Any App for Razer DeathStalker Ultimate?

Skuggan

use what?

btw, Fiery, is there some reason why the Area Graph has vertical Grid lines?

its super annoying, just the horizontal ones are enough.

Area Graph is a variant to the classic Line Graph. Both have both vertical and horizontal grid lines.

Some time ago i was talking about a problem, when Aida64 starts up normally and after short time closes itself. I thought this was Asus motherboard problem but now i have identified the real culprit - it is Razer Synapse. I am 100% sure of that. (i log on, Aida64 starts and shows system info on Razer LCD > Aida64 closes and Razer Synapse starts.) I managed to get around this by delaying Aida64 startup 30 seconds, but this created 2 Aida64 startup entries (visible only through TuneUp utilities) and resulted in displaying Aida64 opened on desktop after showing on LCD. I had to close Aida64 window from desktop manualy.

When i deleted one startup entry, it came back after restart. So startup delay is not the best option.

So my question is - can it be done something that prevents Razer Synapse from killing Aida64 ?

Never mind my previous post, fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling everything, including manually deleting all registry entries. Now delay works.

(although it would be nice if Aida64 did not close automatically when Synapse is starting)  ;)

I have another question: is it somehow possible to measure dual gpu graphic cards second gpu usage and temperature ?

I guess its working, but in order to set it to show on LCD i should do so while second gpu is used. Problem is, that second gpu is used while playing some game or something similar fullscreen application. If i use ALT-Tab, second gpu turns off and is not showing under sensors. I do not have second monitor. Any ideas ?

I guess its working, but in order to set it to show on LCD i should do so while second gpu is used. Problem is, that second gpu is used while playing some game or something similar fullscreen application. If i use ALT-Tab, second gpu turns off and is not showing under sensors. I do not have second monitor. Any ideas ?

That's normal, and it's due to the power management features of your video driver. We cannot alter that behavior while AIDA64 is running. Except for its startup when it's possible to get all GPUs wake up, if the option Wake GPUs up at AIDA64 startup option is enabled in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability.

Do i have to leave this option "Wake GPUs up at Aida64 startup" enabled ?

if yes, does that mean my GPU energy management is not working anymore ? (my graphics card is very power hungry, so this is important)

The GPU waking only occurs at AIDA64 startup, and it helps AIDA64 to find all available GPUs in the system. A few seconds after AIDA64 startup, the GPU will go back to sleep again, so the option should have no impact on the power draw of your video card(s) over a long period of time.

Ok. Thank you. I asked, because there is a green led on my graphic card - when one GPU is sleeping, the led is lit. Usually it is always lit when idle, but after enabled Wake GPUs option under Aida64 settings, the led is not lit anymore. Of course both GPUs are showing on LCD nicely. If i disabled aforementioned option, GPU usage and temperature are showing N/A even while gaming. Graphic card is r9 295x2

It depends on both the actual video driver and video card, whether they can provide GPU utilization and temperature readings while at idle, and whether they are able to go to deep sleep when they are being monitored. AIDA64 can only wake the GPUs up at startup, but after then it has no control over the power management behavior of the video hardware.

Checked again - i can choose only one - to show second GPU info on LCD or use graphic card power management.

Scenario 1: (Aida64 "Wake GPUs up at Aida64 startup" is off)

When idle, green led on graphic card indicates that one GPU is off, when starting some game, led turns off, indicating that both GPUs are working. After exiting game, green led turns on again. During game, i can see both GPU utilizations, but not temperature for GPU 2 and not one fan.  <(this fan is running 100% all the time independently from GPUs but shows up only when Wake GPUs up option is selected)

Scenario 2: (Aida64 "Wake GPUs up at Aida64 startup" is on)

No green led on graphic card when idle or gaming - an indication that both GPUs are working all the time (and taking twice the power)

Of course, now i can see temperature of the second GPU too and one more fan on graphic card.

I dont care if second GPU is showing on LCD when idle, because it should not, but why can`t Aida64 detect second GPUs temperature and second fan when they are working ? (it can detect utilization) It seems that Aida64 detects second GPUs temperature and second fan only if "Wake GPUs up at Aida64 startup" setting is on and not when some other application is waking second GPU. This is not good because that way second GPU is not turning itself automatically off again. Can it be done that Aida64 detects second GPU temperature and second fan whenever they are running, without the need for this aforementioned setting ?

argg...

i still cant the aida64 lcd to go in the background

if i hit any button, aida64 just come right back after a second.

same if i hold down the razer home button.

this behavior started after the newest razor synapse update...

i tried completely uninstalling (including registry scrub with revo uninstaller advanced uninstall) and reinstalling, but it still does it.

Hi Mac !

Try this: First disable automatic startup from Aida64, then on Windows Start menu run (or Win key + R) type taskschd.msc

top left click >Task Scheduler Library.  On top middle pane if there is Aida64 entry, delete it. Now after restart re-enable Aida64 startup from Aida64 settings.

Checked again - i can choose only one - to show second GPU info on LCD or use graphic card power management.

Scenario 1: (Aida64 "Wake GPUs up at Aida64 startup" is off)

When idle, green led on graphic card indicates that one GPU is off, when starting some game, led turns off, indicating that both GPUs are working. After exiting game, green led turns on again. During game, i can see both GPU utilizations, but not temperature for GPU 2 and not one fan.  <(this fan is running 100% all the time independently from GPUs but shows up only when Wake GPUs up option is selected)

Scenario 2: (Aida64 "Wake GPUs up at Aida64 startup" is on)

No green led on graphic card when idle or gaming - an indication that both GPUs are working all the time (and taking twice the power)

Of course, now i can see temperature of the second GPU too and one more fan on graphic card.

I dont care if second GPU is showing on LCD when idle, because it should not, but why can`t Aida64 detect second GPUs temperature and second fan when they are working ? (it can detect utilization) It seems that Aida64 detects second GPUs temperature and second fan only if "Wake GPUs up at Aida64 startup" setting is on and not when some other application is waking second GPU. This is not good because that way second GPU is not turning itself automatically off again. Can it be done that Aida64 detects second GPU temperature and second fan whenever they are running, without the need for this aforementioned setting ?

AIDA64 has to be able to detect all available GPUs at its startup for the GPU monitoring features to work. In case the secondary GPU(s) are sleeping when it starts, and the wake option is not enabled, then it will only be able to handle the primary GPU.

Hi Mac !

Try this: First disable automatic startup from Aida64, then on Windows Start menu run (or Win key + R) type taskschd.msc

top left click >Task Scheduler Library.  On top middle pane if there is Aida64 entry, delete it. Now after restart re-enable Aida64 startup from Aida64 settings.

no dice.

you say your is working fine, are you running the synaptics point device driver/gui?

Yes, i do. I have latest Razer Synapse installed and nothing disabled. It includes synaptic pointing device.

Have you tried running Aida64 as portable ?

If not, uninstall Aida64 and remove any registry leftovers, be sure there are no startup entries left. After that, try to run Aida64 as portable.

(this behaviour you describe can also be result of wrong settings in task scheduler)