fixed: Not much support? (EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra - iCX3)

gbubrodieman

I have put in a ticket twice on software that I bought without a response.  After AIDA64 is open for a while I get a memory\resource error and software doesn't work.  I have to close and reopen it.  This makes AIDA64 unuseable.  I could really use some support.

This is happen on stable and beta release.

6 hours ago, gbubrodieman said:

I have put in a ticket twice on software that I bought without a response.  After AIDA64 is open for a while I get a memory\resource error and software doesn't work.  I have to close and reopen it.  This makes AIDA64 unuseable.  I could really use some support.

This is happen on stable and beta release.

I apologize for not being able to resolve this issue for you to date.  I'll do my best to take care of you from now on.  Please let me know at which page do you have AIDA64 open at where you experience that issue.  Or whether you get this when you have SensorPanel, LCD or OSD Panel activated.

If you've already provided a certain amount of such details to our Tech Support, please refer to your ticket number and I'll look it up.

On 12/10/2020 at 1:01 AM, gbubrodieman said:

I have the sensor panel open in Extreme 6.30.5500 and also the current beta

Please let us know what motherboard, CPU and video card(s) you've got.  Please also post a screenshot of the error message that pops up when the memory/resource error occurs.

On 12/19/2020 at 6:48 PM, gbubrodieman said:

This update seems to have fixed both the error and the image issue I had.

Still only 2 fans for my GPU

Thank you for your feedback.  I'm glad we're making progress.  Can you please post a screenshot or copy-paste of the Computer / Sensor page of AIDA64?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2020 at 4:08 PM, gbubrodieman said:

Sorry for some reason I don't get emails on a reply even though I have subscribed.

The error message is back, so that is not fixed.

Screenshot attached

As for the missing 3rd GPU fan, please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug -->nVIDIA GPU Registers. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Also right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Video Debug --> nVIDIA SMBus Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

We're kinda lost about the memory/resource error, since we cannot find the place in AIDA64 where that occurs, and it's extremely difficult to find it when you don't have the system on hand (here in our labs).  Let's deal with the missing 3rd GPU fan issue first, and we'll see where we can go from there.

BTW, please confirm that in either EVGA's Precision software or GPU-Z you can see the 3rd GPU fan measured properly.

Thanks,
Fiery

On 1/9/2021 at 4:58 PM, gbubrodieman said:

Here are the logs in TXT format and a screenshot from EVGA software.  It's showing zero because the fans are not active as I am not gaming.

Thank you!  Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

• Thanks 1

• Fiery changed the title to Not much support? (EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra - iCX3)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Fiery changed the title to fixed: Not much support? (EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra - iCX3)