Support for Corsairs ICUE NEXUS?

BlaKer

Hi,

I just got the corsair ICUE nexus and saw that you were working on remote sensor support for it.  Do you got any updates on that? Will it even work cause of the icue requierment? 

Cause im not sure if i will return this to get a elgato streamingdeck insted.

How good is the support for the elgato streamingdeck? How does it work to applie sensors to the buttons? Is it just one sensor per key or can you have many sensors on one "key". 

Which of these two would you recomend using for remote sensor? 

Kind regards

BlaKe

14 hours ago, BlaKer said:

Hi,

I just got the corsair ICUE nexus and saw that you were working on remote sensor support for it.  Do you got any updates on that? Will it even work cause of the icue requierment? 

Cause im not sure if i will return this to get a elgato streamingdeck insted.

How good is the support for the elgato streamingdeck? How does it work to applie sensors to the buttons? Is it just one sensor per key or can you have many sensors on one "key". 

Which of these two would you recomend using for remote sensor? 

Kind regards

BlaKe

Our iCUE Nexus device hasn't arrived yet.  As soon as it hits our lab, we start researching how can we support it.  I have high hopes of fully supporting it as long as you close iCUE (software) since it notoriously collides with any other hardware monitoring software that is trying to access Corsair hardware.

As for El Gato, the support is quite basic.  You can place a single image on the last key and that's it.  We're hoping that someone can develop a plugin for it that would allow more flexibility and greater interaction with other plugins.  Currently we cannot allocate more development time on that project.

I cannot recommend either, since El Gato support is too basic, and without a test device I cannot confirm that iCUE Nexus would work with AIDA64.

8 hours ago, Fiery said:

Our iCUE Nexus device hasn't arrived yet.  As soon as it hits our lab, we start researching how can we support it.  I have high hopes of fully supporting it as long as you close iCUE (software) since it notoriously collides with any other hardware monitoring software that is trying to access Corsair hardware.

As for El Gato, the support is quite basic.  You can place a single image on the last key and that's it.  We're hoping that someone can develop a plugin for it that would allow more flexibility and greater interaction with other plugins.  Currently we cannot allocate more development time on that project.

I cannot recommend either, since El Gato support is too basic, and without a test device I cannot confirm that iCUE Nexus would work with AIDA64.

Thx for the update Fiery.

1.So do i understand you correct that aida64 onyl can use one of the buttons for showing sensors?  One cannot place diffrent sensors on all the buttons? I dont really need the pushing button part to work i just want to see all the sensors on the buttons. 

2. What type of device would you recommend that is easy to install like the elgato or the corsair nexus if i dont want to use a second lcd display in windows or an old android device?

Edit 3. I came across a beadapanel 5" if i connect this, will it show up as a second display in windows that i need to move the remote sensor to everytime i start my pc? 

23 hours ago, BlaKer said:

Thx for the update Fiery.

1.So do i understand you correct that aida64 onyl can use one of the buttons for showing sensors?  One cannot place diffrent sensors on all the buttons? I dont really need the pushing button part to work i just want to see all the sensors on the buttons. 

2. What type of device would you recommend that is easy to install like the elgato or the corsair nexus if i dont want to use a second lcd display in windows or an old android device?

Edit 3. I came across a beadapanel 5" if i connect this, will it show up as a second display in windows that i need to move the remote sensor to everytime i start my pc? 

1) Only a single button is handled as a small LCD screen.

2+3) BeadaPanel has a 5-inch and 7-inch version.  They are handled by the AIDA64 LCD module directly via their proprietary USB protocol.  They don't show up as a secondary monitor in Windows.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Fiery said:

1) Only a single button is handled as a small LCD screen.

2+3) BeadaPanel has a 5-inch and 7-inch version.  They are handled by the AIDA64 LCD module directly via their proprietary USB protocol.  They don't show up as a secondary monitor in Windows.

Thank you!

• 3 years later...
On 8/31/2020 at 5:24 AM, Fiery said:

Any update on iCue nexus support? Doesnt seen to be any option in Preferences->LCD

• 2 months later...