Lamptron and pirated software

kenwood

Hello AIDA64,

I purchased a Lamptron that says it has a fully licensed copy of AIDA64. When I went to update it, I found that I did not have the product key to update. When I reached out to support they responded back with the statement that Lamptron is selling illegal copies of AIDA64. I have two requests.

Please confirm or deny that this is true

And if it true, please post it publically. 

I found one post on the site that starts the conversation, but never finishes it - 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, kenwood said:

Hello AIDA64,

I purchased a Lamptron that says it has a fully licensed copy of AIDA64. When I went to update it, I found that I did not have the product key to update. When I reached out to support they responded back with the statement that Lamptron is selling illegal copies of AIDA64. I have two requests.

Please confirm or deny that this is true

And if it true, please post it publically. 

I found one post on the site that starts the conversation, but never finishes it - 

In private message please send me the product key Lamptron provided with their hardware for your purchase.

11 hours ago, Fiery said:

In private message please send me the product key Lamptron provided with their hardware for your purchase.

I've PM'd you with what I have. The product they send does not contain a product key that you could put in the places you would add a product key. It comes as a preconfigured package with a pkey.txt file that looks to contain an encoded value (I presume the product key). I've sent you the contents of that file, plus a screenshot of the "About" page of the package.

11 hours ago, kenwood said:

I've PM'd you with what I have. The product they send does not contain a product key that you could put in the places you would add a product key. It comes as a preconfigured package with a pkey.txt file that looks to contain an encoded value (I presume the product key). I've sent you the contents of that file, plus a screenshot of the "About" page of the package.

Thank you. The PKEY.TXT you've been supplied is indeed an illegal (pirate) product key for AIDA64.  If you received that file from Lamptron, it means they're supplying illegal AIDA64 licenses with their hardware.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 11.05.2022 at 10:23, Fiery said:

Спасибо. Предоставленный вам файл PKEY.TXT действительно является незаконным (пиратским) ключом продукта для AIDA64. Если вы получили этот файл от Lamptron, это означает, что они поставляют незаконные лицензии AIDA64 со своим оборудованием.

thank you for the information, I had plans to buy a lamptron monitor, now I'm sure not to do it