FoX

Hi, i have the following problem that when I insert a png image on the sensor panel that it comes to an error.

I do not know if there are certain requirements for the insertion. Or wheter you can increase it ?

Image for the  error 

aidapngerror.PNG.541ec8f549db080c9e0eca5edddac8fd.PNG

best regards 

FoX

22 minutes ago, FoX said:

Hi, i have the following problem that when I insert a png image on the sensor panel that it comes to an error.

I do not know if there are certain requirements for the insertion. Or wheter you can increase it ?

Image for the  error 

aidapngerror.PNG.541ec8f549db080c9e0eca5edddac8fd.PNG

best regards 

FoX

We've heard about such issues, related to PNG images exported from Gimp.  If it's possible, please send me one or two of such PNG images that you cannot add to your SensorPanel in email to me.  I'll send you my email address in private message.  Thank you for your help!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FoX said:

Image for the  error 

best regards 

FoX

In Photoshop try to do a quick export to PNG.  That way the filesize will be less than 13 KiloBytes and will be easy to put on the SensorPanel.

Let me know if it works out.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 2:46 AM, David Bunting said:

I have this same issue.
I dont have access to, nor want Photoshop.

Does the Sensor Panel only support

• up to a specific bit-depth?
  • a specific filesize?
  • a specific dpi?
  • ancient esoteric images summoned by dark incantations?

I started putting my image together in Paint.net

It's not quite clear to us what causes the PNG issues.  Our best guess is that certain image editors place some big data into the PNG file that causes the crash in our code.

BTW, I've managed to place the image you've attached to your post on a SensorPanel.  Probably it's because the image got converted by our forum engine.  Try to load the PNG file into another image editor, maybe PAINT.EXE or a free image editor of your choice, and save it to a new PNG file to convert it and get rid of the problem in the file.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/29/2021 at 11:00 PM, Hugues Gauthier said:

same error...access violation...i cant even add a background on my panel.

please fix this bug.

So far it seems the issue is caused by embedded thumbnail data in PNG files.  If you can, please edit the PNG and remove the thumbnail data.

Meanwhile, we're working on a bug fix, but it will most likely take longer than a workaround of editing the PNG on your end.

On 1/29/2021 at 11:00 PM, Hugues Gauthier said:

same error...access violation...i cant even add a background on my panel.

please fix this bug.

Here's the fix for the PNG loading issues:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let us know how it works with your PNG images.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If I delete the background, then it works, thanks for the advice. Next time I will use an image without a background at all, because seems like in this way it work without problems. For those who didn't know, there is a website clipartcycle.com where you can find clipart images for free, they will be perfect to use on this platform, because it's only the object that you need and everything else is transparent.

• 1 year later...

Hello guys, the problem with “acces violation … “ still persist, there are any update on a working solution ? 
I can’t upload a new background to a existing template.

I’ve tried couple of solutions found on YouTube but none of them worked me.

4 hours ago, MiTZA said:

Hello guys, the problem with “acces violation … “ still persist, there are any update on a working solution ? 
I can’t upload a new background to a existing template.

I’ve tried couple of solutions found on YouTube but none of them worked me.

I get this error once in a while and I just assumed that there was something with the image that Aida64 did not like. Every time this has happened to me I loaded the image into paint, did a 'save as' and saved the image as a .jpg, then tried the converted .jpg into Aida64 again and it has worked every time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rinaldop said:

I get this error once in a while and I just assumed that there was something with the image that Aida64 did not like. Every time this has happened to me I loaded the image into paint, did a 'save as' and saved the image as a .jpg, then tried the converted .jpg into Aida64 again and it has worked every time. 

I will try this steps when I reach back home.

Thank you for the moment, I have only an image (background) to put into an existing template.

On 2/22/2024 at 3:15 AM, rinaldop said:

23 hours ago, rinaldop said:

OK, let me know if it works! 

It worked for me, I’ve deleted the original image, then load the .jpg, move it on top and done :D

thank you for the help.

2 minutes ago, MiTZA said:

It worked for me, I’ve deleted the original image, then load the .jpg, move it on top and done :D

thank you for the help.

Great! Glad I could help.

An easier way is to select the image in the sensor panel manager and select modify. Then you can change the old image to the new image.