Any App for Razer DeathStalker Ultimate?

Skuggan

• 2 months later...

Hi!

Under gauge settings there are Min. and Max. value. In case of network speed I was wondering if it is possible to make Max. value automatic - so that when moving computer or laptop into another network, there wont be need to reconfigure Max. Download Rate every time. Especially with 9 different pages on LCD - all with download (and upload) gauges.

(maybe integrate some small network speed detecting utility or something? - or at least add possibility to link with some utility (like with Fraps))

Hi!

Under gauge settings there are Min. and Max. value. In case of network speed I was wondering if it is possible to make Max. value automatic - so that when moving computer or laptop into another network, there wont be need to reconfigure Max. Download Rate every time. Especially with 9 different pages on LCD - all with download (and upload) gauges.

(maybe integrate some small network speed detecting utility or something? - or at least add possibility to link with some utility (like with Fraps))

I don't think it's possible to detect the actual maximum network speed in any ways. And without knowing the cap, we cannot implement an automatic range for the gauges.

• 2 weeks later...

A question about RGB LED keyboard support: can you make it work with Deathstalker Ultimate ? (it has RGB LED lighting but all keys are lighted together as one - so no by key lighting) Maybe add "all keys" option under item type ?

Only full per-key RGB keyboards are supported by the AIDA64 RGB LED module. And with an integrated big LCD screen, it wouldn't make much sense to hassle with the individual keys anyway.

Another question: can you add "blurred" shadow option to LCD texts, addition to bold, italic and shadow ? (Like glow around text) Please. 

(or as additional option under shadow)

It would require special (and also quite complicated) rendering techniques that AIDA64 doesn't support right now. And we currently have no plans to improve the existing LCD and SensorPanel modules that way.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, understandable. It would have been nice though to make keyboard backlight go red for example when GPU temperature reaches critical. Or just brighter.

BTW, we've checked, and haven't found any ways to programmatically control the backlighting of Deathstalker Ultimate keyboard. Do you have any software that can do that, besides Razer Synapse? Or maybe you know of an API or SDK that can be used for that purpose? The SwitchBlade UI SDK that is used to control the integrated LCD screen and dynamic keys do not seem to implement a method to control the keyboard backlighting :(

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for delay, i did not check this topic for a while...  I am not very familiar with SwitchBlade UI SDK, but one thing that comes to mind is that maybe it is somehow possible to link some sensor readings to certain Razer Synapse profile(s) ?

Like for example when GPU temp. reaches 70 C, profile with red backlight activates, and after temp. lowers below 70 C, previous (or whatever designated) profile activates.

For now - what activates different profiles are executable files, so what could be done is add some scripts to Aida64 that activate some dummy exe files on certain occasions. Or maybe profiles can be forced to activate with png images and link to gauges (different gauges images activate different profiles)

Or create some script that simulates pushing certain (changeable) button on certain occasion. (In Synapse, buttons can be designated to activate different profiles)

Oh - what about the thing i mentioned earlier - about creating some dummy .exe files that could activate different profiles ? (link those files to different states of gauges)

It would be like different png images for gauges, only not images but .exe files (1.exe; 2.exe; 3exe and so on.)

Those .exe files should not do anything, they can be "empty". Synapse software can react to them and activate profiles then.

Basically: If you could create sixteen .exe files and give Aida64 ability to choose them for custom gauge.

For now ther can be png files for gauges custom images, but in future there could be png and exe files to choose from. (and maybe some sort of audio file too - mp3 or something - for verbal messages)

(This could also create possibility to link in some program - for example when gauge reaches to top, then some preselected action happens - very many possibilities)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎2017‎. ‎06‎. ‎03‎. at 5:59 AM, NahuelCC said:

Hi  This is my first post... so hi to you all! :) I've been using AIDA64 for the last couple of days and it's awesome!

I bought a Razer Deathstalker Ultimate and so far I loving it! The only major problem that I have is how the AIDA64 LCD support works.

I leave a video so you can take a look... I first show the Swithcblade UI working perfectly, and then I enable the AIDA64 LCD (around 0:30). That's when the problems start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aneb-eOmUvU

It seems like AIDA64 is running in parallel and fighting for the focus of screen and also the dynamic keys. I don't know if that's how it's supposed to work or if it's a problem on my end.

I'm using...
AIDA64 Extreme v5.90.4200
Razer Synapse v2.20.17.413
Windows 10 Pro v1703

Any help would be appreciated. 

It's definitely not normal. It didn't behave like that the last time we've checked.  We haven't altered the Razer LCD module of AIDA64 recently at all.  Maybe Razer messed up something in the Razer SwitchBlade UI API or in the Synapse module.  We'll check it out on an up-to-date Windows 10 installation, along with the latest Synapse release.  I'll let you know about our findings in this topic.  Please give us a few days to set the whole thing up.

On ‎2017‎. ‎06‎. ‎09‎. at 4:06 PM, NahuelCC said:

That would be my first guess too. I have been looking through the files and registry keys of Synapse and the code is all over the place.

Thanks for checking this out. Let me know if you happen to need any info from my Windows installation.

We've tested it on our Windows 10 x64 (Version 1703, Build 15063, latest patches applied) based system with the latest Synapse updates and also fully updated keyboard firmware. Keyboard was of course the DeathStalker Ultimate. We can confirm to see the same phenomenon that you've brought up, and our conclusion is that it's due to a bug in the Synapse framework.  Please report the issue to Razer, it's their responsibility to fix this up.