Any App for Razer DeathStalker Ultimate?

Skuggan

Aida64 autostart in task scheduler must be deleted and then after uninstalled everything else, try to run as portable. Sometimes settings in task scheduler become corrupted. If you disable autostart from program options, and then re-enable, it wont work - entry from task scheduler must be deleted manually.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I got it today and some of the keys do not illuminate. I called there tech support line and had the worst experience!! The person spoke broken english, had no clue about the product, and the call quality was very bad. 

Anyway,  returning the product and going back to my g13 until I decide what to do. I'm angry and don't like making decisions when I'm angry.

Anubis have you ever used the g19s?

Sorry for delay.

Yes, i have Logitech G19 and before Razer Deathstalker Ultimate i used it with Aida64. Only drawbacks were weak backlighting, smaller display and additional adapter (i modified my G19 to work without this adapter - it is possible)

But what you mean by this, that some of the keys do not illuminate ? Do you mean those 10 keys above display ? I had some problem with those and it turned out to be motherboard issue - some unstable voltage and interferences through USB.

I was just looking at that. There doesn't seem to be an option to upload a picture.. I've always had my own hosting service so FTP space is never a problem. I just host my own files. Anyway that's a shame I really was curious to see what others have done with the deathstalker display.  :ph34r:

I know exactly what you mean :)

For example this red triangle with warning message is actually a custom gauge with only last frame that is a png image and is set to maximum temperature 75 degrees C and put on top of everything. (75 degrees C is maximum temperature of R9 295x2)

Some of my other designs: (some of them are older and do not have second GPU items)

post-21675-0-95843800-1424660120_thumb.jpg

post-21675-0-45577400-1424660122_thumb.jpg

post-21675-0-71645300-1424660123_thumb.jpg

post-21675-0-53963200-1424660124_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi ! I was wondering - is there any chance to show currently playing song on Aida64 LCD ? This way i wouldn't need to switch to another app while music is playing.

Which application do you use to play music?

Mostly Winamp and sometimes BSPlayer.

Winamp is better for playlists and BSPlayer is better for playing single MP3-s and videos.

It would be nice to see some info about the song that is playing, like song (or video) file name (scrolling for longer names), and played-remaining time or percentage and progress bar. And status (playing/paused) :)

We've checked it, and Winamp doesn't seem to support passing the currently played track title to other applications :( BSPlayer has something like that. But I'm not sure how useful would it be to show such details during a video playback. Song would be a different matter, but I suppose BSPlayer is used mostly for video playback?

Yes, BSPlayer is mostly for video playback but seeing currently playing video details (like - how much time to the end of movie ect.) on LCD without the need to click on monitor to show main window - would be very welcome. And I guess BSPlayer can be used for music playlists as well.

As for Winamp - there is such feature on Logitech G15 and G19 keyboards, so it must be somehow possible to get currently playing media info from Winamp. ;)

Mostly Winamp and sometimes BSPlayer.

Winamp is better for playlists and BSPlayer is better for playing single MP3-s and videos.

It would be nice to see some info about the song that is playing, like song (or video) file name (scrolling for longer names), and played-remaining time or percentage and progress bar. And status (playing/paused) :)

We've checked everything, and here's what we can do. We can display the currently played track title, but not with scrolling. If the whole title doesn't fit on your LCD or SensorPanel, the end will be truncated or it will overlap with other visual elements. We could display the percentage of play-time, that you could put on a bar or gauge if you want. Status can only be displayed in a textual form, like "Playing" or "Paused", and not via other methods. So we cannot display a double vertical pause icon when it's paused, and we cannot display a triangle icon when it's playing. Only one player could be handled at a time, in an alphabetical order. So BSPlayer will be first, then Media Player (if it can be supported, I haven't actually checked it yet), then Winamp. When both BSPlayer and Winamp are running, BSPlayer will be detected, and Winamp will not be detected. Would such a solution be useful for your case, so should we go ahead and implement it the way I've described it?

Here's the new AIDA64 Extreme beta update that implements the 3 new media items for the hardware monitoring module:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

It only supports BSPlayer and Winamp at this time. We've tried our best to implement support for Windows Media Player too, but it's quite a bit more complicated than we've assumed. We'll keep trying though :)

Let me know how it works.