging facility to save your selection of sensor readings into a CSV or HTML file.  Go to AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Logging to configure that feature.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By KK13
      Hey all, first time posting, have your app in my phones for a couple years.
       I don't know if anyone can help, because I don't know your limitations with troubleshooting, but I'm at a loss.
        I'll start with the basics. 
      Samsung Galaxy Note 10 +, Android 10,
      T-Mobile U.S. Not Rooted (only because it can't be)
       Problem - Google Play Store keeps shutting down in the background. The system sends a popup notification every time. It happens sometimes very consistently about every 30 seconds or so and other times it can go for 10 mins or more without stopping. This has been goin on for about a week or a few days more. I have tried everything short of a factory reset. I've gone from trying the basic clearing the apps cache and data to disabling it since it cannot be uninstalled except for the updates. I've tried to put the app asleep and it still runs in the background and still stops itself. I've tried clearing the account, and restarting the account, still doesn't help. I've reset all app permissions, nothing fixes it. I went into Safe Mode and it stopped crashing, but I've got about 70 apps installed and none are new. They are the same I've had since before this started happening. The weird thing is sometimes I open the Play Store App and it will immediately close and sometimes it will stay open for a minute then close and if I'm playing a game I'm able to make in game purchases through the Play Store with it only stopping once out of probably a dozen times. So I guess it knows where it makes money hahahaha.  I really don't want to start removing apps one at a time unless there is no other way.  I've even done a clearing of the Cache Partition in Download mode and it didn't work either. It has sent popups twice when I first started typing this but hasn't again for about 2 or 3 minutes.  But, it will soon.  
       Is there any way to see when this happens through a data log or debugging record that will tell why it is doing this?
        What can I do or what can I do to help you find out why this is happening and how to go about fixing it?   Please, let me know.  

• By Tamizharasu
      Aida64 crash on when start benchmark gpu its crashing when it comes to memory copy 
    • By 2preludes
      Trying to create a full screen sensor panel with custom gauges.  After setting up about the 10th gauge, the back ground picture and all of the custom gauges disappear, followed by  - Thread creation error: Not enough memory resources are available to process this command.
      Is there a limit to the number of custom gauges or sensor panel items?  All custom gauges are 150 x 150 or less and the largest is 25kb.  The background photo is 1920x1080 and less the 1mb.  Gauges and background photo are all .png made in Gimp.
      This happened the first time with the Aida64 Extreme 6.25.5400 release installed.  After it crashed the first time, I couldn't get custom gauges to work at all so I uninstalled and re-installed.  I still had the same problem, so I uninstalled again.  Now I'm running the beta portable release 6.25.5458 and it failed in about the same place.
      Advice?
    • By DmitryKo
      Display - GPU tab shows incorrect shader model version 6.3 with AMD WDDM 2.7 drivers, whereas dxcapsviewer reports shader model 6.5.
      Please note you need  to pre-initialize the feature query with the highest SM version to report - so if you ask for SM 6.3, you will never get higher than that. The correct detection algorythm has to cycle through all known shader models, starting from the highest known version and going down until success (or start with 5.1 and loop up to the highest until failure). The latest Windows SDK Preview defines SM 6.6.

• By Giacomo378
      Hi everybody,
      I've decided to experiment a little bit with overclocking since my system is starting to get old.
      I've managed to take the cpu up to 4.5 Ghz with Cpu core voltage manual ovveride 1.27v and Cpu cache voltage manual ovveride 1.17.
      I also overclocked the ram not with the xmp profile but manually entering the latency values 10-11-10-30, speed 1866MHz voltage 1.50 as tested on the manufacturer's site (Corsair vengance LP two banks of 4gb).
      While doing the stability test with my previous setting (voltage 1.269 and 1.169) everything went well for about  two hours. Today, however, it crushed (blue screen sad face error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR ) out of the blue (just normal office activities nothing stressful for the cpu)

So I turned up the voltage to 1.27 and 1.7 and everything went smoothly.
      Tonight I did the aida64 test again and the pc restarted by itself without any error screen.
      It's been a couple of days and no errors occured with 4.5 ghz, 1.27 cpu core voltage and 1.17 cpu cache voltage
      Am I doing something wrong? Should I turn up the voltage again?
      I attach the screens while I was doing the test, and the aida64 log. I frankly don't understand anything about all those voltage values, I don't know if they are correct.
      Motherboard asus z97i plus
      Noctua nh-d15
      Temperatures are not a problem, the fans were running at low revs and anyway the temperature did not exceed 60 degrees.
      Any advice is welcome :)

Report_2020-04-29_21-48-08_stat.htm.pdf