fixed: Incorrect CPU usage since Windows 11 22H2

Navadude805
Go to solution Solved by Fiery,

1 hour ago, ned said:

Have you ticked "Windows 11 CPU utilization measurement workaround" in the stability tab? Solved the issue for me

Yes of course, I enabled this option, but the general CPU usage is not as accurate as given via Windows 11 task manager so the values are not the same on Aida64 and task manager, and even less than before the famous Windows 11 22H2 update. So this problem is not really solved.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2023 at 10:53 AM, Fiery said:

@B-L-A  @QWYZkun  @arath_93  @AJ1  @Babaz  The issue will be fixed in the next AIDA64 beta update.

Hi @Fiery,

I take a look at this objectivley and hope this helps you constructivly.

What I can say, is that the issue with the dissapearing cpu core usages are not only for the 0% values. As you can see in the first screenshot (compare_hwinfo.jpg), there is a value with "0" displayed, and over time I see some of them.

But as some others report the displayed usage is somehow not correct. If i compare it against hwinfo for example, here the values do make more sense, especially if you compare it over time with the overall average usage or even with taskmanager. Very often I do see likely all of the sensors displayed but with high per core usage on each of all cores, but the overall usage is only 4% (see screenshot compare_taskmgr_high_usage.jpg). As iam looking in the Taskmanager, the system is idling at around 4% (which is right) and the single cores in the taskmgr are also from below the first line, which means they are blow 10% regarding taskmgr (some cores a little higher sometimes, but not all at this high as aida64 is seeing them).

I do have an older Version laying around on my disk, which I tested then (6.85.6300). Here the issues do not exist. Not the dissappearing thing and the values are also correct.

So Iam not really sure, whats going on here, but if you need logs or something, I would provide them for you, for fixing this.

Thanks in advance!

LK

compare_taskmgr_high_usage.jpg

compare_hwinfo.jpg

On 4/17/2023 at 5:44 PM, Agent772 said:

I encountered the same problem today. Played Star Citizen and AIDA was reading <10% while Process Lasso and Task Manager read >80%. How to fix that?

Unfortunately the moderators of the forum have put the subject in "solved" and they no longer answer elsewhere, so we risk leaving it there with this problem of general CPU use:/

Yes it's sad...

Or wait for a big update from Microsoft hoping that this one finally fixes this problem ^^

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...