I cannot activate my ******'s key from the aida64 site.

TooToxic

Hello,

A couple of months I purchased an aida64 business key from ********.com and at the original site of aida64 I tried to validate my key but it showed me a red question mark. After that I tried to download the trial version using my email and after I download trial I inserted my key in the application and It was working great. Today it popped me an update message from the aida64 app and when it redirected me to the site it couldn't verify my key again.. I use the same key and in the app has not issue but in the site it can't validated. Even at the support I cannot validate it. 

Screenshot 2022-04-12 224036.png

aidaScreenshot 2022-04-12 224254.png

unknoφαwn.png

22 minutes ago, TooToxic said:

Hello,

A couple of months I purchased an aida64 business key from *******.com and at the original site of aida64 I tried to validate my key but it showed me a red question mark. After that I tried to download the trial version using my email and after I download trial I inserted my key in the application and It was working great. Today it popped me an update message from the aida64 app and when it redirected me to the site it couldn't verify my key again.. I use the same key and in the app has not issue but in the site it can't validated. Even at the support I cannot validate it. 

Screenshot 2022-04-12 224036.png

aidaScreenshot 2022-04-12 224254.png

unknoφαwn.png

That's an illegal (pirate) product key. They are not affiliated with us, and they are not our reseller.  Make sure to report the website where you purchased that license that they are involved in criminal activities.  I also recommend you to ask for a refund or start a chargeback procedure at your bank.

• Fiery changed the title to I cannot activate my ******'s key from the aida64 site.
11 hours ago, Fiery said:

That's an illegal (pirate) product key. They are not affiliated with us, and they are not our reseller.  Make sure to report the website where you purchased that license that they are involved in criminal activities.  I also recommend you to ask for a refund or start a chargeback procedure at your bank.

Hello I didn't know that so thank you. I will see what I can do about that.