Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 10/16/2022 at 2:59 PM, VeilSide said:

My 800x480 minimalist sensorpanel inspired by ThatManontheMoon designs

ss01.png.f8d9351ac95534179fa0597b7ffbfc3f.png minimalist_800_480_sensorpanel.rar 54.49 kB · 541 downloads

Alternate version with histogram graphs

ss02.png.9bb3428fa342c1e3a191f9b5c418071e.png minimalist_800_480_alternate_sensorpanel.rar 54.62 kB · 297 downloads

Note: CPU and GPU min/max temperature readings are just static labels/placeholders since those features are still not available. They can be hidden in sensorpanel manager.

Inspired by Veilside creation, I tried to create my first panel to meet my needs. The first big thing was the different resolution, as my screen is 400x1280 so it was a bit difficult. But I managed to understand how things work after a while (about 4-5 hours to finish it :lol:).

The theme colors that I wanted were RED-WHITE-GREY, so everything needed to change and the Photoshop took place for some of them. Added also some brand logos and the final result is perfect, at least for my needs and as my first "custom" panel.

Feel free for any recomendations or comments!

For anyone need the same I attached it below, hope to make it right and everything works.

Resolution 400x1280

MinimalRWPanel.PNG

MinimalRWPanel 400x1280.rar

• Like 7

1 hour ago, SoNiC_77Gr said:

Inspirado pela criação de Veilside, tentei criar meu primeiro painel para atender às minhas necessidades. A primeira grande coisa foi a resolução diferente, como minha tela é 400x1280, então foi um pouco difícil. Mas consegui entender como as coisas funcionam depois de um tempo (cerca de 4-5 horas para terminar :lol:).

As cores do tema que eu queria eram VERMELHO-BRANCO-CINZA, então tudo precisou mudar e o Photoshop deu certo para algumas delas. Adicionei também alguns logotipos de marcas e o resultado final é perfeito, pelo menos para minhas necessidades e como meu primeiro painel "personalizado".

Sinta-se livre para quaisquer recomendações ou comentários!

Para quem precisar do mesmo anexei abaixo, espero que dê certo e tudo funcione.

Resolução 400x1280

MinimalRWPanel.PNG

MinimalRWPanel 400x1280.rar 97.45 kB · 3 downloads

i like this

• Like 1

On 2/10/2023 at 3:37 AM, Vimyscout said:

I want to say that Vimyscout is amazing, I will utilize this and used them for new creations and share it to everyone using 1200x400

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MadMartin said:

Are you trying to prove a point ?

Yes. He is creative, talented, and sells a quality product. I have used his designs for inspiration in my own. I hope he keeps posting as it's a challenge to recreate and pushes me to learn more and be creative. Yes, I think he proves a point. You don't want to purchase his panels, ok. Give him some credit. His eye for design and work is exceptional! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Caterpillar777 said:

I think you should then put his own site tracking because this is for sharing and not selling. You should lick the asshole a little more, and you can get a sensor panel from her for free. :rolleyes:

There is really something wrong with you. This site is for sharing ideas concepts and panels. Not for your vulgar ranting. It's not necessary and really shows off your character. It's not necessary You should be banned from this forum. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1