By Ronald Tyler
I need some help with this.
I really like the gauge that appears near the Arc Gauge as it details a lot more information that the generic circle.
However, I am really new with this.
How do I
Get the .png files that make up the gauge: and: get them into Aida 64 for me to use as indicated below
Personally I am using an external Pi based sensor reading Aida 64 across my home network. All the tutorials I am looking at show how to set it up and create the sensor, but not how to get the customer gauges themselves.
As I had a few things that would have made it easier to set up mine I decided to make a topic about this for anyone else to share their ideas.
I hope this could influence development.
Here we go!
1) As I added more and more sensors, the sensorpanel manager started getting cluttered. Maybe an option to add folders would be nice.
2) As seen below have a single graph with all CPU core clocks and usage%.
To achieve this I had to make a line graph for every core's clock and usage% without background to make them all visible at the same time. A multi line graph feature would make this much easier (yes, this is part of why the sensor panel manager got cluttered lol)
3) As you can also see in this picture, there is no anti-aliasing in the line graph, that would make it look much cleaner!
4) I know there's an option for custom made gauges, but it would be nice if there were more options by default, perhaps ones shared in the community here?
5) Some features for basic shapes would be nice, rectangles and circles, filled or outlined. I know it's not graphic design software, but adding simple design elements would be so much easier this way
Trying to create a full screen sensor panel with custom gauges. After setting up about the 10th gauge, the back ground picture and all of the custom gauges disappear, followed by - Thread creation error: Not enough memory resources are available to process this command.
Is there a limit to the number of custom gauges or sensor panel items? All custom gauges are 150 x 150 or less and the largest is 25kb. The background photo is 1920x1080 and less the 1mb. Gauges and background photo are all .png made in Gimp.
This happened the first time with the Aida64 Extreme 6.25.5400 release installed. After it crashed the first time, I couldn't get custom gauges to work at all so I uninstalled and re-installed. I still had the same problem, so I uninstalled again. Now I'm running the beta portable release 6.25.5458 and it failed in about the same place.